Microsoft rebrands Xbox Game Pass to simply Game Pass (Bonus: Thurrott also believes Xbox Live Gold is going away)

Just now, HALOmij said:

Sure.. but you're not beyond waiting a few years :shrug: 

As long as ACTUAL exclusives, good exclusives, arrive to the platform.

I'm not sure what point even trying to make..........since you appear to be making a tangent.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the lemmings are retreating     here's the rape hotline, lems:   Call 1-800-656-4673 Available 24 hours everyday

Nothing is changing. ™

That's not working? Are you fucking retarded? Why do you think I offered to sell it TO YOU...   What a flippin moron...

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No.............you keep on glossing your previous points that contradict you.

It there's NOTHING to be confused about, and the games themselves that headline gamepass are coming from Xbox Game Studios..............there's no reason to drop the "Xbox" brand from GamePass.

WIndows 10 users are NOT CONFUSED about what this is.

This is a sign of them branching GamePass out as its own thing OUTSIDE of a Microsoft OS ecosystem.

Hopes and Dreams™

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.............you keep on glossing your previous points that contradict you.

It there's NOTHING to be confused about, and the games themselves that headline gamepass are coming from Xbox Game Studios..............there's no reason to drop the "Xbox" brand from GamePass.

WIndows 10 users are NOT CONFUSED about what this is.

This is a sign of them branching GamePass out as its own thing OUTSIDE of a Microsoft OS ecosystem.

Well we know it's a part of xCloud.. which means that devices like Android as well as potentially TVs in the future could support it.

I don't know why you think gamepass is coming to other consoles...if that's what you're trying to get at.  Gamepass would have to be connected through xCloud... and face it... Sony and Nintendo aren't allowing MS to make money off their playerbase with 3rd party games.

Edited by HALOmij
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

As long as ACTUAL exclusives, good exclusives, arrive to the platform.

I'm not sure what point even trying to make..........since you appear to be making a tangent.

Uh, you said you're not going to wait 2 years...  I simply stated that you've waited longer... so there's no big deal about that... unless you're sensitive for some reason and want to make it one? :wonder: 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Hopes and Dreams™

Its not my problem that you are saying things that contradict with one another and don't make sense.

Its not like Microsoft execs are sitting there saying to themselves "Our WIndows 10 users aren't signing up for GamePass because that Xbox logo is confusing them, if we remove that, we can expect an huge increase in new subscribers"

That is NOT happening..........they're not experiencing that problem.

They removing the logo for something else.

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

Well we know it's a part of xCloud.. which means that devices like Android as well as potentially TVs in the future could support it.

I don't know why you think gamepass is coming to other consoles...if that's what you're trying to get at.  Gamepass would have to be connected through xCloud... and face it... Sony and Nintendo aren't allowing MS to make money off their playerbase with 3rd party games.

Of course that's what he's trying to get at. He's pleading and begging for it, not actually making some type of logically cohesive argument for it happening. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course that's what he's trying to get at. He's pleading and begging for it, not actually making some type of logically cohesive argument for it happening. 

He REALLY wants to rub it in..... Phil Spencer's face :tom: 

Just now, HALOmij said:

Uh, you said you're not going to wait 2 years...  I simply stated that you've waited longer... so there's no big deal about that... unless you're sensitive for some reason and want to make it one? :wonder: 

No.............because HE IS GOING TO BUY THE HARDWARE NOW...............and then wait two years for any games that are actually designed for it.

You see...............that's where you're attempt at being clever falls apart.

You were trying to compare me to Dynocrap, but failed to properly line up your comparison.

I am making fun of him of WAITING TWO YEARS for games for hardware that he is buying this year.

I didn't say Dynocrap was going to wait two years on buying an Xbox Series X. Even you know that.

Just now, jehurey said:

Its not my problem that you are saying things that contradict with one another and don't make sense.

Its not like Microsoft execs are sitting there saying to themselves "Our WIndows 10 users aren't signing up for GamePass because that Xbox logo is confusing them, if we remove that, we can expect an huge increase in new subscribers"

That is NOT happening..........they're not experiencing that problem.

They removing the logo for something else.

The logo hasn't gone away you down syndrome fucking idiot..

IS5tEka.png

0kxdHkt.png

Just now, jehurey said:

........for now. They literally just announced it, informally.

They didn't even actually announce anything, they literally just said "Trying out a new look" and then puppets like you have spiraled out of control with a bunch of conspiracy theory and hyperbole. 

