PS5 already has a ridiculous amount of exclusives.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you forgot the best exclusive and basically the winner of next gen    

and all available on pc day 1  

The list of games that were shown at the PS5 event that are in some way exclusive is the most from any next gen system reveal ever. It's actually bonkers.   Complete Exclusives: -

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Just wait a couple more weeks, it's going to be a blood bath. 

It is LITERALLY impossible to be a blood bath. At absolute best the list can compete. That is at absolute best. There is zero way to blood bath the list Sony just showed. MS can show every titles from every single one of their devs and that would just match this list. 

Which would leave Sony with SM2, GoW2, ND, San Deigo game, Sony Bend game, Silent Hill, etc to still show :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

It is LITERALLY impossible to be a blood bath. At absolute best the list can compete. That is at absolute best. There is zero way to blood bath the list Sony just showed. MS can show every titles from every single one of their devs and that would just match this list. 

Which would leave Sony with SM2, GoW2, ND, San Deigo game, Sony Bend game, Silent Hill, etc to still show :biggrin:

thats why they gotta win via another angle. Enter hobopass. quantity/ low price over quality :leo:

Edited by Guest
Just now, madmaltese said:

The fact that you think it would only be titles from Microsoft is hilarious, they've broadened their publishing and third party deals as well. That little Inside Xbox thing they did was just overflow from what they couldn't fit into their July show, and the buik of that was stuff only on Xbox, 

2 minutes ago, モンキー said:

thats why they gotta win via another angle. Enter hobopass. quantity/ low price over quality :leo:

Exactly, they've been getting bodied by Sony and MS in the current model and can never get IPs to get close to matching them so they are trying to change the game. Which is good on em, that's business and I like that the companies are taking different approaches. But when it comes to exclusives and games it isn't even close. Dyno literally just can't take a single L for Xbox :mj: It just has to be the best at everything. 

The fact that you think it would only be titles from Microsoft is hilarious, they've broadened their publishing and third party deals as well. That little Inside Xbox thing they did was just overflow from what they couldn't fit into their July show, and the buik of that was stuff only on Xbox, 

and the bulk of that (outside of Medium) was Bugsnax level trash :mj: 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You should write for an Xbox fan fiction site.   You have the talent...use it

Edited by Goukosan

Oh you guys are in for a world of hurt 

:tom:

I hope you're right. Will at least make Systemwars.com more interesting if it isn't MS getting their asses handed to them every year. :jordan3:

2 minutes ago, モンキー said:

I hope you're right. Will at least make Systemwars.com more interesting if it isn't MS getting their asses handed to them every year. :jordan3:

It literally won't matter what they show. Dyno is gonna think it was a massacre. Just like it didn't matter that Sony literally had the best next gen reveal ever game wise and he thought it was shit :drake:

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

It literally won't matter what they show. Dyno is gonna think it was a massacre. Just like it didn't matter that Sony literally had the best next gen reveal ever game wise and he thought it was shit :drake:

Best next-gen reveal ever? What? Also I never said it was shit, I said they were good games but it was pedestrian, predictable and safe. More of a continuation of the PlayStation 4's ethos than carving out a new one for the PlayStation 5.

There was no "PlayStation 5" game. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Best next-gen reveal ever? What? Also I never said it was shit, I said they were good games but it was pedestrian, predictable and safe. More of a continuation of the PlayStation 4's ethos than carving out a new one for the PlayStation 5.

There was no "PlayStation 5" game. 

and what is a "Series X" game? 

I rather PS5 continue sony success with AAA games than XBOX barely AA $1 a month games :mjpls:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

There was no "PlayStation 5 game". 

Show me a next gen game reveal list even comparable to the one I posted in the OP. I'll wait. Took I don't know how many years for previous gens to get a list like that. 

Just now, Alphonse said:

I rather PS5 continue sony success with AAA games than XBOX barely AA $1 a month games :mjpls:

Hilarious thing to say considering Series X is gonna be pushed by Halo Infinite at launch :mj: a game on Xbox One and PC.

• Haha 1
Just now, Alphonse said:

Well I have zero doubts that we're going to see one, a new IP and something AAA from XGS, maybe two.

Sony's showing was solid but it just felt like another E3 for the PlayStation 4 and continuations of those games, there wasn't some defining disconnect title that screamed PlayStation 5. 

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Show me a next gen game reveal list even comparable to the one I posted in the OP. I'll wait. Took I don't know how many years for previous gens to get a list like that. 

Um... the Dreamcast's launch games alone were better than this showing which was primarily comprised of games with no release windows or dates.