So when you see the average age of people dying from COVID is higher than the average life span..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

granny wants me to visit and i told her no. 

Through 5g you can

Grandma would have wanted to die by drowning in fluids in her own lung so we could go to ben and jerrys

Yes it is that bad. Dumb thread. It might not be killing younger people in the same numbers as the elderly but you're still at risk and now it's developing into something new that's been making kid's immune systems go crazy.

7 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yes it is that bad. Dumb thread. It might not be killing younger people in the same numbers as the elderly but you're still at risk and now it's developing into something new that's been making kid's immune systems go crazy.

Younger.. As in less than 87?  What I'm saying is I think we over reacted in hindsight. I wish governments would have the same reaction to cancer. All that money being spent on creating a vaccine? The same should be applied to cancer which kills far more people of any age. 

8 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I wish governments would have the same reaction to cancer. All that money being spent on creating a vaccine? The same should be applied to cancer which kills far more people of any age. 

:grimaceright:

9 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Younger.. As in less than 87?  What I'm saying is I think we over reacted in hindsight. I wish governments would have the same reaction to cancer. All that money being spent on creating a vaccine? The same should be applied to cancer which kills far more people of any age. 

No we didn't overreact. There would be far more people dead if we didn't socially distance and self-isolate. The fact that cases are rising now in middle America where restrictions are being loosened is pretty clear evidence this isn't over.

14 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I am sure there has been more money spent in cancer research than Covid19. Cancer isn’t contagious though and there are millions of different types. 

Just now, Ike said:

No we didn't overreact. There would be far more people dead if we didn't socially distance and self-isolate. The fact that cases are rising now in middle America where restrictions are being loosened is pretty clear evidence this isn't over.

Have you ever wondered what the daily death toll is without Covid? 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

I don’t see how we ever get back to normal without every country closing their boards (in and out) for 2-3 years. Domestically, state boarders need closed. 

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

I am sure there has been more money spent in cancer research than Covid19. Cancer isn’t contagious though and there are millions of different types. 

Yeah over time.  But if there was some massive focus on it and the entire world was invested in curing it then  sure it would happen. 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Have you ever wondered what the daily death toll is without Covid? 

None of those other causes are contagious disease that can be spread to others though. :|

We have accepted cancer kills us. We may need to accept Covid as a part of getting old and one of the many diseases that can kill us in our 80s. We can't keep the world shutdown for this. Logically it makes little sense. 

5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

We have accepted cancer kills us. We may need to accept Covid as a part of getting old and one of the many diseases that can kill us in our 80s. We can't keep the world shutdown for this. Logically it makes little sense. 

The comparison to cancer is fucking stupid. You can't give your cancer to another person. :|

10 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

It is literally spread through interaction. Logically, the first response should be to limit interaction.