Just now, jehurey said:

No.............because HE IS GOING TO BUY THE HARDWARE NOW...............and then wait two years for any games that are actually designed for it.

You see...............that's where you're attempt at being clever falls apart.

You were trying to compare me to Dynocrap, but failed to properly line up your comparison.

I am making fun of him of WAITING TWO YEARS for games for hardware that he is buying this year.

I didn't say Dynocrap was going to wait two years on buying an Xbox Series X. Even you know that.

The problem is that Series X plays Xbox One games... so he's simply upgrading his console... and can play all the previous games... and new games as well.  He's not losing anything by buying one sooner.  In fact... selling you his Xbox console would have been a great way to make a big chunk of the cost go away... since he'll get more for it now than he would a couple years from now.....

You're trying REALLY hard.... to "get him"... but you're failing. :francis: 

2 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

The problem is that Series X plays Xbox One games... so he's simply upgrading his console...

You're now going off on a TANGENT of a TANGENT.:drake:

You're comparison isn't even valid anymore. You're trying to keep it afloat with tape and gum at this point.

You literally tried to "buh buh buh" right there. Buh buh buh see cuz of backwuds compabeety!"

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

The problem is that Series X plays Xbox One games... so he's simply upgrading his console... and can play all the previous games... and new games as well.  He's not losing anything by buying one sooner.  In fact... selling you his Xbox console would have been a great way to make a big chunk of the cost go away... since he'll get more for it now than he would a couple years from now.....

You're trying REALLY hard.... to "get him"... but you're failing. :francis: 

This is exactly it, the Series X renders the One X obsolete and redundant, why would I not sell it and try to take a chunk out of the Series X price?

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They didn't even actually announce anything, they literally just said "Trying out a new look" and then puppets like you have spiraled out of control with a bunch of conspiracy theory and hyperbole. 

You've made declarations about Sony with less tangible information.

What are you arguing now, that they're NOT gonna remove the Xbox logo?

Ok.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

This is exactly it, the Series X renders the One X obsolete and redundant, why would I not sell it and try to take a chunk out of the Series X price?

Sorry...............that bullshit isn't working.

Man, talk about some SERIOUS "buh buh buh"-ing going on. :drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry...............that bullshit isn't working.

Man, talk about some SERIOUS "buh buh buh"-ing going on. :drake:

That's not working? Are you fucking retarded? Why do you think I offered to sell it TO YOU...

What a flippin moron...

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You're now going off on a TANGENT of a TANGENT.:drake:

You're comparison isn't even valid anymore. You're trying to keep it afloat with tape and gum at this point.

You literally tried to "buh buh buh" right there. Buh buh buh see cuz of backwuds compabeety!"

lmao.. you can't even respond...  Your whole thing is... bububut he has to wait.... :lemming:

Your whole argument is demolished when you consider the fact that these consoles are completely backwards compatible.  The new console loads XO games faster, higher resolution, HDR at a hardware level for BC games... as well as upgraded versions of XO games at higher framerates...

regardless of what you THINK... there's plenty of reasons to upgrade NOW.. for him.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not working? Are you fucking retarded? Why do you think I offered to sell it TO YOU...

What a flippin moron...

Because you were going to buy the new hardware no matter what.

Dude..............don't lie to me.............you are going to buy the new hardware, and pawn off your old xbox for whatever you can get.

OR, like other people on this forum have admitted before.............their old XBox goes in another room, or in the closet.

You were going to buy the new hardware, no matter what..................even though a game will not be developed to take advantage of its hardware, esclusively, for at least two years.

5 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

lmao.. you can't even respond...  Your whole thing is... bububut he has to wait.... :lemming:

Your whole argument is demolished when you consider the fact that these consoles are completely backwards compatible.  The new console loads XO games faster, higher resolution, HDR at a hardware level for BC games... as well as upgraded versions of XO games at higher framerates...

regardless of what you THINK... there's plenty of reasons to upgrade NOW.. for him.

No I did respond.

You lost your entire argument when you went on a TANGENT of a TANGENT.

You're literally talking about backwards compatibility as the reason for buying new hardware at launch.

That's not going to work. Even you know it.

Your comparison failed.

Notice that I waited to buy the hardware...............because the decision was dictated by NEW, EXCLUSIVE GAMES. And not only that, it had to be a SUFFICIENT number of new, exclusive games.

You're sitting here telling me : buh buh buh upgraded-res on older Xbox games, faster loads times and HDR.

Dude, seeing you type that is embarrassing. You should embarrassed for typing that stuff.

Edited by jehurey