Apple breaking records during the pandemic; tightens grip around the market’s neck with near 50% share [UP: Samsung is for the poor]

Just now, jehurey said:

Except you changed the subject the moment you wanted to boast about your video, even though you failed to everybody else on the forum.

Even right now.............you video NEVER PLAYED............doesn't matter how many screenshots you want to show us of your phone........whatever it is you wanted to accomplish didn't happen.

LOL he's trying to lecture other people about having failed on so many levels............he's lost this entire thread.:lawl:

It’s a video of a calculator...showing you exactly how much more expensive iPhones are than Samsung’s trash.. maybe when you get a more expensive set up you’ll be able to view it :D

$124 :kaz:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

/fixed

From your own article:   So they broke records...............by moving into the CHEAPO phone market.   Which is exactly what I told you last year.   the iCheapo is basi

seriously what is it with ghostz and his phone obsession. just stahp nobody gives a shite about phones you cunt

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

sorry......nobody saw it, because you failed.

along with everything else.

but its funny that you are posting your own calculator..........guess you ran out of bogus websites to use as sources?

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

sorry......nobody saw it, because you failed.

along with everything else.

but its funny that you are posting your own calculator..........guess you ran out of bogus websites to use as sources?

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Liquid saw it just fine. Your PC is busted af :D 

13 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

when was the last time your had an iPhone? Was this right before corona when you became unemployed, forcing you to part ways for cash?

lol You sound mad little homie. Not my fault you flopped posting your little video and your calculator is fug. I stopped buying Iphones after the iphone 5 when everyone and their mother and little sister started rocking them. I jumped to the HTC one when the dropped that heat, but been using Galaxy phones since. 

4 hours ago, Liquid said:

lol You sound mad little homie. Not my fault you flopped posting your little video and your calculator is fug. I stopped buying Iphones after the iphone 5 when everyone and their mother and little sister started rocking them. I jumped to the HTC one when the dropped that heat, but been using Galaxy phones since. 

So inferior phones then? What do you think a galaxy does better? Careful, @jehurey’s reputation depends on this reply 

2 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

So inferior phones then? What do you think a galaxy does better? Careful, @jehurey’s reputation depends on this reply 

lol You're truly an unrepentant little cunt aren't you? You need new material as we've gone over this probably five years ago back when you used to whine daily about androids having two clocks, only to post your ugly ass phonescreen revealing you had two clocks as well. 

5 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

0/2 then, both can’t view simple ass mp4s.. even a iPhone 3g can decode them :kaz:

LOL he ran away and he still realized he failed.

3 hours ago, Liquid said:

lol You're truly an unrepentant little cunt aren't you? You need new material as we've gone over this probably five years ago back when you used to whine daily about androids having two clocks, only to post your ugly ass phonescreen revealing you had two clocks as well. 

LOL ghost got assraped again....................IN HIS OWN THREAD, again.:lawl:

4 hours ago, Liquid said:

He can’t answer it, holy fuck :tom:

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

ghost got assraped, holy fuck:tom:

in his own thread, again:tom::tom:

$124 isn’t changing.. iPhones are 7.25x more expensive in average, and there’s a 10x difference between apple and Samsung’s top models

:aitch: you can’t change that :aitch:

4 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Of course I can.............you got BUSTED POSTING FAKE ARTICLES in your thread.

See how that's changed...........you lost your entire thread.

And YOU will never able to do a damn thing about that:blessed:[back to my favorite spot]

33 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Of course I can.............you got BUSTED POSTING FAKE ARTICLES in your thread.

See how that's changed...........you lost your entire thread.

And YOU will never able to do a damn thing about that:blessed:[back to my favorite spot]

Nope, still $124. Oh and your new note’s camera is worse than last years iPhone, LOL... no WONDER why no one buys cheaposung flagships :tom:

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/galaxy-note-20-ultra-vs-iphone-11-pro-max-camera-shootout

5 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Nope, still used a fake article.

And every post you make in which you don't address it.......you lose.

And there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.:tom:(and he knows it)

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, still used a fake article.

And every post you make in which you don't address it.......you lose.

And there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.:tom:(and he knows it)

What was fake about it? Other than iPhones being even more valuable.