Digital Foundry The Wonderful 101

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you haven't.

You have not played any Nintendo game on CEMU on any meaningful level.

Little too late to try and salvage that one.

No, I didn't the wording..........the word "CEMU" has been used from the very beginning the moment you tried to talk about playing W101 on PC.

You're just getting sloppy now. That's okay. It just makes it easier for me.

Yep, I have.  Prove that I haven't... Like I proved you haven't played your PS4 :mj: 

And yea you switch from "to completion" to "on any meaningful level"

Facts ITT:  You haven't played your PS4 on any meaningful level in over a year... and TW101 is WORST on Switch... and best on PC.  :tom5: 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His impressions of the game he plays is actually longer than the time he spent with it.

The Dreadful 4.0  

Switch runs 10 to 12 frames under Wiiu in parts w drops under 30  no AA 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yep, I have.  Prove that I haven't... Like I proved you haven't played your PS4 :mj: 

And yea you switch from "to completion" to "on any meaningful level"

Facts ITT:  You haven't played your PS4 on any meaningful level in over a year... and TW101 is WORST on Switch... and best on PC.  :tom5: 

You haven't.........and you definitely are responding like you haven't.

No, I proved that I was playing Jedi Fallen Order, especially since I can find my own posts in this forum of me playing it.

Yeah I did switch it from "to completion" to "on any meaningful level"

Which means I lowered the bar for you.............and I know you still don't meet it.

I specifically said that you probably haven't played ANY Nintendo game on CEMU for more than an hour.

I didn't do it for me................like I said I put in at least 10-12 hours on Jedi Fallen Order, and put in well over 20 hours on Trials Fusion.

The fact that you have spent so much time and effort on these other arguments, means you're pissed as hell that you lost the Wonderful 101 argument, through and through. Don't get mad at me, get mad at Platinum for these lackluster ports.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

You haven't.........and you definitely are responding like you haven't.

No, I proved that I was playing Jedi Fallen Order, especially since I can find my own posts in this forum of me playing it.

Yeah I did switch it from "to completion" to "on any meaningful level"

Which means I lowered the bar for you.............and I know you still don't meet it.

I specifically said that you probably haven't played ANY Nintendo game on emulation for more than an hour.

I didn't do it for me................like I said I put in at least 10-12 hours on Jedi Fallen Order, and put in well over 20 hours on Trials Fusion.

The fact that you have spent so much time and effort on these other arguments, means you're pissed as hell that you lost the Wonderful 101 argument, through and through. Don't get mad at me, get mad at Platinum for these lackluster ports.

I have.  What you THINK is irrelevant.

And posts aren't proof of playing it :kaz:  You could watch a Stream and speak about it like as if you're playing it.  I wouldn't put that past you.

And now you're saying I "probably" haven't played it... ROFL... you're whittling away your weak ass argument right in front of me.

I mean... there's nothing else for you to do because you can't prove anything you're claiming.

I mean congrats... your Trophy list says you've completed Training Ground 2... as your latest trophy for Trials Fusion... LOL

Where's your Jedi Knight trophies? :wonder: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I have.  What you THINK is irrelevant.

And posts aren't proof of playing it :kaz:  You could watch a Stream and speak about it like as if you're playing it.  I wouldn't put that past you.

And now you're saying I "probably" haven't played it... ROFL... you're whittling away your weak ass argument right in front of me.

I mean... there's nothing else for you to do because you can't prove anything you're claiming.

I mean congrats... your Trophy list says you've completed Training Ground 2... as your latest trophy for Trials Fusion... LOL

Where's your Jedi Knight trophies? :wonder: 

THere right here.

q9p5Z1K.png

Your shitty website that you use to research me...............well, it did a very impression of YOU

It totally backfired and failed.

It didn't have my Jedi Fallen Order AND it didn't have my Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands playthrough that I had played at the very ends of February into early March.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl: Thanks for losing. (again)

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

THere right here.

q9p5Z1K.png

Your shitty website that you use to research me...............well, it did a very impression of YOU

It totally backfired and failed.

It didn't have my Jedi Fallen Order AND it didn't have my Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands playthrough that I had played at the very ends of February into early March.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl: Thanks for losing. (again)

Sorry... but you got played :smugcena:

I already knew that and was trying to goad you into posting this.. because I already had it here

jer.png

And what this actually proves... Is that you haven't played any more Trials Fusion in over a year..... You've literally played 2 PS4 games in the last year... Jedi Fallen order (and you've BARELY played it) and LMAO... Prince of Persia... which you've also BARELY played OMFG :rofl:  

ONE PS4 game in all of 2020... and it was PoP.. and you BARELY touched it:rofls: 

Edited by Remij_
3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I already knew that and was trying to goad you into posting this.. because I already had it here

No, you embarrassed yourself, and are now trying to change your story.

That's isn't working either.

The big giveaway is you pretending to laugh it off really hard. Yup, that didn't work.

You specifically tried to make the case that I haven't played any games lately, but I have.

Now you're saying that I had a big gap in playing my PS4. Sorry, you've lost already.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you embarrassed yourself, and are now trying to change your story.

