Final Fantasy IX remastered arriving on game pass tomorrow

2 minutes ago, モンキー said:

Damn while cows are playing FF7make, lemmings get to play.... FF9!

:hest:

Funny thing is FF fans will tell you IX is a million times better than 7R :reg:

3 minutes ago, モンキー said:

Maybe the retarded ones. :danylol:

IX is a well regarded classic. I guarantee half the people who bought vii r won’t even care enough once ep2 rolls around to pick it up at launch :danylol:

3 minutes ago, Delita said:

IX is a well regarded classic. I guarantee half the people who bought vii r won’t even care enough once ep2 rolls around to pick it up at launch :danylol:

I guarantee not even 0.1% of the people who bought viir would bother replaying the entirety of FF9 in 2020 for free. Because it's old as shit. :danylol:

1 hour ago, Delita said:

The ff7 remake isn't a full game?! Lol I totally wasn't paying attention to that 

25 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

FF9 is fantastic and deserves more recognition.

you are stupid, it doesn't deserve more recognition because it's one of the most popular and loved FFs. people should fuck off with their underrated agenda bullshit :D 

Edited by kaz

Not a fan of IX. Combat system is too slow and the encounter rate is really high. That's not a good combo. These issues don't really exist in the remaster though thanks to the game booster options but then there are the other issues I have with the game.

I don't care for the cast, I don't like the art direction, I like the first half of the story but hate the second half, the side content is tedious as hell, and the game pacing can get really slow at times.

I can see why its a favorite among fans but for me it wouldn't even be in my Top 5.

• Ben 1
7 minutes ago, Delita said:

I also just finished dling kingdom come deliverance on game pass since kaz won’t shut up about it. This better be the best game ever or it’s a fucking flop

I think you won't like it as much. :ben: