DF - Xenoblade Wii Vs 3DS Vs Switch

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ah........your claim against me has completely falling apart.

Both you and gouko should be banned for derailing the thread.

DO you want to report yourself to Cooke, or should I?

Pointing out that your boyfriend brought up Xbox and not me..... makes my claim against you fall apart? :drake: 

Is this how you think you win arguments? :mj: 

@Cookester15 @Twinblade

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ads were updated to properly reflect how the game looks on Switch          

Posted Images

Just now, Remij_ said:

Pointing out that your boyfriend brought up Xbox and not me..... makes my claim against you fall apart? :drake: 

Is this how you think you win arguments? :mj: 

@Cookester15 @Twinblade

Yup, I'm not derailing the thread by talking about Xbox.

Both you and gouko have brought it up, and you seemingly joined him........so either you approved of it, or you think both of you were derailing the thread.

And that was on the first page..........little too late to accuse me of that on Page 5. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yup, I'm not derailing the thread by talking about Xbox.

Both you and gouko have brought it up, and you seemingly joined him........so either you approved of it, or you think both of you were derailing the thread.

And that was on the first page..........little too late to accuse me of that on Page 5. LOL

Nope.  Sorry, threads can be derailed and then get back on track.  The issue is that I'm speaking to you about Xenoblade, and you're continually bringing up Xbox.

So maybe follow your own advice... or should all 3 of us be banned?

@Cookester15 what about that? 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nope.  Sorry, threads can be derailed and then get back on track.  The issue is that I'm speaking to you about Xenoblade, and you're continually bringing up Xbox.

So maybe follow your own advice... or should all 3 of us be banned?

@Cookester15 what about that? 

I was following your lead. You engaged in it.

Guess you deserve an additional ban for also derailing the thread because you were talking about me on a personal level.

Right............those are other topics you were getting into.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Just referencing xbox and trying to steer the discussion in its direction to distract from the fact that xenoblade is an underwhelming port are 2 different things.

I think remij has a point.

he was arguing against exclusive status, and that is where the references to Xbox come in. That is why we are celebrating the game, it being a successful review of an exclusive.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I was following your lead. You engaged in it.

Guess you deserve an additional ban for also derailing the thread because you were talking about me on a personal level.

Right............those are other topics you were getting into.

he was arguing against exclusive status, and that is where the references to Xbox come in. That is why we are celebrating the game, it being a successful review of an exclusive.

Nope.  I was very clearly talking about Xenoblade for multiple posts... and you derailed "xbox xbox xbox"

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nope.  I was very clearly talking about Xenoblade for multiple posts... and you derailed "xbox xbox xbox"

Here is Rimij talking about:

The WiiU and a totally different game

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Nobody: Let's play TW101 on WiiU 

:rofls: 

The PC:

OMG AAAe :adhd: 

a game they've played before and is on 3 different systems..... :hest: 

4 counting the superior PC version :juggle: 

Trying to "take" Nintendo games to play them on PC:

Cucksole scraps? ROFL  We TAKE Nintendo games bitch :geese: 

And then tries to make himself feel better by talking about Half Life Alyx.

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

And what's that?  HL:A is AAA... and ACTUALLY exclusive :danylol: 

So, how many derails is that?

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Here is Rimij talking about:

The WiiU and a totally different game

The PC:

Trying to "take" Nintendo games to play them on PC:

And then tries to make himself feel better by talking about Half Life Alyx.

So, how many derails is that?

Why are you posting shit from pages ago and not this page and my multiple on topic posts?

It's almost like I was off topic... because your boyfriend... and then got back on topic... and you've been off topic the entire time basically.. :drake: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Why are you posting shit from pages ago and not this page and my multiple on topic posts?

It's almost like I was off topic... because your boyfriend... and then got back on topic... and you've been off topic the entire time basically.. :drake: 

Sorry..........I'm not supposed to figure out that, once the page changes, you've now "returned to the topic"

Gee, you sure do have alot of weird unofficial unwritten rules.lol

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry..........I'm not supposed to figure out that, once the page changes, you've now "returned to the topic"

Gee, you sure do have alot of weird unofficial unwritten rules.lol

Well multiple posts with multiple responses of me talking about the topic... means that we were back on track... until you started mentioning xbox xbox xbox...

You've been doing it all throughout the thread.

You're either a huge hypocrite and we can get the topic back on track... or all 3 of us can be banned for 2 weeks.

I'm down with either.

So are we gonna talk about how terrible and not exclusive Xenoblade is, or are you gonna keep going on about Xbox?

Just now, Remij_ said:

Well multiple posts with multiple responses of me talking about the topic... means that we were back on track... until you started mentioning xbox xbox xbox...

No, no it doesn't.

You don't dictate that.

So..........just to be clear.........you had attempted about 3 or 4 different topic changes before I brought up ONE topic change.

So, you're still looking much more worse here.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, no it doesn't.

You don't dictate that.

So..........just to be clear.........you had attempted about 3 or 4 different topic changes before I brought up ONE topic change.

So, you're still looking much more worse here.

Yes.  Yes I do.  I made multiple posts specifically about Xenoblade.  I was back on track.

YOU kept trying to derail... and Twinblade agrees with me.

Pack it up sweetie.

Xenoblade is a multiplat game and not exclusive.. at all.  Barely being better than 3DS and Wii is something Sheep are gloating about in 2020.. omfg :rofls: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yes.  Yes I do. 

You did make multiple topic changes.

Thanks for the admission.

Don't whine about me, when its clear that you attempted much worse than I did.

You attempt much worse than Gouko did.

Try to stay on subject next time, instead of being butthurt about the game and attempting 4 different tangential arguments in this thread.

Just now, Goukosan said:

I come back hours later and this is what's going on? :mjpls:

Yea.  Your girlfriend said I derailed the topic... then I pointed out that it was actually you.. and he said we should both be banned.  He of course shouldn't be banned for derailing this thread.

Despite me talking about Xenoblade for multiple posts... he, much like you, can only respond with "bubut Xbox :cry:"

So here we are.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea.  Your girlfriend said I derailed the topic... then I pointed out that it was actually you.. and he said we should both be banned.  He of course shouldn't be banned for derailing this thread.

Despite me talking about Xenoblade for multiple posts... he, much like you, can only respond with "bubut Xbox :cry:"

So here we are.

Look at how many posts I have in this thread and then compare that to the pages and pages of posts you have in this thread. 

I pointed out that since you have no AAAe games to talk about you're going around in Nintendo and Sony AAAe threads and crying up a storm shit posting.  I leave for an hour or two... I come back and low and behold.... pages and pages of you doing just that crying up a storm. 

take a break kid. 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Look at how many posts I have in this thread and then compare that to the pages and pages of posts you have in this thread. 

I pointed out that since you have no AAAe games to talk about you're going around in Nintendo and Sony AAAe threads and crying up a storm shit posting.  I leave for an hour or two... I come back and low and behold.... pages and pages of you doing just that crying up a storm. 

take a break kid. 

Yea, you pointed out that you derailed the thread because you couldn't handle me talking about Switch games :tom:   Then you're trying to claim that I'm posting sooo much... when the posts are DIRECTLY responding to you 2 idiots.  LOL  If you tried to NOT post... you'd see my posts stop too :drake: