Geoff Keighley's DualSense hands-on is tommorrow @ 9AM PT.

Just now, jehurey said:

you mean..............why do I call out your bullshit claims that aren't true?

GEE, I wonder why.

Imagine, the things you claim actually being vetted to see if their true.

ANd.............you just proved their not true............Microsoft ALSO FAILS to deliver long-lasting battery life in their rechargeable controllers.

You clearly were talking about MICROSOFT.

What exactly made you think you were going to get by with posting some random third-party device????

You see...........THIS is the type of stuff that puts you in the category of "pathetic". Did you think posting that link was going to make you look better? Like seriously?

What claims? I want Sony to clarify their battery life, they should be, and they haven't. What's so hard to understand here you waste of life...

I didn't mention Microsoft anything, that's your assumption. And guess what you fucking fgt? That's the one I have, it's called having options you moron.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea, not a fan of the two tone myself either.  With all those crevices I bet some people are gonna have REALLY funky controllers after a while      

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What claims? I want Sony to clarify their battery life, they should be, and they haven't. What's so hard to understand here you waste of life...

I didn't mention Microsoft anything, that's your assumption. And guess what you fucking fgt? That's the one I have, it's called having options you moron.

And microsoft has also had a failed rechargable battery solution............and you didn't prove otherwise.

By your shitty logic, I could post an amazon listed for a PS4 add-on battery pack. But I'm not that pathetic that I would try to make a company look good by posting THIRD PARTY peripherals. LOL

Nobody who simple wants a "clarification" would spend this much time and effort speculating so much bullshit.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And microsoft has also had a failed rechargable battery solution............and you didn't prove otherwise.

By your shitty logic, I could post an amazon listed for a PS4 add-on battery pack. But I'm not that pathetic that I would try to make a company look good by posting THIRD PARTY peripherals. LOL

Nobody who simple wants a "clarification" would spend this much time and effort speculating so much bullshit.

No, no normal person would get this offended by wanting clarification over battery life right before the impending launch of a likely $500 piece of hardware.

You're a disaster. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Any play and charge kit XO battery will last longer than any Dualshock 4.  It's not a secret Sony's DS4 battery life is pathetic.  Speculating that DS5 could be similar or worse is understandable... I don't see why you're making a big deal about it.. the controller has more features than before.. so until Sony prove otherwise, nothing wrong with being skeptical.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No, no normal person would get this offended by wanting clarification over battery life right before the impending launch of a likely $500 piece of hardware.

You're a disaster. 

LOL, now you're attempting to a new tactic......pretending that I got offended.

Did you really think that one was gonna work, too?:tom:

I love how you don't how to do anything but to double-down on your patheticness. 

People making fun of you and your bullshit is offensive to anybody.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, now you're attempting to a new tactic......pretending that I got offended.

Did you really think that one was gonna work, too?:tom:

I love how you don't how to do anything but to double-down on your patheticness. 

People making fun of you and your bullshit is offensive to anybody.

You're psychotic. 

2 minutes ago, Remij (not a Lem cant help said:

Any play and charge kit XO battery will last longer than any Dualshock 4.  It's not a secret Sony's DS4 battery life is pathetic.  Speculating that DS5 could be similar or worse is understandable... I don't see why you're making a big deal about it.. the controller has more features than before.. so until Sony prove otherwise, nothing wrong with being skeptical.

Nah.

X360 play & charge kit, after using it for the first few months, would devolve into poor battery life.

And, apparently the same would happen for the XBO Play & Charge kit.

You know this.  And that controller did less.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're psychotic. 

For simply holding you to your word, and describing what you are doing?

You let me know if I'm trying to doom & gloom some random aspect of the next Xbox on a Friday night.

"the matte finish of the console is going to collect so much dust":francis:/concerntroll

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You let me know if I'm trying to doom & gloom some random aspect of the next Xbox on a Friday night.

"the matte finish of the console is going to collect so much dust":francis:/concerntroll

You're not holding anyone to anything, you're buttblasted and getting confrontational about battery life. You're fucked in the head. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're not holding anyone to anything, you're buttblasted and getting confrontational about battery life. You're fucked in the head. 

I'm pretty sure the person who--entirely unprovoked and on their accord--blurted out "I hate everything about you".........is the one who has a WEEEEEEEEEEEE bit of a mental problem this evening. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Nah.

X360 play & charge kit, after using it for the first few months, would devolve into poor battery life.

And, apparently the same would happen for the XBO Play & Charge kit.

You know this.  And that controller did less.

Nah, I disagree.  Even in its worst day it's not as bad as the DS4.

And the older 360 controllers used bigger, much less efficient rumble motors and wireless connection.  Newer controllers are much more efficient.  Hell, even the newer bluetooth enabled XO controllers are more power efficient than the original ones.

Also despite your complaint about Dynamite bringing up a 3rd party battery pack/charge kit... the fact is that you CAN do that with Xbox controllers.. but not with DS4.  I mean the fact that there's add-on packs for DS4 battery life should tell you that there's definitely a problem there.

I also have a new Xbox Elite v2 controller, and I easily get 30-40h of play out of a charge, which has a built in battery pack.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I'm pretty sure the person who--entirely unprovoked and on their accord--blurted out "I hate everything about you".........is the one who has a WEEEEEEEEEEEE bit of a mental problem this evening. LOL

Everyone on this forum hates you, you're a nuisance. 

Just now, Remij (not a Lem cant help said:

Nah, I disagree.  Even in its worst day it's not as bad as the DS4.

And the older 360 controllers used bigger, much less efficient rumble motors and wireless connection.  Newer controllers are much more efficient.  Hell, even the newer bluetooth enabled XO controllers are more power efficient than the original ones.

Also despite your complaint about Dynamite bringing up a 3rd party battery pack/charge kit... the fact is that you CAN do that with Xbox controllers.. but not with DS4.  I mean the fact that there's add-on packs for DS4 battery life should tell you that there's definitely a problem there.

I also have a new Xbox Elite v2 controller, and I easily get 30-40h of play out of a charge, which has a built in battery pack.

But, the add-on packs are no different than battery chargers.

The fact that Microsoft abandoned advertising their Play & Charge kit is also a sign that they know they're not very good at it.

And yes, Play & Charge battery kits are crap.

You know damn well there's alot of people who complain about them going bad.

There are people who literally talk about their Play & Charge kit simply GOING DEAD.............without using the controller.

1 point · 5 years ago

I think MS cheaped out on the XB1's iteration of the play n charge kit.

I've had mine for 3 months now and I've noticed it slowly holding less of a charge, went from lasting four days to lasting two days.

Comparatively with the 360's version mine lasted about two years.

You got lucky with the 360 ones then. I had about 10 official ms battery packs and throughout the years I had to replace half of them before I gave up. In the end I had a %100 failure rate on them (eventually they refused to charge). I switched back to regular Aa's as in the end it was cheaper.

On average the ms packs lasted me about 4 months. It was brutal.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Everyone on this forum hates you, you're a nuisance. 

It almost feels like a bad reflex. Like as if there's something bubbling inside you that is giving you tourette's.

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

But, the add-on packs are no different than battery chargers.

The fact that Microsoft abandoned advertising their Play & Charge kit is also a sign that they know they're not very good at it.

And yes, Play & Charge battery kits are crap.

You know damn well there's alot of people who complain about them going bad.

There are people who literally talk about their Play & Charge kit simply GOING DEAD.............without using the controller.

Sure they are.. add on packs are a add on to extend the life of the original battery which can't be changed and thus the battery in the controller will lose it's charge faster as time goes on and cant be replaced.  Xbox One battery kits replace the worn out battery and thus when you replace them, you're fixing the fact that the original batteries wont hold their charge anymore.

DS4 is like (--------)   .... then you buy a battery pack and after a time it's (---)+ (-----)

XO is like (----------------) and then after a time you replace it and it's (----------------) again.

Yea well there's idiots everywhere.  Old enough batteries wont hold their charge.  The great thing... as been said.. is that you can use whichever batteries/charge kit you want with the XO controllers.  You can change batteries without having to wait for your controller to charge or connect the cable to your console.  But the MAIN point.. is that you're still getting far more battery life out of an Xbox One controller than you are a DualShock 4.

Hopefully the DualSense is better than the DualShock 4.  No problem with being skeptical.  It's more advanced after all.

Just now, Remij (not a Lem cant help said:

Sure they are.. add on packs are a add on to extend the life of the original battery which can't be changed and thus the battery in the controller will lose it's charge faster as time goes on and cant be replaced.  Xbox One battery kits replace the worn out battery and thus when you replace them, you're fixing the fact that the original batteries wont hold their charge anymore.

DS4 is like (--------)   .... then you buy a battery pack and after a time it's (---)+ (-----)

XO is like (----------------) and then after a time you replace it and it's (----------------) again.

Yea well there's idiots everywhere.  Old enough batteries wont hold their charge.  The great thing... as been said.. is that you can use whichever batteries/charge kit you want with the XO controllers.  You can change batteries without having to wait for your controller to charge or connect the cable to your console.  But the MAIN point.. is that you're still getting far more battery life out of an Xbox One controller than you are a DualShock 4.

Hopefully the DualSense is better than the DualShock 4.  No problem with being skeptical.  It's more advanced after all.

To change battery packs, you'd have to buy two battery packs to perform such a swap. One cost $25 MSRP.

Might as well buy a second PS4 controller, to perform the same type of swap. Which is what I did, since they have normally gone on sale for $39.99 before.