1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

Holy fuck that's more than the cows' dumbells! :rofl: 

10 FUCKING POUNDS! :rofl: I wonder if my Ikea furniture can even support that much weight.

Ikea furniture?  That sewing table is premium oak. :face: 

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Heavy means quality.  I think my 2080ti alone damn near weighs that :smoke: 

(it's the massive heatsinks lol)

It most definitely is the massive heatsink. If the PS5 is still loud... Oh lawd. :rofls:

• Like 1
Just now, Alphonse said:

EVGA?

Nah the Founders Edition lol.  I was mostly just joking, but it does weigh 5lbs by itself... so it's heavy as fuck.  You can tell as soon as you touch it how premium it feels.

RTX. It's ON. B) 

• aitch 1
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Nah the Founders Edition lol.  I was mostly just joking, but it does weigh 5lbs by itself... so it's heavy as fuck.  You can tell as soon as you touch it how premium it feels.

RTX. It's ON. B) 

It's legit the best version of the card, IMO. :trump2:

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

It's legit the best version of the card, IMO. :trump2:

Yea, it's sexy.  I love mine.

The 3080/3090 or whatever then end up being called seems like it's going to have a weird design.  Not sure if I like it yet, as I'll have to see the final product, but damn the heatsink is massive, so it's probably going to weigh even slightly more lol.

Xflop series X might be just a boring brick but it's well engineered, every component stacks up together in a tower and there's just one big fan at the top in the whole system to disperse all the heat from one side to the other

Microsoft's engineers from Bangladesh outclassed Cerny :hest: 

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

RTX. It's ON. B) 

https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Overclocked-Backplate-08G-P4-3175-KR/dp/B07YMPZCPT?th=1

I have that shit. heatsink fat as hell weights 4lb would of probably be more if it wasn't for the plastic shroud 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Overclocked-Backplate-08G-P4-3175-KR/dp/B07YMPZCPT?th=1

I have that shit. heatsink fat as hell weights 4lb would of probably be more if it wasn't for the plastic shroud 

Yea, they require some hefty cooling.

So look at RTX 2070/2080... and think about the PS5... The PS5 has both the CPU AND GPU together... and the memory is extremely close to that as well..  There's no doubt they have a massive heatsink to deal with all that.  Especially when clocking it at 1.8-2.2ghz...