Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The difference between republitards and libcucks

1 hour ago, nitric said:

Are you talking about the bill where republicans wanted a  new FBI building and a bunch of military shit  that we don't need tacked onto the Dems relief bill?

Yes, that kind of stuff is ridiculous. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehurey: Mitch McConnell won't pass the relief act currently on his desk.     Cooke: But what about the stockpiles of Ben & Jerry's in Pelosi's Freezer?        T

2 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

If they have all 3 then there is absolutely no excuse to pass their relief bills. It's easy writing a bill knowing it won't pass just so you can say "look see it's the Republicans fault". 

Well not really..........because since you continually pretend to act like you know how American government works (but in fact, don't).........Democrats could get more than 50 seats in the Senate, but there are still rules on the filibuster.

And since I'm almost certain you have absolutely no idea what happened during the Barack Obama years, there was a brief time in which Democrats had control of the Senate, but not a filibuster-proof supermajority (more than 60 seats).

So Republicans blocked everything as well back then (go look at filibuster statistics graphs and watch them explode beginning in 2011)

So, if Democrats really wanted to pass the type of bills they wanted, they would have to begin the next Senate session, and alter the overly generous filibuster rules to make everything a simple majority to bring bills to a vote and pass them.

And when that happens, people like Saucer will immediately scream bloody-murder and say its the most treasonous thing that has ever been done, by anybody, ever. (and pretend to act like as if its actually true).

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Well not really..........because since you continually pretend to act like you know how American government works (but in fact, don't).........Democrats could get more than 50 seats in the Senate, but there are still rules on the filibuster.

And since I'm almost certain you have absolutely no idea what happened during the Barack Obama years, there was a brief time in which Democrats had control of the Senate, but not a filibuster-proof supermajority (more than 60 seats).

So Republicans blocked everything as well back then (go look at filibuster statistics graphs and watch them explode beginning in 2011)

So, if Democrats really wanted to pass the type of bills they wanted, they would have to begin the next Senate session, and alter the overly generous filibuster rules to make everything a simple majority to bring bills to a vote and pass them.

And when that happens, people like Saucer will immediately scream bloody-murder and say its the most treasonous thing that has ever been done, by anybody, ever. (and pretend to act like as if its actually true).

dont be obtuse please. 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

no?

Not good enough. I'll keep on doing it as long as its required.

It really is weird how you just end up leaving your own discussions to just randomly whine........its almost as if you're not actually serious about discussing anything.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Not good enough. I'll keep on doing it as long as its required.

It really is weird how you just end up leaving your own discussions to just randomly whine........its almost as if you're not actually serious about discussing anything.

If i could make a duplicate of you you would argue with that duplicate for eternity, even if you are agreeing with yourself you would find something to nitpick and continue arguing. 

3 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

If i could make a duplicate of you you would argue with that duplicate for eternity, even if you are agreeing with yourself you would find something to nitpick and continue arguing. 

you're doing it right now.

let me know when you want to get back to the discussion like an actual adult.