Bought a new BBQ, put it together.. looking forward to having our first BBQ of the year

Just now, jehurey said:

Not my experience.

You got offended over a child saying "die, fascist die" in a video game.......I mean, I have no problem confidently saying that I can exceed that. That's got "i failed..........at e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g" written all over it.

You're like a one liner put on repeat, get some new material shit stick. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Start browsing SW. See a thread about BBQ's. Wonder why said thread has 134 replies and is currently 'hot'. Then notice Jehurey enters thread on page two.   

Good job, you guys managed to somehow ruin a thread about BBQing.

I just got one too.... was going to put it up today..... but mother nature decided it would rain all day today 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're like a one liner put on repeat, get some new material shit stick. 

Why would I need new material?

The regular material works just fine.

Think about it............you're basically ADMITTING that it was unbelievably embarassing, and you can't even defend it.

So what did you do?

"Well..........have I SHIT MY PANTS LATELY!!!! I think not!!!"

Smooth move, there, chief.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL that'd be like me wondering what house pets think of me. :mjgrin: The funny part is ya'll guys will think that's a weird remark while missing what I am saying in regards of you.

Not at all. I think it's the perfect response since no one would likely interact with you other than house pets. :mj: 

Look, I don't hate or dislike you, I just know better not to play on the jerry-go-round, but I'm also just saying that house pets have the privilege of not being able to understand or comprehend things you say. :mjgrin:

Edited by lynux3
21 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Not at all. I think it's the perfect response since no one would likely interact with you other than house pets. :mj: 

The funny part is ya'll guys will think that's a weird remark while missing what I am saying in regards of you.

Boy, when I'm right, I'm riiiight.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Boy, when I'm right, I'm riiiight.

26 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Look, I don't hate or dislike you, I just know better not to play on the jerry-go-round, but I'm also just saying that house pets have the privilege of not being able to understand or comprehend things you say. :mjgrin:

No surprise that you can't comprehend that we comprehend by responding. Which is unfortunate for us that we don't meet the criteria you're trying to establish. :mjgrin: 

Edited by lynux3
5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

No surprise that you can't comprehend that we comprehend by responding. Which is unfortunate for us that we don't meet the criteria you're trying to establish. :mjgrin: 

Nope, there's no point in pretending that you are communicating on a higher level.

You're not.............you're trying to say something to help yourself feel better about what I'm saying about you.

See......the thing is....is that you're not on a "jerrygoround". I'm like a chinese finger trap............if you get stuck on it, its because you're doing something you're not supposed to. And its something stupid and short-sighted.

The moment you relinquish yourself of your bullshit.........you can easy get out of a chinese finger trap. Same thing applies here.

This is a forum of trolls...........and I punish trolls. The punishment ends when the troll ceases to.....[c'mon, you're smart enough to finish this sentence].

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, there's no point in pretending that you are communicating on a higher level.

You're not.............you're trying to say something to help yourself feel better about what I'm saying about you.

See......the thing is....is that you're not on a "jerrygoround". I'm like a chinese finger trap............if you get stuck on it, its because you're doing something you're not supposed to. And its something stupid and short-sighted.

The moment you relinquish yourself of your bullshit.........you can easy get out of a chinese finger trap. Same thing applies here.

This is a forum of trolls...........and I punish trolls. The punishment ends when the troll ceases to.....[c'mon, you're smart enough to finish this sentence].

:mjgrin: 

Just now, jehurey said:

Guess he's still stuck in a chinese finger trap.

Oh well......that's your choice. And it is a choice.

I can make you go on all night with minimal effort... and it's a beautiful thing because you're actually trying really hard right now. :cmpunk1:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

I can make you go on all night with minimal effort... and it's a beautiful thing because you're actually trying really hard right now. :cmpunk1:

Are you sure about that, I'm actually typing less than you right now. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Are you sure about that, I'm actually typing less than you right now. LOL

Nothing wrong with typing a few more words to keep that carrot in front of you. Already got you chasing it. :mjgrin:

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Nothing wrong with typing a few more words to keep that carrot in front of you. Already got you chasing it. :mjgrin:

No, you're the one "trying". Goes to show what little you CAN do.

Just now, jehurey said:

Guess he ran out of clever things to say, and needs other people's creativity to help him. LOL

The fact that I have you wanting needing to respond means you're already on the hook. Gotcha. :cmpunk1: Like I said, minimal effort. :blessed:

Just now, lynux3 said:

The fact that I have you wanting needing to respond means you're already on the hook. Gotcha. :cmpunk1: Like I said, minimal effort. :blessed:

LOL he already snapped. That was easy.

Just now, jehurey said:

He's getting madder. Let's observe.

How can I be mad when I already got you hooked? The funny thing is I didn't even have to do or say anything to get you to this point. :mjgrin: It's that easy. :blessed:

Just now, lynux3 said:

How can I be mad when I already got you hooked? The funny thing is I didn't even have to do or say anything to get you to this point. :mjgrin: It's that easy. :blessed:

K47V9qO.png

Uir.gif lol