The Castlevania we deserve

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I can't keep track of all of these games nowadays, and the unfortunate reality is that most of them aren't that good.

you are wrong.

it's true there is a flood of indie style games that are very similar, even looking at this trailer it looks samey but they are still very different games, some are hardcore others less punishing. 

it doesn't matter to me, all of these games have a reason to exist, they all have something going on and they are not bad at all. 

Spoiler

play kcd

Edited by kazuolicious
43 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Bloodstained 2 plz

fuck i hate the artstyle in that. Eveyone looks like pink porcelain dolls and the character movements look so gimped. 

• Sad 1
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

:shake:

Bloodstained looks like weebo trash. Most generic artstyle in the history of videogames.  Like a paint by numbers coloring book soccer moms do during the day. 

• Confused 1
7 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Bloodstained looks like weebo trash. Most generic artstyle in the history of videogames.  Like a paint by numbers coloring book soccer moms do during the day. 

i dont know about looks and shit right now cause im high as fuck but the gameplay was great . it took things from symphonhy of the night and made it better or changed it. it was definitely worth playing