Butthurt double-posting. Oh man.:tom:

Just now, ghostz said:

He already forgot ...HE BROUGHT IT UP:lawl:

and you clearly got threatened by it, because you had to admit that the iPhone LOST functionality

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

The S20 software is an iOS clone, LOL. What version of Android ya on, Jer? Gingerbread? :tom:

I'm on one that had widgets.............so in other words, i'm currently AHEAD of your upcoming iOS.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:he walked right into that one:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, RaniK_ said:

Whoa ghostz, android phones had a spot on the screen you can press slightly hard on!  :hest:

and the iphones don't, anymore.

paying more for LESS features?:tom:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The S20 software is an iOS clone, LOL. What version of Android ya on, Jer? Gingerbread? :tom:

If Jer is bringing up some useless feature from the galaxy s4, hes probably on kitkat. :|

:hest:

19 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Wait a second, androids picture in picture doesn’t even let you resize or play off screen? :kaz: Apple saves the day again :bow:

and LOL widgets are dead on Android, Apple is back to save them :bow:

You're so clueless with everything... my goodness..... hey if you have to lie to yourself to feel better about iPhone getting features 12 years later then knock yourself out bro. :mj:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're so clueless with everything... my goodness..... hey if you have to lie to yourself to feel better about iPhone getting features 12 years later than knock yourself out bro. :mj:

Picture-in-Picture windows in Android can only be moved, and with Android 11, they will get the ability to be resized. But, there is no indication yet that an offscreen playback ability is being added to this feature, so Google taking inspiration from Apple would be a nice upgrade in this area. 

https://www.xda-developers.com/google-should-adopt-these-ios-14-features-for-the-next-android-os/

Edited by ghostz

Picture-in-Picture windows in Android can only be moved, and with Android 11, they will get the ability to be resized. But, there is no indication yet that an offscreen playback ability is being added to this feature, so Google taking inspiration from Apple would be a nice upgrade in this area. Keep in mind that apps like YouTube can still block you from entering Picture-in-Picture for certain videos. So this offscreen playback capability on the platform cannot be utilized to get around the background music listening restrictions (though there are other ways to achieve background playback).

Tell em, ghostz. Gouk is already tearing in the eye about his fast depreciating spyware device.

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Picture-in-Picture windows in Android can only be moved, and with Android 11, they will get the ability to be resized. But, there is no indication yet that an offscreen playback ability is being added to this feature, so Google taking inspiration from Apple would be a nice upgrade in this area. Keep in mind that apps like YouTube can still block you from entering Picture-in-Picture for certain videos. So this offscreen playback capability on the platform cannot be utilized to get around the background music listening restrictions (though there are other ways to achieve background playback).

Lmfao Ghostz lmfao

You were saying? :cmpunk1:

Screenshot_20200624-231312_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Uhhh... that is a Samsung feature, not Android... which is what I said. :tom: 

on Android, you chose between updates or the ability to resize p-i-p :cruise:

Can't hear you im too busy running 3 to 4 apps at once p-i-p. 

Apple late to the party and a dollar short :mroff:

Screenshot_20200624-231851_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200624-231715_Chrome.jpg

Just now, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

ghost is getting buttfucked right now.

quick, change the headphones onto a fourth Apple device.:tom:

Look at Jehu running in after getting owned LMAO what a drive by comment that was. Little do you know, stock Android can’t do it... and only stock Android gets updates :tom:

Look at Jehu running in after getting owned LMAO what a drive by comment that was. Little do you know, stock Android can’t do it... and only stock Android gets updates :tom:

buh bu bubuhu buhugh buhubuh......teh stock android :lemming:

he just admitted that Samsung rapes Apple, straight-up.:jasonj:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

he just admitted that Samsung rapes Apple, straight-up.:jasonj:

I just proved Samsung DIRECTLY copied APPLE...and you ran out of the thread :kaz:

Samsung phones also don’t get updates :juggle:

Just now, ghostz said:

I just proved Samsung DIRECTLY copied APPLE...and you ran out of the thread :kaz:

Samsung phones also don’t get updates :juggle:

nope, you got raped by me and then gouko came in for sloppy seconds.

oh my god, he's losing every argument............and he keep on admitting features that iPhones do not have, or DID HAVE but lost.

:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

nope, you got raped by me and then gouko came in for sloppy seconds.

oh my god, he's losing every argument............and he keep on admitting features that iPhones do not have, or DID HAVE but lost.

:lawl:

Oh my god, I owned him so hard he FORGOT what just happened with the gestures. This fool is referring to fuckin air gestures and who knows what. I got him dizzy as fuck!:dbry:

Just now, ghostz said:

Oh my god, I owned him so hard he FORGOT what just happened with the gestures. This fool is referring to fuckin air gestures and who knows what. I got him dizzy as fuck!:dbry:

Nope, I made fun of you that you guys went off and tried to compare yourselves with a 7 year old phone.

And then you asked which old version of Android I was using.

And I said................THE ONE THAT HAS WIDGETS, and is therefore MORE ADVANCED than the version of iOS you just got.

:lawl:Holy shit................i BUTTFUCKED HIM SO BAD that he blacked out and forgot that part:lawl: