Ghost of Tsushima - state of play gameplay

It’s like trying to make a thread critiquing anyone who isn’t a straight white male on era. You’re branded as a racist, mysoginist, homophobic, islamaphobic and permanently banned. Straight white male? Say anything you want!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this bait just doesn't work. the second Microsoft announces just one, just one of these types of games on this scope, with these visuals, it will immediately be heralded as the most anticipated, best

yall can play this garbo im sticking to kingdom god, a real game for grown ups. 

looks so average and me too . Damn this games downgrade was bigger than I first thought. 

Western devs trying to make Japanese games :snoop:

Just now, Goukosan said:

lemmings spend more time posting in Nintendo and Sony game thread than actually posting in MS related threads :mj:

You are in literally every xbox thread made here. Or any thread myself , or dyno posts in .

10 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You are in literally every xbox thread made here. Or any thread myself , or dyno posts in .

I post in Xbox, Nintendo and Sony threads. 

You avoid Xbox1 threads and post a million times in Nintendo and Sony threads :lawl:

Like you ignored the DF 101 thread ? Lol .

I post in a variety of threads too , idiot .

You little yap yap dog . Follow ! Rofl 

Not to mention youll respond to me 20 times in a row even if I ignore it , reef .

I think this game just looks ....bad. its a generic mix up of a few other gsmes and looks to do nothing better than any of them .

Sony needs to make creative games. Not the same open world trash over and over .

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

I think this game just looks ....bad. its a generic mix up of a few other gsmes and looks to do nothing better than any of them .

Sony needs to make creative games. Not the same open world trash over and over .

It looks like a lame western take on what would have been a cool Japanese game :D 

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're the one who quoted me first in this thread Dumbo :tom5:

lmao how you immediately went to post in that thread :mj: bow to me , you little bitch .

You've quoted me COUNTLESS amount of times without a response.  You are obsessed . 

Just now, Remij_ said:

It looks like a lame western take on what would have been a cool Japanese game :D 

Well that's exactly what it is. They are running out of open world games to copy and its showing with this. 

14 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

lmao how you immediately went to post in that thread :mj: bow to me , you little bitch .

You've quoted me COUNTLESS amount of times without a response.  You are obsessed . 

You quoted first in this thread Dumbo :tom5:

Hey slow Jonny... there are these things called time stamps.  I posted in that thread before you made that comment that I didn't post in it. 

Meanwhile you're still running from the Xbox thread :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan