• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, I made fun of you that you guys went off and tried to compare yourselves with a 7 year old phone.

And then you asked which old version of Android I was using.

And I said................THE ONE THAT HAS WIDGETS, and is therefore MORE ADVANCED than the version of iOS you just got.

:lawl:Holy shit................i BUTTFUCKED HIM SO BAD that he blacked out and forgot that part:lawl:

A decade of half baked widgets :kaz:

Now, before you jump on us, Android does have widgets since Android Cupcake, which was launched over a decade ago. But as Joe mentions in his piece, the problem with Android’s widget implementation is the fact that they have largely been forgotten in recent years. The Android “App Widgets Overview” page is a relic of the past, with several widgets pictured that no longer exist. Even the screenshots are from the Nexus 5!

The overall current theme of widgets on Android is that they exist, and you can do things with them if you want to….and that’s about it. There has been no real or persistent effort from Google to drive up their adoption or utility, leaving their efficiency largely in the hands of power users who can take the effort of making powerful, custom widgets for themselves. The approach makes sense for Android as an open ecosystem, but it misses the mark for Android as a consumer-focused OS.

:kaz:

Just now, ghostz said:

he just ran away off to a tangent

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

i guess he just remembered that i was the one who bitchslapped him so hard that he blacked out and ran away from me.

:blessed:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He didn’t even deny it :kaz:

He just ran away again.

He now remembers I bitchslapped him and he ran away the first time.

:blessed:

(he's gonna keep talking about his TANGENT)

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Hey retard, you don't have to download separate widgets on Android.  Any App you download already comes with a widget.  You then choose to either put the app in the app drawer, put the app on your home page or put the widget or both. 

The app widget overview page is a relic because that hasn't been used in years.  You guys are copying sooo late you went to something not used anymore :tom:

It's always hilarious seeing Apple retards who have no clue how shit works and then try to justify the shit apple is now copying a million years later as something new :kaz:

1 minute ago, RaniK_ said:

It is. The average user would not know how, let alone, how to fully utilise such features. 

No, the average iPhone user wouldn't know how to "utilise" such features.

Because you guys are retards.

case in point: You

40 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Holy shit Ghostz and his fukboii RaniK got demolished :rofl: 

Ghostz probably has a family picture somewhere in his house and instead of his face it's his iPhone Home Screen :rofls: 

Picture probably has a higher resolution than either his iPhone or his iPad.

[Update 06/15]: While the rollout of One UI 2.1 for the Note 9 series continues, it has now been joined by the Galaxy S9 and S9+, which have both seen the update being rolling out in Germany over the weekend (via SamMobile). While this is undoubtedly great news, this could very well be the last major update that the Galaxy S9 series ever receives.

It’s highly unlikely that we’ll see Android 11 come to either the Note 9 or S9 series, which is a real shame but sort of expected

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

And you’re STILL online, another all nighter Lmao. Takes that long to view pages when you’re OS is from 2016 :tom:

he's now crying that he's getting bitchslapped in the morning. LOL

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's now crying that he's getting bitchslapped in the morning. LOL

Your phones done receiving updates :patpatpat:

don’t talk with the flagship fam when Samsung doesn’t even support your device :aitch:

Edited by ghostz
10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Your phones done receiving updates :patpatpat:

don’t talk with the flagship fam when Samsung doesn’t even support your device :aitch:

He's still crying from last night's assrape :lawl:oh man.

Are you waiting for the paramedics to come by with the rape kit? LOL