Digital Foundry The Wonderful 101

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL a 1080p that dips......and whose trackpad fails, and has no higher-res upgrade for the PS4pro is not scoring AAA

and neither is a PC version with no improved effects and textures from a 720p Wii U version from 7 years ago

:lawl:I love how you are LYING about what you expected.

Like as if you thought that was going to be believable as you typed that.

You're complaining that PRO's 1080p that dips?  LOL Switch gaming must be TERRIBLE for you..  Thanks for admitting that no Switch game is AAA  :lawl: 

And sorry... but the PC version already scored 9/10...  Deal with it :kaz: 

I can honestly say that I never expected you to be this fucking butthurt about a WiiU game... but here we are :rofl:  Switch has the worst version by far and Digital Foundry VERIFIED it :rofls: 

Nobody expects PC ports of Japanese games to get enhanced textures :mj:  and I LOVE that your angle has been "bubut the game is the same as the WiiU version... but better :tear2:

It just goes to show you HOW FUCKING LITTLE they gave a shit about the Switch version... that it's actually WORSE than the WiiU version from 7 years ago... while the PC version and PRO versions look... and run........................................................................................................................ better. :tom5: 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His impressions of the game he plays is actually longer than the time he spent with it.

The Dreadful 4.0  

Switch runs 10 to 12 frames under Wiiu in parts w drops under 30  no AA 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're complaining that PRO's 1080p that dips?  LOL Switch gaming must be TERRIBLE for you..  Thanks for admitting that no Switch game is AAA  :lawl: 

And sorry... but the PC version already scored 9/10...  Deal with it :kaz: 

I can honestly say that I never expected you to be this fucking butthurt about a WiiU game... but here we are :rofl:  Switch has the worst version by far and Digital Foundry VERIFIED it :rofls: 

Nobody expects PC ports of Japanese games to get enhanced textures :mj:  and I LOVE that your angle has been "bubut the game is the same as the WiiU version... but better :tear2:

It just goes to show you HOW FUCKING LITTLE they gave a shit about the Switch version... that it's actually WORSE than the WiiU version from 7 years ago... while the PC version and PRO versions look... and run........................................................................................................................ better. :tom5: 

I love how you keep on trying to bring up the switch as if its going to save you.

You tried to own the sheep because it was heading to NON-Nintendo platforms.

Not because its heading to Switch.

And it turns out, they're half-assed ports who end up having pathetic solutions to the second-screen experience.

Digital Foundry literally called that the " bigger issue" than graphics and performance.

Dude...............its running the same textures as the Wii U version on PC.

There's nothing you're going to say that is going to compensate for that.  You got a HALF-ASSED port, on PS4 and PC. And it fails to replicate the second screen effect of the Wii U version.

28 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Not sure why your defending the Switch version when it's obviously not so much the hardware but Platinum half assing the port.

It's their first self published and self funding effort.   They don't have the luxury of a big publisher bank rolling costs to put more money in it to optimize the remaster.

With that said, the funds they Kickstarted that were beyond the original funding goals should have all went to optimization, hopefully pony up the $$ and fix it. 

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how you keep on trying to bring up the switch as if its going to save you.

You tried to own the sheep because it was heading to NON-Nintendo platforms.

Not because its heading to Switch.

And it turns out, they're half-assed ports who end up having pathetic solutions to the second-screen experience.

Digital Foundry literally called that the " bigger issue" than graphics and performance.

Dude...............its running the same textures as the Wii U version on PC.

There's nothing you're going to say that is going to compensate for that.  You got a HALF-ASSED port, on PS4 and PC. And it fails to replicate the second screen effect of the Wii U version.

The sheep are owned because it came to non Nintendo platforms... and the bonus was that the Switch version... which YOU were bragging about cows and herms funding.... turned out to be a SHITTIER version than the WiiU... can you imagine that?? :mj: 

Did you think that was gonna get past me? :rofl: 

PC/PRO

Higher Resolutions ✓

Faster Framerates ✓

No Toy-blet required ✓

Switch version is worst ✓

Sheep funded the ports ✓

HOLY SHIT :tom:  4/10 :kaz: Framerates worse than 7 year old WiiU :cruise: 

23 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The sheep are owned because it came to non Nintendo platforms... and the bonus was that the Switch version... which YOU were bragging about cows and herms funding.... turned out to be a SHITTIER version than the WiiU... can you imagine that?? :mj: 

Did you think that was gonna get past me? :rofl: 

PC/PRO

Higher Resolutions ✓

Faster Framerates ✓

No Toy-blet required ✓

Switch version is worst ✓

Sheep funded the ports ✓

HOLY SHIT :tom:  4/10 :kaz: Framerates worse than 7 year old WiiU :cruise: 

And they all ended up being half-assed ports.

Digital Foundry literally said that the lack of second screen was a "bigger issue" than the performance.

There's no point in you trying to say that not having a second-screen is a positive.

Platinum Games literally gave you the same textures from the Wii U version????????

There's nothing you can say that is going to live that down.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And they all ended up being half-assed ports.

Digital Foundry literally said that the lack of second screen was a "bigger issue" than the performance.

There's no point in you trying to say that not having a second-screen is a positive.

Platinum Games literally gave you the same textures from the Wii U version????????

There's nothing you can say that is going to live that down.

