Apple breaking records during the pandemic; tightens grip around the market’s neck with near 50% share [UP: Samsung is for the poor]

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

/fixed

From your own article:   So they broke records...............by moving into the CHEAPO phone market.   Which is exactly what I told you last year.   the iCheapo is basi

seriously what is it with ghostz and his phone obsession. just stahp nobody gives a shite about phones you cunt

I was going to say that I can't believe this thread is still being debated but then I remembered that ghostz is retarded. 

IPhones aren't the most expensive phones, available on carriers, and for people who "rent" their phone, owning one is literally only a couple of dollars difference. Hell, when I upgraded recently the s20 actually cost almost twice per month what the iPhone 11 was going for. 

Babydick is 30 something years old and bragging about owning an iPhone. Like OK? 

28 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I was going to say that I can't believe this thread is still being debated but then I remembered that ghostz is retarded. 

IPhones aren't the most expensive phones, available on carriers, and for people who "rent" their phone, owning one is literally only a couple of dollars difference. Hell, when I upgraded recently the s20 actually cost almost twice per month what the iPhone 11 was going for. 

Babydick is 30 something years old and bragging about owning an iPhone. Like OK? 

The vast majority of Samsung’s sales are phones that are under $300. Think about that. 

Not even 2% of Samsung smartphone sales are flagship phones. Which means, most people simply can’t afford flagships and opt for Androids premier market (entry level phones). 

55 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:bena:

If 50% owned it, the majority of smartphone users still wouldn’t own an iPhone. iPhone would be the top selling model, but the the exact same amount of people would own non-iPhones. Do you realize your logic doesn’t work either way? I think you do, considering you’re trying to talk about anything other than the topic. :banderoos:

Edited by ghostz life matters
10 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

The vast majority of Samsung’s sales are phones that are under $300. Think about that. 

Not even 2% of Samsung smartphone sales are flagship phones. Which means, most people simply can’t afford flagships and opt for Androids premier market (entry level phones). 

Or people really dont give a fuck about what phone they are using and just get anything that's reasonably priced? I have a friend who loses like 2 or 3 phones a year, or some with multiple phones. Some people buy their phones outright and aren't dropping $999 in shot on one. Hell my parents barely take their phones off the charger. Not everyone acts like their phone defines their life like you do. There is no such thing as a luxury product that has half of the market share. Half of the cars on the road aren't luxury cars. There's a reason why when you go into a Tom Ford or Marc Jacobs store there's like less than 10 people in them and Bloomingdales has hundreds. You sound retarded. 

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

Or people really dont give a fuck about what phone they are using and just get anything that's reasonably priced? I have a friend who loses like 2 or 3 phones a year, or some with multiple phones. Some people buy their phones outright and aren't dropping $999 in shot on one. Hell my parents barely take their phones off the charger. Not everyone acts like their phone defines their life like you do. There is no such thing as a luxury product that has half of the market share. Half of the cars on the road aren't luxury cars. There's a reason why when you go into a Tom Ford or Marc Jacobs store there's like less than 10 people in them and Bloomingdales has hundreds. You sound retarded. 

Doesn’t change the fact that the average cost of a Samsung phone is under $300, and their flagships don’t sell...at all. 

the only flagship phone in the world with great sales is the iPhone, which is what you are apparently claiming isn’t true :D 

but thanks for confirming that Android is “for people who don’t give a fuck about their phone”, LOL

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope

you already done fucked up.

so now, in addition to not knowing stats........you don't know words.:lawl:

Cheaposung is for the poor like you, you aren’t even denying it at this point. 

how many millions did the gs20 sell? (This is a trick question, LOL)

4 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Cheaposung is for the poor like you, you aren’t even denying it at this point. 

how many millions did the gs20 sell? (This is a trick question, LOL)

He just ran to ANOTHER topic:lawl:

poor guy can't get anything right.

and he's mad because Apple is now relying on the iCheapo.

He's so desperate that he'ss till trying to copy my shtick after it already failed the first time. LOL

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

He just ran to ANOTHER topic:lawl:

poor guy can't get anything right.

and he's mad because Apple is now relying on the iCheapo.

He's so desperate that he'ss till trying to copy my shtick after it already failed the first time. LOL

He thinks Apple is cheapo, but Samsung is ultra bargain bin :bandafuq: 

its ACTUALLY been confirmed :banderoos:

2 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

Doesn’t change the fact that the average cost of a Samsung phone is under $300, and their flagships don’t sell...at all. 

the only flagship phone in the world with great sales is the iPhone, which is what you are apparently claiming isn’t true :D 

but thanks for confirming that Android is “for people who don’t give a fuck about their phone”, LOL

You're welcome for confirming that you're pathetic to boast about an iPhone being a luxury product? :|

2 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

He thinks Apple is cheapo, but Samsung is ultra bargain bin :bandafuq: 

its ACTUALLY been confirmed :banderoos:

He's so butthurt, that he inadvertently admitted to Apple relying on the iCheapo.:lawl:

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

When “iCheapo” costs 4x Samsung’s top seller >>> 

:vince:

he's now giving a THIRD DIFFERENT set of stats :lawl::lawl::lawl:

his credibility is completely shot, at this point.

Just now, jehurey said:

he's now giving a THIRD DIFFERENT set of stats :lawl::lawl::lawl:

his credibility is completely shot, at this point.

The SE is 400 (and not even the top selling iPhone model) vs Samsung’s $99 phone (it’s best selling phone atm) 

it’s LITERALLY 4x the price. CHEAPOSUNG :kaz:

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

The SE is 400 (and not even the top selling iPhone model) vs Samsung’s $99 phone (it’s best selling phone atm) 

it’s LITERALLY 4x the price. CHEAPOSUNG :kaz:

Nope..........that's you making up your own stats.

You just completely destroyed your own thread. This is hilarious laughing and pointing out that you attempting changing stats three different times and lost your credibility.

You couldn't look any dumber if you tried.:lawl:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope..........that's you making up your own stats.

You just completely destroyed your own thread. This is hilarious laughing and pointing out that you attempting changing stats three different times and lost your credibility.

You couldn't look any dumber if you tried.:lawl:

Did he claim I just “made up” the price of phones :D

be doesn’t even know Samsung’s top selling phone :kaz:

4x :kaz: CHEAPOSUNG :kamina: