The murder of a tranny in San Antonio, Texas by suspect Damion Campbell is being blamed on Christianity.

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

:D 

Even though police don’t think Campbell targeted O’Regan for her gender identity, we do!!!

It’s unclear what led him to attack the employees.

A memorial for O’Regan has since been set up at the storefront with flowers and candles placed in her memory.

“Every time I saw her, she smiled. She’d do anything for you,” said Luke Tyler, a friend told KSAT-TV. “She was a caring person. I never saw her in a bad mood… Being trans is so hard, and her life was hard, but she lived like it was the best day of her life every day.”

Tori Cooper, the Human Rights Campaign’s director of Community Engagement for the Transgender Justice Initiative, wrote, “The Human Rights Campaign is standing with Helle’s family and friends in mourning today. Her death further underscores the dire and urgent need to end violence and discrimination against transgender people — and especially against transgender women — now.”

Like what the fuck? :ben:

3 minutes ago, Liquid said:

What's wrong with that? Like are you people sociopaths or something? 

You don't see a problem with propping up a murder with no discernible motive as a discrete attack on trans individuals?

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

You don't see a problem with propping up a murder with no discernible motive as a discrete attack on trans individuals?

According to that article bitch axe posted 

As he herded the employees to the back of the store he began incoherently shouting, “What have you done wrong? What have you done wrong? God sent me here to kill you because you have done something wrong! What have you done wrong?" over and over. When the police arrived they found one woman dead from gunshot wounds inside the shop and another employee who had escaped to a nearby restaurant with multiple stab wounds. A third employee was able to escape without injury.

It's not concrete and I didn't even hear about this until now so I dont know more than what was posted what I can only image is a low-key right wing rag considering the POS person who posted it. It may possibly be a reach, but it's also not a big reach. The tone of this entire article is to downplay Trans discrimination and it's plain as day. 

29 minutes ago, Liquid said:

It's not concrete and I didn't even hear about this until now so I dont know more than what was posted what I can only image is a low-key right wing rag considering the POS person who posted it. It may possibly be a reach, but it's also not a big reach. The tone of this entire article is to downplay Trans discrimination and it's plain as day. 

Were the other people trans too? :wonder:

10 minutes ago, Liquid said:

My quote doesn't come from the article HolyAx posted. It comes from a LGBTQ Nation article.

So why does finding this...

It’s unclear what led him to attack the employees.

[...]

"Her death further underscores the dire and urgent need to end violence and discrimination against transgender people — and especially against transgender women — now.”

...to be ridiculous make me a sociopath?

You can sympathize with a group without thinking every heinous act committed against them is done solely based on them being a member of that group.

the only thing i see is violence for no reason. absolutely disgusting. fuck yall religious bullshit and beliefs