TLOU2 State of Play starting now

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

and you don't play it.:tom5:

and before you start doing your borat impression, it ain't gonna work. Like your playstation 4, apparently. LOL

How's Disney Magic Kingdoms: Build Your Own Magical Park?

:hehe: 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t remember the last time a game riled people up this bad. It’s got Remij mad as fuck.    

A FEW/10    Ok gamespot cut it down to 8 minutes . What happened to the graphics ?  Looks boring as hell too 

Damn kid..... you have almost half the posts in this thread on the first page... yikes 

Posted Images

Just now, Remij_ said:

Ah, so you're a Platinum Plus Pass ticket holder I see... ready to go on every ride :kaz: 

its alot cheaper, and more fun to ride your butthurt.

You're the original Splash Mountain. :lawl::lawl::lawl:

i love how he's struggling to find a-n-y-thing to try and make fun of me. LOL

All because he got angry that I, logically, ended up finding out that he doesn't play PS4 games.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

its alot cheaper, and more fun to ride your butthurt.

You're the original Splash Mountain. :lawl::lawl::lawl:

i love how he's struggling to find a-n-y-thing to try and make fun of me. LOL

All because he got angry that I, logically, ended up finding out that he doesn't play PS4 games.

Watch it... this one is bumpy.  It's called the Gouko express. :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Watch it... this one is bumpy.  It's called the Gouko express. :hest: 

LOL, he got raped so bad that he just pretended that he didn't see it, and continue with his original line of responses.

Thats great.

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

State of Gay 

:hest:

I love how the stats literally SHOW that people weren't watching this... because everyone is already going to buy this shit.

LOL... exactly like I told these idiots... this SoP was not necessary at all.  The demographic that watches this shit is the same one that's already had this shit preordered day 1.

35 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Gee, I wonder if people SPECIFICALLY DIDN'T WATCH THIS SoP because it wasn't necessary... or whether TLOU2 really IS just less interesting that Ghost of Tsushima? :drake: 

So, uh..............Sea of Thieves ended up being a big seller huh?

Twitch streaming numbers and all of that?:drake:

What are you saying, that this guy isn't going to sell? You must be self-loathing at Dynocrap-levels in order to want to make that argument.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What are you saying, that this guy isn't going to sell? You must be self-loathing at Dynocrap-levels in order to want to make that argument.

That's what this idiot got out of my comment?:mj: 

These idiots are getting smacked with literal statistics backing up my claim that this SoP wasn't necessary... and they literally don't know how to respond but claim some stupid bullshit. :rofl: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

That's what this idiot got out of my comment?:mj: 

These idiots are getting smacked with literal statistics backing up my claim that this SoP wasn't necessary... and they literally don't know how to respond but claim some stupid bullshit. :rofl: 

Yeah..................you supposedly had "statistics" for Sea of Thieves, as well.

Good to see you are backing up from being dumb enough to claim that TLOU2 was going to bomb in sales. Guess you're not completely brain-dead.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah..................you supposedly had "statistics" for Sea of Thieves, as well.

Good to see you are backing up from being dumb enough to claim that TLOU2 was going to bomb in sales. Guess you're not completely brain-dead.

If only you weren't such a stupid try hard :tom: 

On 2020-05-25 at 3:41 PM, Remij_ said:

This state of play isn't even needed.  The game is going to sell 6-8 million + in the first month I bet.

Just now, Remij_ said:

If only you weren't such a stupid try hard :tom: 

I'm not trying hard, I asked you a simple question. And you melted down.

You've been doing that alot lately regarding this game.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm not trying hard, I asked you a simple question. And you melted down.

You've been doing that alot lately regarding this game.

You are.  The fact that you even asked the question you did proves how hard you're trying.

And I smacked that shit down quick.  Now I'll watch you back up from being dumb enough to claim that I'm saying the game wont sell well :tom5: 

I mean, you literally have to be stupid to twist my point "that the game doesn't need the SoP to sell well" into a "you think the game wont sell well"... but here you are :drake: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

You are.  The fact that you even asked the question you did proves how hard you're trying.

And I smacked that shit down quick.  Now I'll watch you back up from being dumb enough to claim that I'm saying the game wont sell well :tom5: 

No, I'm not. Look at your posts and how much you're melting down and cursing.

You're so angry. So much so that you can't think of a response, and just repeat what I typed. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, I'm not. Look at your posts and how much you're melting down and cursing.

You're so angry. So much so that you can't think of a response, and just repeat what I typed. LOL

lol now hes babbling... because he tried to ask a loaded question, and got his bitch ass smacked down :tom: 

Nothing left to say so... "he's mad :cry:"

Yea, this thread is done :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

lol now hes babbling... because he tried to ask a loaded question, and got his bitch ass smacked down :tom: 

Nothing left to say so... "he's mad :cry:"

Yea, this thread is done :hest: 

:tom: goldblumthereitis.gif

I don't need to say anything other than, look at his post. LOL

Edited by jehurey