Apple breaking records during the pandemic; tightens grip around the market’s neck with near 50% share [UP: Samsung is for the poor]

Just now, jehurey said:

he just lost the thread...................again:tom:

he knows that he's stuck. LOL

f we look at the United States alone, iPhone 11 Pro has grabbed the biggest market share followed up by a surprising entry of South Koreans’ Galaxy A10e. Samsung Galaxy A20 came third, with iPhone XR and iPhone 11 Pro Max securing the fourth and fifth places, in the list, respectively.

:banderoos:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

/fixed

From your own article:   So they broke records...............by moving into the CHEAPO phone market.   Which is exactly what I told you last year.   the iCheapo is basi

seriously what is it with ghostz and his phone obsession. just stahp nobody gives a shite about phones you cunt

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

f we look at me running away from answering the fact that I tried using a bogus website.....

we'd see that you have lost the thread...................again:tom:

I'm going to have a field day with this. And there's nothing he can do about it.

Just now, jehurey said:

we'd see that you have lost the thread...................again:tom:

I'm going to have a field day with this. And there's nothing he can do about it.

Average cost of top selling Samsung - $124:tom:

Edited by ghostz life matters

OxaKr4k.jpg

jerry must be on his phone again LOL

Nope, on Windows PC.........I never post here from my phone.

Unlike you, I don't contradict myself. LOL

mp4's do not load on the forum.

Loads fine for me :juggle: :kaz:

yeah because your phone isn't a real computing device

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

this is the most fun I've had in quite some time. i love it when he walks into these.

Just now, jehurey said:

yeah because your phone isn't a real computing device

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

this is the most fun I've had in quite some time. i love it when he walks into these.

My phone appears to be more capable than your windows PC, your PC can’t even load a MP4 LMAO

10x :love:

My phone appears to be more capable than your windows PC, your PC can’t even load a MP4 LMAO

10x :love:

Nope, its because your phone doesn't run multiple programs like a real computer, and just plays videos.

The real forum, that isn't Tapatalk or whatever laughable thing your using.

Its hilarious, the image of you losing your shit, and posting from your phone:lawl:

In a thread you already lost because I busted you posting fake articles.:lawl::lawl:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Nope, its because your phone doesn't run multiple programs like a real computer, and just plays videos.

The real forum, that isn't Tapatalk or whatever laughable thing your using.

Its hilarious, the image of you losing your shit, and posting from your phone:lawl:

In a thread you already lost because I busted you posting fake articles.:lawl::lawl:

My phone can play mp4s. Your computer can’t. :D

4 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

My phone can play mp4s. Your computer can’t. :D

you phone does little of everything else.

and the reason is not because of the Windows PC, but because of the forum software.

LOL browsing on tapatalk, how embarassing.

But then again, that's your iCheapo.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you phone does little of everything else.

and the reason is not because of the Windows PC, but because of the forum software.

LOL browsing on tapatalk, how embarassing.

But then again, that's your iCheapo.

Why would I brows on tapatak? That’s for android users because the web browsing experience is awful. 

flawless in safari on iOS. You wouldn’t have any idea about it :smoke:

5 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Why would I brows on tapatak? That’s for android users because the web browsing experience is awful. 

flawless in safari on iOS. You wouldn’t have any idea about it :smoke:

of course i don't..........nobody but apple retards would use safari :lawl::lawl:

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

You’ve been smoked on so many levels this thread youre now talking about browsers :banderoos:

Except you changed the subject the moment you wanted to boast about your video, even though you failed to everybody else on the forum.

Even right now.............you video NEVER PLAYED............doesn't matter how many screenshots you want to show us of your phone........whatever it is you wanted to accomplish didn't happen.

LOL he's trying to lecture other people about having failed on so many levels............he's lost this entire thread.:lawl: