Microsoft rebrands Xbox Game Pass to simply Game Pass (Bonus: Thurrott also believes Xbox Live Gold is going away)

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Because you were going to buy the new hardware no matter what.

Dude..............don't lie to me.............you are going to buy the new hardware, and pawn off your old xbox for whatever you can get.

OR, like other people on this forum have admitted before.............their old XBox goes in another room, or in the closet.

You were going to buy the new hardware, no matter what..................even though a game will not be developed to take advantage of its hardware, esclusively, for at least two years.

The hell are you talking about? Most of the games announced for the platform are next-gen only, and most of the cross-gen ones are doing things not possible on the Xbox One...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the lemmings are retreating     here's the rape hotline, lems:   Call 1-800-656-4673 Available 24 hours everyday

Nothing is changing. ™

That's not working? Are you fucking retarded? Why do you think I offered to sell it TO YOU...   What a flippin moron...

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

The hell are you talking about? Most of the games announced for the platform are next-gen only, and most of the cross-gen ones are doing things not possible on the Xbox One...

Onto the next excuse...:francis: And its not even an excuse, but rather more of an outright lie to delude themselves.

Just now, jehurey said:

No I did respond.

You lost your entire argument when you went on a TANGENT of a TANGENT.

You're literally talking about backwards compatibility as the reason for buying new hardware at launch.

That's not going to work. Even you know it.

Your comparison failed.

Notice that I waited to buy the hardware...............because the decision was dictated by NEW, EXCLUSIVE GAMES.

You're sitting here telling me : buh buh buh upgraded-res on older Xbox games, faster loads times and HDR.

Dude, seeing you type that is embarrassing. You should embarrassed for typing that stuff.

If you could have played all your PS3 games on the PS4... you would have bought one sooner.  You're probably going to buy a PS5 sooner... BECAUSE IT PLAYS PS4 GAMES.....

LMAO... dude your argument was completely lost.  There's PLENTY of reasons to upgrade now.  Kinda like why I upgraded my CPU and RAM right now, instead of waiting for the next Nvidia GPU to launch...  Those upgrades improve the experience NOW...

Jehurey... look at what you're trying SO HARD... to own him with "bubut you were buying the console anyway.... you're waiting! OWNED :lemming:"

So lame... :rofl: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Onto the next excuse...:francis: And its not even an excuse, but rather more of an outright lie to delude themselves.

What is a lie about that statement? It's 100% accurate. You're delusional and try to perpetuate your psychosis into a reality that you want to force others to believe.

I've said this for years and I'll maintain it as long as you're around, you're fucked in the head. 

Just now, HALOmij said:

If you could have played all your PS3 games on the PS4... you would have bought one sooner.  You're probably going to buy a PS5 sooner... BECAUSE IT PLAYS PS4 GAMES.....

LMAO... dude your argument was completely lost.  There's PLENTY of reasons to upgrade now.  Kinda like why I upgraded my CPU and RAM right now, instead of waiting for the next Nvidia GPU to launch...  Those upgrades improve the experience NOW...

Jehurey... look at what you're trying SO HARD... to own him with "bubut you were buying the console anyway.... you're waiting! OWNED :lemming:"

So lame... :rofl: 

No.

I even have said that there's a chance I will wait on the PS5, especially because Horizon 2 is not available at launch.

You're running to so many excuses and tangents right now..............do you think I'm noticing?

You're now trying to flame your way out.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What is a lie about that statement? It's 100% accurate. You're delusional and try to perpetuate your psychosis into a reality that you want to force others to believe.

I've said this for years and I'll maintain it as long as you're around, you're fucked in the head. 

No. there are no upcoming Xbox Series X games that have been exclusively developed fully to the hardware.

Its obvious from seeing Halo Infinite..............and there's no other first-party developed games in which you've seen actual gameplay running on Xbox Series X for us to determine that its fully developed for the hardware.

Just now, jehurey said:

No.

I even have said that there's a chance I will wait on the PS5, especially because Horizon 2 is not available at launch.

You're running to so many excuses and tangents right now..............do you think I'm noticing?

You're now trying to flame your way out.

Yes.

Oh... so you're going to wait for games too JFC :smilecry: 

You waited for a PS4 for 3 years.... and yet you're trying to laugh at DynamiteCop for buying a console that clearly upgrades and plays all the same games he has now... but that might not see "built purely for Series X" games for a year or 2?

Dude, that's LAME ASS SHIT.  Why are you like that?:rofl:

You're the one that will wait months to get something $10 off... you're not convincing ANYONE that DynamiteCop is worse off than you.

3 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Yes.

Oh... so you're going to wait for games too JFC :smilecry: 

You waited for a PS4 for 3 years.... and yet you're trying to laugh at DynamiteCop for buying a console that clearly upgrades and plays all the same games he has now... but that might not see "built purely for Series X" games for a year or 2?

Dude, that's LAME ASS SHIT.  Why are you like that?:rofl:

You're the one that will wait months to get something $10 off... you're not convincing ANYONE that DynamiteCop is worse off than you.

I like how you're actually agreeing with what I claimed.

I wait for the games on a console...........you first tried to argue against that, and now you just admitted it and tried to make fun of it.

You're not really saying anything at this point.

So let's recap:

• I said that Dynocrap "is going to wait two years" because he's going to pay for hardware and not have any games actually made for it for the next two years.
  • You're tried to make the comparison that I do the same thing.
  • You failed.
  • And now you're trying to make fun of me for NOT DOING what Dynocrap does. LOL (inadvertently affirming everything I claimed from the very beginning).

:jasonj:

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I like how you're actually agreeing with what I claimed.

I wait for the games on a console...........you first tried to argue against that, and now you just admitted it and tried to make fun of it.

You're not really saying anything at this point.

So let's recap:

• I said that Dynocrap "is going to wait two years" because he's going to pay for hardware and not have any games actually made for it for the next two years.
  • You're tried to make the comparison that I do the same thing.
  • You failed.
  • And now you're trying to make fun of me for NOT DOING what Dynocrap does. LOL (inadvertently affirming everything I claimed from the very beginning).

:jasonj:

Nope.  I clearly explained why there's PLENTY of reasons for him to upgrade NOW.

The rest is you being FUCKING DUMB. :tom: 

Just now, HALOmij said:

Nope.  I clearly explained why there's PLENTY of reasons for him to upgrade NOW.

The rest is you being FUCKING DUMB. :tom: 

Yeah I already covered that. That was your third Tangential argument after your first two didn't work.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah I already covered that. That was your third Tangential argument after your first two didn't work.

Well, you're not going to agree with me that you're being dumb and childish right? 

So after me telling you the many reasons why he would want to upgrade now and not wait... there's really nothing else to say.  You waited longer to buy a PS4 than anyone.  You're fully admitting PS4's first 3 years weren't worth owning one.

He's selling his redundant Xbox One console (almost did to YOU :smilecry:) and upgrading.  Your attempt at "owning him" is so childish and petty... that you then switch course to say "bubut you would have done it anyway... owned!" :rofl: 

So lame it's hilarious :tom: 

• Haha 1

Well, you're not going to agree with me that you're being dumb and childish right? 

So this is what you're left arguing, at this point?

Because if it is.............you lost a looooong time ago.

I made an off-hand remark that he'll be waiting two years to find ANY exclusive for his upcoming hardware that he's buying.

And after all of your kitchen sink throwing.........you couldn't prove what I said to be incorrect.

Thank you.

Just now, jehurey said:

So he's now trying to see if he can successfully classify me as a kid.

This is where's he's at, right now.

:francis:

You are a kid.

You're buying a console and have to wait to play games made for it.  OWNED! :cry:

Don't lie about there being other perfectly logical reasons to buy one... you were going to buy it anyway.  OWNED! :cry: 

LMAO that's the childish petty shit you're on right now.

Meanwhile you're like... At least I'm not waiting like you are!!  ...and then you're like uh well I dunno if I'm going to buy a PS5 soon or not.... :rofl: 

You've waited longer than anyone to play PS4 games... stop trying to own someone because you THINK they're going to be waiting 2 years to get "proper use" out of their purchase.... :francis: 

So I'm the kid, here:

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Brain damage...

You are a kid.

You're buying a console and have to wait to play games made for it.  OWNED! :cry:

Don't lie about there being other perfectly logical reasons to buy one... you were going to buy it anyway.  OWNED! :cry: 

LMAO that's the childish petty shit you're on right now.

Meanwhile you're like... At least I'm not waiting like you are!!  ...and then you're like uh well I dunno if I'm going to buy a PS5 soon or not.... :rofl: 

You've waited longer than anyone to play PS4 games... stop trying to own someone because you THINK they're going to be waiting 2 years to get "proper use" out of their purchase.... :francis: 

I like how he thought he could move the window of the argument, and I wouldn't notice.........even though I immediately said he was making a tangential argument right after he typed it.

You didn't prove anything that I claimed wrong.

You know you didn't..............so now you're pretending that you won some other argument that you tried to move it to.

It didn't work.

And you know it didn't work, so now you're crying and trying to call me a kid.

Xbox Series X will not get any exclusive (or semi-exclusive) game that was fully developed for the system for at least 2 years..........don't get mad because I'm saying something that is already confirmed. Thank you.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Xbox Series X will not get any exclusive (or semi-exclusive) game that was fully developed for the system for at least 2 years..........don't get mad because I'm saying something that is already confirmed. Thank you.

Nope... we know already that Series X is getting exclusive games... and there's no reason why "exclusive or semi-exclusive" has any importance.  You're no authority on what constitutes a game "fully developed" for anything...so your whole "fully developed for" shit is purely in your head and meaningless.  Nobody gives a shit if YOU don't find value in something.

Edited by HALOmij
Just now, HALOmij said:

Nope... we know already that Series X is getting exclusive games.  You're no authority on what constitutes a game "fully developed" for anything...so your whole "fully developed for" shit is purely in your head and meaningless.  Nobody gives a shit if YOU don't find value in something.

Of course I do.......MS execs already said that all games developed have to be developed with the last-gen as well.

So that's a pretty clear definition.

And we saw that definition in practice with Halo Infinite.

So now we're at the part where you are re-litigating everything again.