That's isn't working either.

The big giveaway is you pretending to laugh it off really hard. Yup, that didn't work.

You specifically tried to make the case that I haven't played any games lately, but I have.

Now you're saying that I had a big gap in playing my PS4. Sorry, you've lost already.

The proof is right there.. you actually thought you were going to own me with that and get out of it... but you just proved how little you actually DO play you PS4 PRO :smilecry: 

I definitely play more Nintendo Emulation than you do PS4.  Definitely more CEMU specifically too.  Definitely more everything.

I bet I've put more time into just ADDING emulated games to Steam than you have playing your PS4 in the past year.

Just now, Remij_ said:

The proof is right there.. you actually thought you were going to own me with that and get out of it... but you just proved how little you actually DO play you PS4 PRO :smilecry: 

I definitely play more Nintendo Emulation than you do PS4.  Definitely more CEMU specifically too.  Definitely more everything.

I bet I've put more time into just ADDING emulated games to Steam than you have playing your PS4 in the past year.

I don't have to think.

You claimed I haven't played my PS4.

I specifically showed you that I have.

You claimed that I was lying about Jedi Fallen Order.

I showed you that I have been playing it, and I wasn't lying.

What did you "own" me.

I love how you are still trying to do word-smithing here.  "Nintendo emulation".............sorry LOL SNES emulators aren't counting.

No you haven't played CEMU of Nintendo games (that being games that CEMU was primarily meant to emulate, Wii/Wii U and Switch) on any meaningful level.

You've lost and you are trying to stall for time. It doesn't work. I don't mind continuing to laugh at you. You can drag that out forever.

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I don't have to think.

You claimed I haven't played my PS4.

I specifically showed you that I have.

You claimed that I was lying about Jedi Fallen Order.

I showed you that I have been playing it, and I wasn't lying.

What did you "own" me.

I love how you are still trying to do word-smithing here.  "Nintendo emulation".............sorry LOL SNES emulators aren't counting.

No you haven't played CEMU of Nintendo games (that being games that CEMU was primarily meant to emulate, Wii/Wii U and Switch) on any meaningful level.

You've lost and you are trying to stall for time. It doesn't work. I don't mind continuing to laugh at you. You can drag that out forever.

You haven't.  PoP IS A PS3 GAME :lawl: 

And you barely played Jedi FO... and that was 6+ months ago :kaz: 

This is too hilarious.

And sorry dude... when it comes CEMU.. I've DEFINITELY played more than you have PS4 in the past year.  I've literally put more hours into Breath of the Wild alone than you have PS4 for the past year plus :cruise: 

That's so fucking embarrassing :rofl:

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

You haven't.  PoP IS A PS3 GAME :lawl: 

And you barely played Jedi FO... and that was 6+ months ago :kaz: 

This is too hilarious.

And sorry dude... when it comes CEMU.. I've DEFINITELY played more than you have PS4 in the past year.  I've literally put more hours into Breath of the Wild alone than you have PS4 for the past year plus :cruise: 

That's so fucking embarrassing :rofl:

Which is why I said Jedi Fallen Order. I never said POP at the beginning.

No I put 10-12 hours into Jedi Fallen Order

No you haven't played CEMU..........if you did, you would've said so by now

Little too late.

And by the way..........the fact that you are clinging onto this is already proof you lost the W101 argument.

This is just you continuing to signal that you lost that.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Jerry managed to earn 15 trophies this year, very impressive.

No. He's only earned 8 trophies this year... and that's for Prince of Persia on PS3 :hest: 

The other trophies for Jedi Fallen Order and Trials Fusion are from 2019. :hehe: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No. He's only earned 8 trophies this year... and that's for Prince of Persia on PS3 :hest: 

The other trophies for Jedi Fallen Order and Trials Fusion are from 2019. :hehe: 

:mj: His impressions of the game he plays is actually longer than the time he spent with it.

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I love how they lost the argument on this Wonderful 101 port...........so they tried changing the subject to me.

That usually happens when they realize they lost.

who are you talking to ? Be GONE , RACIST 

nerds ganging up on a non-gamer normie :D   that's what is impressive. 

video game losers :kaz: 

Edited by kazilicious
11 minutes ago, kazilicious said:

Yall post on a gaming forum and don't play games . What's normal about that lol stupid fucking dumbo idiots 

LOL jonb dingleberry'ing hard

5 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Lmfao 8 trophies ROFL . I guess being a racist is more fun than playing games .

who are you talking to ? Be GONE , RACIST 

Yall post on a gaming forum and don't play games . What's normal about that lol stupid fucking dumbo idiots 

5 hours ago, kazilicious said:

actually, I'd be interested in knowing the PSN account name of the person who tried to make fun of my PSN account.

But I don't really need to............because this thread is about Wonderful 101, and I already rapes his ass on that subject. These guys know it so they tried to move the subject over "HOW MUCH YA GAME!!!"\

I also love how I'm a PS4-only gamer now. Like as if I don't clearly tell people that I play games on Switch and PC as well.