DF - Xenoblade Wii Vs 3DS Vs Switch

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

DF also says "If we do step back, I do think its fair that The Definitive Edition does live up to its name..."

Whoop, there it is.:tom5:

"Still very clearly a Wii game from 2010"

Yea... that sounds about like Definitive Editions of Switch games in 2020 :lawl: 

OMFG he actually walked right into that one :rofls: 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ads were updated to properly reflect how the game looks on Switch          

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

"Still very clearly a Wii game from 2010"

Yea... that sounds about like Definitive Editions of Switch games in 2020 :lawl: 

OMFG he actually walked right into that one :rofls: 

Nope. Digital Foundry said that this is the Definitive Edition.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope. Digital Foundry said that this is the Definitive Edition.

Well, as I said... at least they are comparing the Switch to the right systems

Jerry's actually PROUD that a Switch version can (barely) be called a Definitive Edition over Wii and 3DS versions OMFG:rofl: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Well, as I said... at least they are comparing the Switch to the right systems

Jerry's actually PROUD that a Switch version can (barely) be called a Definitive Edition over Wii and 3DS versions OMFG:rofl: 

Its not like there's another edition on Xbox.

Its called an exclusive..........you see the reason why a game is exclsu............w-wait, let's start the lecturing at a more basic level than that.

You see..............its called a game, you may not know what that is........you see a game is.....

Just now, jehurey said:

Its not like there's another edition on Xbox.

Its called an exclusive..........you see the reason why a game is exclsu............w-wait, let's start the lecturing at a more basic level than that.

You see..............its called a game, you may not know what that is........you see a game is.....

Again... the idiot needs to be reminded that the game is not exclusive.  It's LITERALLY ON 3 PLATFORMS BEING COMPARED HERE IN THIS THREAD...

And the reason why I'm CURRENTLY laughing about it... is that it's being compared against Wii and fucking 3DS... and it's BARELY better.... and you're trying to gloat about that. :mj: 

Jesus :rofl: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Again... the idiot needs to be reminded that the game is not exclusive.  It's LITERALLY ON 3 PLATFORMS BEING COMPARED HERE IN THIS THREAD...

And the reason why I'm CURRENTLY laughing about it... is that it's being compared against Wii and fucking 3DS... and it's BARELY better.... and you're trying to gloat about that. :mj: 

Jesus :rofl: 

No, the definite edition is exclusive to Switch.

The changes, the upgrades, the new UI and menu system, and the extra content.

Exclusive

Go cry about it while you're serving your ban.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, the definite edition is exclusive to Switch.

The changes, the upgrades, the new UI and menu system, and the extra content.

Exclusive

Go cry about it while you're serving your ban.

Nope.  This game can be played on 3 (4 really) platforms.  Not exclusive at all.

It's still very much a Wii game from 2010 after all :tom5: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Nope.  This game can be played on 3 (4 really) platforms.  Not exclusive at all.

It's still very much a Wii game from 2010 after all :tom5: 

Nope not the Definitive edition.

Its still very much exclusive.

And the Xbox is still very much not getting any exclusives since 2010, after all.:tom5:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope not the Definitive edition.

Its still very much exclusive.

And the Xbox is still very much not getting any exclusives since 2010, after all.:tom5:

Yep.  Same game.  Multiple platforms... that's why they are being directly compared.

And yea... I know dumbass... we took all lemmings games without batting an eye.  Phil was happy to give them up.

Nintendo struggles though... but... well... they don't have a choice in the matter.  The Sheep are getting cucked regardless :tom5: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yep.  Same game.  Multiple platforms... that's why they are being directly compared.

And yea... I know dumbass... we took all lemmings games without batting an eye.  Phil was happy to give them up.

Nintendo struggles though... but... well... they don't have a choice in the matter.  The Sheep are getting cucked regardless :tom5: 

And they concluded that it looks better and has significant UI upgrades, and has an expansion to it.

Its exclusive.

Don't be mad at me and at Nintendo and secretly hope that they fail like Microsoft and Phil Spencer did. THat's your problem.

Just now, jehurey said:

And they concluded that it looks better and has significant UI upgrades, and has an expansion to it.

Its exclusive.

Don't be mad at me and at Nintendo and secretly hope that they fail like Microsoft and Phil Spencer did. THat's your problem.

It's very much a 2010 Wii game. :rofl: 

I thought this was going to be a 2020 Switch game... but I guess I was wrong.. 540p :cruise: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

It's very much a 2010 Wii game. :rofl: 

I thought this was going to be a 2020 Switch game... but I guess I was wrong.. 540p :cruise: 

Its very much a 2020 Switch exclusive.

Its alot better than your Xbox exclusives, that are currently running at 0p and 0 fps.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

Its very much a 2020 Switch exclusive.

Its alot better than your Xbox exclusives, that are currently running at 0p and 0 fps.:drake:

Not according to DF.  It's very much a 2010 Wii game :geese: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Ok, but we're in a thread about Xenoblade.....

Very much a 2010 Wii game :rofl: 

And Halo is very much a 2001 shooter.

If you want to complain about how advanced a game is designed, we can do that.

Gears is a 2008 third person shooter, and Forza hasn't achieved much since 2004. :drake:

Hell, Xenoblade seems to be doing well compared to those franchises.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

And Halo is very much a 2001 shooter.

If you want to complain about how advanced a game is designed, we can do that.

Gears is a 2008 third person shooter, and Forza hasn't achieved much since 2004. :drake:

Hell, Xenoblade seems to be doing well compared to those franchises.

@Cookester15 @Twinblade Jehurey is repeatedly off topic discussing Xbox in this Xenoblade thread.

He seems to have trouble not talking about Xbox in fact. 

This is something I've noticed in multiple threads and will report more in the future.  Something needs to be done about the constant derailment.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

@Cookester15 @Twinblade Jehurey is repeatedly off topic discussing Xbox in this Xenoblade thread.

He seems to have trouble not talking about Xbox in fact. 

This is something I've noticed in multiple threads and will report more in the future.  Something needs to be done about the constant derailment.

Except...........you brought it up:

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Spells twerp wrong... and says some other stupid shit :hest: 

Gouko have you tried plugging a kinect in your asshole and screaming XBOX OFF?  Maybe that will help you?  :lawl: 

[enginebackfirenoise.mp3]

Just now, jehurey said:

Except...........you brought it up:

[enginebackfirenoise.mp3]

Actually your boyfriend brought it up.. I was responding to him bringing up xbox :lawl: 

God DAMN you literally owned yourself with that post.  

And I was speaking to you... about Xenoblade... and all you can do too is post about Xbox..

LOL trying to call out the person calling out the problem LOL.. you made yourself look so dumb :hehe: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Actually your boyfriend brought it up.. I was responding to him bringing up xbox :lawl: 

God DAMN you literally owned yourself with that post.  

And I was speaking to you... about Xenoblade... and all you can do too is post about Xbox..

LOL trying to call out the person calling out the problem LOL.. you made yourself look so dumb :hehe: 

Ah........your claim against me has completely falling apart.

Both you and gouko should be banned for derailing the thread.

DO you want to report yourself to Cooke, or should I?