PS5 reveal announced 11th of June

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lemmings - developers know shit, we know better. 

I feel sorry for Bluepoint, the purists will eat them alive.

Was it "Dude, trust me" ?    

2 hours ago, モンキー said:

okay jon :danylol:

For once Slow Jonny was reasonable, he said one week delay. 

DynamiteCop on the other hand... his dumbass made it out to be that PS5 was in huge trouble, the system isn't ready and they're lying :drake:

Damn, it sucks that it's only going to be streamed/uploaded at 1080p 30 though :scust: 

Apparently they're going to upload a 4K quality version of the presentation later.

Like... what are they doing with the time they had? They had an extra week.. lmao...

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

He was just this last March. :cmpunk1:

I can see why they booted his ass :hest: 

“I’ll say two things with that. One, I understand that it’s a marketing point and a high point – and I think I said in the last podcast we did, I’m really impressed with what they’ve done in the architecture with their drive and I think they’ll be able to do really cool stuff with it,” said Stillwell.

“I also don’t think it’s as impressive over what you’ll be able to do [with Xbox Series X] and so I have high confidence in that team. I will also say – look I reserve the right to wake up smarter tomorrow and someone may prove me wrong and we’ll learn. The one thing I have learned is [to] never underestimate game developers’ [ability] to take advantage of something and work around it, but that works on both sides.

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I can see why they booted his ass :hest: 

He was apart of the backwards compatibility team and Project xCloud... two products you highly praised. :tom: 

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

He was apart of the backwards compatibility team and Project xCloud... two products you highly praised. :tom: 

Ah, so two projects in which have nothing to do with the hardware and don't stress the storage capability at all.... gotcha :cruise: 

Search for this motherfucker on Google... and nothing comes up :freeman: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

Ah, so two projects in which have nothing to do with the hardware and don't stress the storage capability at all.... gotcha :cruise: 

Search for this motherfucker on Google... and nothing comes up :freeman: 

You've gone retard level of damage control. It's so satisfying. :aitch: 

Just now, lynux3 said:

You've gone retard level of damage control. It's so satisfying. :aitch: 

:mj: 

You're the one posting quotes from a nobody who didn't even develop games but worked on BC and xCloud :kaz: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

:mj: 

You're the one posting quotes from a nobody who didn't even develop games but worked on BC and xCloud :kaz: 

:romantears: Keep the tears coming.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Backwards compatibility, xCloud, and HoloLens... Lynux's 3 favorite things... better believe this guy!! :cruise: 

Pretending like no other developers have praised the SSD, doubting this Microsoft employee has any insight, thinking xCloud doesn't utilize or won't benefit from extensive SSD testing for a service that's supposed to be "instant" and being as retarded as Lemij. :tom:  Where's your GOD now? :geese: