Digital Foundry The Wonderful 101

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His impressions of the game he plays is actually longer than the time he spent with it.

The Dreadful 4.0  

Switch runs 10 to 12 frames under Wiiu in parts w drops under 30  no AA 

22 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That would be the case... if MS, and now Sony weren't already making games for PC :hehe:

And Nintendo... well.. Switch is 3 years on the market and we already have good emulation.  We're playing those Nintendo games whether Nintendo wants us to or not :mickey: 

apparently not, if you're actively having to boast about this one game being remastered.

And clearly you abandoned the argument about W101 on CEMU, because that failed badly.

You clearly have an anti-Nintendo sentiment, and having trying to find any reason to say that the switch isn't necessary.

And it seems like you're doing that because you want to make the argument that the other members of the Big Three have become multiplatform game makers like Microsoft has.

We can easily tell that this is your primary motivation that is making you make all of these comments.

You're hoping Sony and Nintendo fall down to Microsoft's level.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

apparently not, if you're actively having to boast about this one game being remastered.

And clearly you abandoned the argument about W101 on CEMU, because that failed badly.

You clearly have an anti-Nintendo sentiment, and having trying to find any reason to say that the switch isn't necessary.

And it seems like you're doing that because you want to make the argument that the other members of the Big Three have become multiplatform game makers like Microsoft has.

We can easily tell that this is your primary motivation that is making you make all of these comments.

You're hoping Sony and Nintendo fall down to Microsoft's level.

Nope.  CEMU is as viable as ever.  This doesn't change that.  I'm talking about this because this is what the thread is about.

And saying truthful things is exactly what I'm doing.  I've never said anything about "falling down to anyone's level"...  That's YOUR problem... because you're actually a fanboy that thinks that.

Sony IS in fact making games for PC.  And with the new logo reveal they even confirm that more are coming.  So... you just have to deal with it.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nope.  CEMU is as viable as ever.  This doesn't change that.  I'm talking about this because this is what the thread is about.

And saying truthful things is exactly what I'm doing.  I've never said anything about "falling down to anyone's level"...  That's YOUR problem... because you're actually a fanboy that thinks that.

Sony IS in fact making games for PC.  And with the new logo reveal they even confirm that more are coming.  So... you just have to deal with it.

No it isn't,. I clearly demonstrated that to you

We know that it isn't viable..................because even though you keep on telling us that you don't need a Switch to play those games..........you clearly have not played ONE NINTENDO game to any meaningful completion on CEMU.

That's possibly goes all the way back to Wii games from 2006.

So.........you just aren't playing Nintendo games, period. Out of spite or whatever.

Sony may very well have a plan in which games for previous consoles in which they no longer support, they may throw some ports on to the PC.

But that's clearly not the same level as Microsoft who, for all intents and purposes..........is just a straight-up multiplatform game developer and publisher. On the same level as Electronics Arts, ubisoft, and Activision.

Microsoft is no longer on the level of Sony and Nintendo, they're at the OTHER table now.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it isn't,. I clearly demonstrated that to you

We know that it isn't viable..................because even though you keep on telling us that you don't need a Switch to play those games..........you clearly have not played ONE NINTENDO game to any meaningful completion on CEMU.

That's possibly goes all the way back to Wii games from 2006.

So.........you just aren't playing Nintendo games, period. Out of spite or whatever.

Sony may very well have a plan in which games for previous consoles in which they no longer support, they may throw some ports on to the PC.

But that's clearly not the same level as Microsoft who, for all intents and purposes..........is just a straight-up multiplatform game developer and publisher. On the same level as Electronics Arts, ubisoft, and Activision.

Microsoft is no longer on the level of Sony and Nintendo, they're at the OTHER table now.

Yep I have. 

You must have proof...

oh wait... you're speculating again. :rofls: 

We know it's viable... because regardless of what you THINK about me... you know for a FACT that others are playing these games on CEMU. :tom5: 

Damn... there goes your entire angle. :tom5: 

And yes... Sony does have a plan... to release their games on PC.  Much like MS does. :tom5: 

What you think of that doesn't change the FACT that they are BOTH multiplatform developers :tom5: 

They're ALL sitting at the adult PC table now :tom5: and Nintendo is like the kid that's forced to eat their meal but wants to run off and play... we're eating those desserts :tom5: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yep I have. 