One version was FAR more half assed than the others though... lmao You're not clumping that GOD AWFUL Switch version with the 9/10 other versions.  Don't even try it.  We're all laughing at you :hehe: 

I still can't believe that.  1080p is too much for Switch :mj: 

Platinum literally gave the Switch the same textures from the WiiU version :rofls: 

OMG LOL Sheep funded PC and PS4 versions of this game and got the WORST version :rofl: 

It's gonna be great when people mod those ugly WiiU textures with high res BEST ON PC textures for the PC version :glad: 

Thanks Sheep.  Thanks PG :glad: 

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

One version was FAR more half assed than the others though.

You just lost your entire argument.

You just admitted to getting inferior versions of a 7 year old game.

And I think you know because you sound like you are screaming at the top of your lungs.

I mean.............like Platinum didn't even have the original textures somewhere in their computers that were higher res, and couldn't use them?????????

The SAME exact textures as the Wii U version????????

The Wii U had like 2GB of RAM, right???? Those are the textures they use?????

I think there is validity that the port is running on some sort of Wii U emulator, especially that two screen shrink and expand thing. Looks like something from Nintendo's development tools.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

You just lost your entire argument.

You just admitted to getting inferior versions of a 7 year old game.

And I think you know because you sound like you are screaming at the top of your lungs.

Nope... the port can be half assed and still superior on PC.  PC brute forces past half assed ports :reg: 

You just admitted to Switch having the worst version though... as Digital Foundry confirmed :juggle: 

9/10 PC/PRO

4/10 Switch

How EMBARRASSING.  Sheep getting the worst version of their once exclusive game... after FUNDING the other ports :kaz:   Platinum you devils you! :deniro:

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Sheep paid to lose an exclusive and receive the worst version that will barely drop down in price as a thank you :tom: 

Sheep didn't pay.

It was people like Lynux who were the first ones to pay into the kickstarter.......and that initial $50,000 went to the Switch version.

Those PS4 and PC fans were the ones that threw all the money, well past the Switch version, because they wanted their own version.

Hope those 720p Wii U textures look amazing.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Nope... the port can be half assed and still superior on PC.

No, its still inferior.

"the bigger issue is the re-purposement of the second screen" Digital Foundry basically determines that there is no elegant solution so something that is quite central to the game.

That makes it an inferior port.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, its still inferior.

"the bigger issue is the re-purposement of the second screen" Digital Foundry basically determines that there is no elegant solution so something that is quite central to the game.

That makes it an inferior port.

No... it's objectively SUPERIOR... in every way.

And the best way that it's SUPERIOR... is that it doesn't require us to own a PiiU :kaz: 

:juggle: 

45 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No... it's objectively SUPERIOR... in every way.

And the best way that it's SUPERIOR... is that it doesn't require us to own a PiiU :kaz: 

:juggle: 

No it isn't.

Its literally using the same assets, features no updates in the graphical effects and still has framerate drops.

And in exchange, a core part of the game becomes significantly comprimised.

There's no way you're getting around that simple fact.

Just now, jehurey said:

No it isn't.

Its literally using the same assets, features no updates in the graphical effects and still has framerate drops.

And in exchange, a core part of the game becomes significantly comprimised.

There's no way you're getting around that simple fact.

It's superior.  Higher res, better performance.  LOL I still laugh that you're trying to bring up textures and effects being the same... shows how completely and utterly desperate you are right now :hehe: 

The superior version of the game :glad: Superior in every way :glad: and the best reason why it's superior..... Wiidon'tneedU :kaz: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's superior.  Higher res, better performance.  LOL I still laugh that you're trying to bring up textures and effects being the same... shows how completely and utterly desperate you are right now :hehe: 

The superior version of the game :glad: Superior in every way :glad: and the best reason why it's superior..... Wiidon'tneedU :kaz: 

Not higher res TEXTURES

Is it higher res textures??????????????

Nope.

Does it still dip in performance??????????

Yup

And does it lose one of its core features???????

Yup, big time. And they do a half-ass job trying to replicate it.

Its inferior.

That's why you're not buying any copy of the game.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

Not higher res TEXTURES

Is it higher res textures??????????????

Nope.

Does it still dip in performance??????????

Yup

And does it lose one of its core features???????

Yup, big time. And they do a half-ass job trying to replicate it.

Its inferior.

That's why you're not buying any copy of the game.:drake:

The only core feature it lost... was requiring a WiiU :rofls: 

and it gained better res and performance... and infinitely more playability.. due to being on systems that people actually own  :blessed: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The only core feature it lost...

waits its main gameplay feature involving a second screen.

Sorry dude.............don't get mad at me. Digital Foundry confirms it.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

waits its main gameplay feature involving a second screen.

Sorry dude.............don't get mad at me. Digital Foundry confirms it.

DF confirms the Switch is the worst version.

And the PC version scored a 9/10 :shrug: 

IGN stated the remaster as the best way to play the game

Sheep payed for the worst version :kaz: 

8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

DF confirms the Switch is the worst version.

And the PC version scored a 9/10 :shrug: 

IGN stated the remaster as the best way to play the game

Sheep payed for the worst version :kaz: 

Digital Foundry confirms that the lack of a true second screen solution is "the bigger issue"

Sorry, we use Gamespot here. Go cry somewhere else about the IGN review.

People who paid for that kickstarter got the..................say it with me...................INFERIOR version of the game.

Oh my god, they honestly used the SAME TEXTURES as the Wii U version, on the PC???????? Not even in your worst case scenario would you have imagine that happening.

Platinum Games played your sorry asses. LOL