Getting a new PC, recommend components ITT

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm too old for aliemware design . That looks like something for children 

Ah I see, I'd rather go with a known brand than a new one. 

As I understand it, the PS5 is probably using PCIe 4.0 for SSD, but even then there's PCIe SSDs on the market right now, but they're still relatively slow.   Its the bandwith controller comp

I would've loved to have bought the B550 board at my local Microcenter because they have a $20 off deal if you buy it with a CPU, and more importantly I can buy stuff there using my work account to get it tax exempt.

but waiting for Microcenter to get B550 in stock, it may not happen. So I had to pull the trigger at an online retailer now.

sure wish i bought it from amazon, so return could be free and easier. Feel a bit tepid buying from newegg.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i don't forget that you are so butthurt that you really can't help yourself.

But I always make sure to remember that I'm not responsible for you being a bitch.  I just call it, like I see it.

Not my job to fix you. I even responded to your first lame remark with an actual answer about hardware, so don't try to apply blame to me, this is all on you.

Are you still on a post limit?

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL. He really can't help himself.

Im guessing not, since you are burning up posts responding to me over and over. Thats a shame. 

Carry on.

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Im guessing not, since you are burning up posts responding to me over and over. Thats a shame. 

Carry on.

It a shame that you are so butthurt that that's what you're having to think of.

Yeah...........we'll carry on with the adult conversation, that was sorta the plan.