You must have proof...

oh wait... you're speculating again. :rofls: 

We know it's viable... because regardless of what you THINK about me... you know for a FACT that others are playing these games on CEMU. :tom5: 

Damn... there goes your entire angle. :tom5: 

And yes... Sony does have a plan... to release their games on PC.  Much like MS does. :tom5: 

What you think of that doesn't change the FACT that they are BOTH multiplatform developers :tom5: 

They're ALL sitting at the adult PC table now :tom5: and Nintendo is like the kid that's forced to eat their meal but wants to run off and play... we're eating those desserts :tom5: 

No, you haven't played any game completely on CEMU.

You would've told me repeatedly by now.

Look how you responded throughout the rest of your post.

Sorry.......Microsoft now sits at the other table, and we know that this is your core motivation, just judging how you just went off.

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you haven't played any game completely on CEMU.

You would've told me repeatedly by now.

Look how you responded throughout the rest of your post.

Sorry.......Microsoft now sits at the other table, and we know that this is your core motivation, just judging how you just went off.

I have told you repeatedly that I have.  You choose not to believe it and claim as a fact that I haven't.  Which is of course speculation.  You're wrong btw... and I don't have to prove you wrong.  You have to prove what you say is true... and you cant.  Tough luck.

And yea... Nintendo is the one that gets their candy taken from them... while MS and Sony are sharing theirs voluntarily.  Which is fine.. we LOVE taking candy from babies :tom5:  

26 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I have told you repeatedly that I have.  You choose not to believe it and claim as a fact that I haven't.  Which is of course speculation.  You're wrong btw... and I don't have to prove you wrong.  You have to prove what you say is true... and you cant.  Tough luck.

And yea... Nintendo is the one that gets their candy taken from them... while MS and Sony are sharing theirs voluntarily.  Which is fine.. we LOVE taking candy from babies :tom5:  

No, you haven't played any CEMU game on any meaningful level. There's no point in trying to act confident, its not working.

If the best "candy" you can wrestle off of Nintendo is a 2013 one-time un-established new IP from a second-party that is not even a graphics-heavy, realism-heavy game that is mostly targeted towards youngsters

....and in order for you to get YOUR own port of it, the first $50,000 of your donations are going towards the Nintendo Switch port first.

.......and the port ends up being inferior in its design.

You didn't do a good job taking candy away from Nintendo.

25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you haven't played any CEMU game on any meaningful level. There's no point in trying to act confident, its not working.

If the best "candy" you can wrestle off of Nintendo is a 2013 one-time un-established new IP from a second-party that is not even a graphics-heavy, realism-heavy game that is mostly targeted towards youngsters

....and in order for you to get YOUR own port of it, the first $50,000 of your donations are going towards the Nintendo Switch port first.

.......and the port ends up being inferior in its design.

You didn't do a good job taking candy away from Nintendo.

There's no point in you speculating... which is what you're doing... since you don't have proof.  If you did... you would have posted it by now.  And what I do has no relevance on whether or not something is viable... you already KNOW it is.  People out there, myself included, are playing Nintendo games on our PCs... and much like Zelda.. we're getting a FAR better experience :tom5: 

And sorry sweetie.. I didn't do anything to get this port.  Sheep helped pay to get it funded because Platinum WANTED to do it.  Unfortunately for Sheep, THIS particular conversion of a WiiU game actually runs worse.  Which is why Gamespot gave it SPECIFICALLY a 4/10.

The rest is YOU trying to make positives into negatives... like not needing to divert attention between a tablet and a tv/monitor... as well as of course the better res, performance, loading, and everything else.  And that's not even mentioning the fact that you're trying to bring up "my expectations for textures" as an issue with the game :mj: 

This has been fun indeed.  More fun than you EVER had with TW101 on your WiiU. :tom5: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

There's no point in you speculating... which is what you're doing... since you don't have proof.  If you did... you would have posted it by now.  And what I do has no relevance on whether or not something is viable... you already KNOW it is.  People out there, myself included, are playing Nintendo games on our PCs... and much like Zelda.. we're getting a FAR better experience :tom5: 

And sorry sweetie.. I didn't do anything to get this port.  Sheep helped pay to get it funded because Platinum WANTED to do it.  Unfortunately for Sheep, THIS particular conversion of a WiiU game actually runs worse.  Which is why Gamespot gave it SPECIFICALLY a 4/10.

The rest is YOU trying to make positives into negatives... like not needing to divert attention between a tablet and a tv/monitor... as well as of course the better res, performance, loading, and everything else.  And that's not even mentioning the fact that you're trying to bring up "my expectations for textures" as an issue with the game :mj: 

This has been fun indeed.  More fun than you EVER had with TW101 on your WiiU. :tom5: 

There is no point in you pretending that I'm not right.

You wouldn't be responding with all of this babble if I were wrong...........that's how I know that I'm right, because you've given yourself away like this.

You have never played ANY Nintendo game on CEMU on any meaningful level, I doubt you've ever messed with a game for more than an hour on CEMU before closing it.

It is negative.

You got inferior ports.

Platinum literally took people's money, and threw out a half-assed ports on all platforms.

You are trying to play a game with 720p textures in 4K.

Baby.............there ain't enough lipstick in the world to make that into a positive. LOL

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

There is no point in you pretending that I'm not right.

You wouldn't be responding with all of this babble if I were wrong...........that's how I know that I'm right, because you've given yourself away like this.

You have never played ANY Nintendo game on CEMU on any meaningful level, I doubt you've ever messed with a game for more than an hour on CEMU before closing it.

It is negative.

You got inferior ports.

Platinum literally took people's money, and threw out a half-assed ports on all platforms.

You are trying to play a game with 720p textures in 4K.

Baby.............there ain't enough lipstick in the world to make that into a positive. LOL

There's no point in claiming things you can't prove... and yet you do it constantly.

I bet you I've put more time into games on emulators in the past month than you have PS4 games within the past YEAR.

OMFG!!!

Trials Fusion was the last game you've played on your PS4 and got a Trophy for... OVER ONE YEAR AGO :cruise: 

jerk.png

Holy shit... never talk to me about playing something ever again :mj: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

There's no point in claiming things you can't prove... and yet you do it constantly.

I bet you I've put more time into games on emulators in the past month than you have PS4 games within the past YEAR.

OMFG!!!

Trials Fusion was the last game you've played on your PS4 and got a Trophy for... OVER ONE YEAR AGO :cruise: 

jerk.png

Holy shit... never talk to me about playing something ever again :mj: 

The way you're melting down is the proof.

Notice how you're trying to talk anything to compensate, while I just keep on repeating the same two thing.

1.) You have never played a Nintendo game on CEMU on anything meaningful level

2.) These are inferior ports, where they fail to find a proper solution to the second screen, in addition to completely disappointing with the most basic of graphics improvements.

Now you're running into my PS4 profile.

Yeah........you lost this one, and you know it. You have now completely abandoned this topic. Thank you.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The way you're melting down is the proof.

Notice how you're trying to talk anything to compensate, while I just keep on repeating the same two thing.

1.) You have never played a Nintendo game on CEMU on anything meaningful level

2.) These are inferior ports, where they fail to find a proper solution to the second screen, in addition to completely disappointing with the most basic of graphics improvements.

Now you're running into my PS4 profile.

Yeah........you lost this one, and you know it. You have now completely abandoned this topic. Thank you.

:mj: 

Makes claims that others don't play what they say they do... says it as fact.... get's shown proof that he doesn't even play his console... whines about it :tear2: 

Play some games and stop arguing useless shit on forums that you can't prove dawg..:facep: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:mj: 

Makes claims that others don't play what they say they do... says it as fact.... get's shown proof that he doesn't even play his console... whines about it :tear2: 

Play some games and stop arguing useless shit on forums that you can't prove dawg..:facep: 

No. I've actually played PS4 games.

You haven't played any CEMU games on any meaningful level.

That is a fact.

And you know it is..................because look at you getting pissy.

Did you honestly think trying to show my PSN profile was going to help you?

You automatically lost the argument when you did it. You jumped your own shark. Thank you.

Just now, jehurey said:

No. I've actually played PS4 games.

You haven't played any CEMU games on any meaningful level.

That is a fact.

And you know it is..................because look at you getting pissy.

Did you honestly think trying to show my PSN profile was going to help you?

You automatically lost the argument when you did it. You jumped your own shark. Thank you.

Not in the past year :mj: 

I've played more emulation than you have PS4. LOL  and I mean, if we're talking about playing things to meaningful levels... that makes your list of games you've played even more pathetic.

Funny that you gloated about not buying a PS4 and waited 3 years to get the PRO..... then you go on to barely even play it the 3 following years later :smilecry:

The irony of someone like YOU thinking that you're an authority to judge people on how much they play something :mickey: 

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Not in the past year :mj: 

I've played more emulation than you have PS4. LOL  and I mean, if we're talking about playing things to meaningful levels... that makes your list of games you've played even more pathetic.

Funny that you gloated about not buying a PS4 and waited 3 years to get the PRO..... then you go on to barely even play it the 3 following years later :smilecry:

The irony of someone like YOU thinking that you're an authority to judge people on how much they play something :mickey: 

Yes I have, I played Jedi Fallen Order, and put in like 12 hours into the game. I even commented on the game.

And mind you, I put in alot of hours into Trials Fusion because I do not progress onto the next stage until I get the gold, and I also find all the secret in that stage and accomplish the hidden goals in that stage.

And I'm playing Trials Fusion because I had realized I had skipped that game when Trials Rising was coming out. So I needed to play that one first.

No you haven't played more CEMU emulation of Nintendo games. Nice try with the word-play...........there wasn't a chance in hell that was going to work.

So, looks like you've completely lost the argument on Wonderful 101. Thank you.

Go make a thread about my gaming (or supposed lack thereof).............you've lost in this thread.

Edited by jehurey
15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes I have, I played Jedi Fallen Order, and put in like 12 hours into the game. I even commented on the game.

And mind you, I put in alot of hours into Trials Fusion because I do not progress onto the next stage until I get the gold, and I also find all the secret in that stage and accomplish the hidden goals in that stage.

And I'm playing Trials Fusion because I had realized I had skipped that game when Trials Rising was coming out. So I needed to play that one first.

No you haven't played more CEMU emulation of Nintendo games. Nice try with the word-play...........there wasn't a chance in hell that was going to work.

So, looks like you've completely lost the argument on Wonderful 101. Thank you.

Go make a thread about my gaming (or supposed lack thereof).............you've lost in this thread.

I have DEFINITELY played more emulation than you have your PS4 :mj: 

I've played more everything.

You're essentially on this forum to talk politics.... it's quite clear. :shrug: 

And sorry sweetie... TW101 is best on PC and PRO.  Thanks Nintendo, thanks Sheep, thanks Plat :juggle: 

I have DEFINITELY played more emulation than you have your PS4 :mj: 

I've played more everything.

You're essentially on this forum to talk politics.... it's quite clear. :shrug: 

And sorry sweetie... TW101 is best on PC and PRO.  Thanks Nintendo, thanks Sheep, thanks Plat :juggle: 

No, you haven't played more CEMU............and seeing as though you have intentionally changed the wording twice........you have basically confirmed that you have not played any Nintendo games on CEMU on any meaningful level.

Thanks for the admission.

You have completely abandoned this argument, and have lost every point I've made.

You got inferior ports. Deal with it, because you clearly aren't right now.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you haven't played more CEMU............and seeing as though you have intentionally changed the wording twice........you have basically confirmed that you have not played any Nintendo games on CEMU on any meaningful level.

Thanks for the admission.

You have completely abandoned this argument, and have lost every point I've made.

You got inferior ports. Deal with it, because you clearly aren't right now.

I've played more CEMU, I've played more emulation, I've played more recently released games than you.

That's a fact.

And you're the one who's changing the wording... when you've went from "I haven't played any CEMU game to completion" to "any meaningful level" :cruise: 

You haven't gotten a single trophy on PS4 in over a fucking YEAR :mj: 

HOLY SHIT :kaz: 

TW101 best on PC, worst on Switch... and irrelevant on WiiU :rofl: 

I've played more CEMU,

No, you haven't.

You have not played any Nintendo game on CEMU on any meaningful level.

Little too late to try and salvage that one.

No, I didn't the wording..........the word "CEMU" has been used from the very beginning the moment you tried to talk about playing W101 on PC.

You're just getting sloppy now. That's okay. It just makes it easier for me.