The difference between republitards and libcucks

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehurey: Mitch McConnell won't pass the relief act currently on his desk.     Cooke: But what about the stockpiles of Ben & Jerry's in Pelosi's Freezer?        T

No, this isn't accurate at all. I'm almost certain that tweet has to do with people needing another relief bill for people who are out of work.

Republicans are COMPLETELY stalling it.

Democrats already passed their bill...........months ago...........been sitting on Mitch McConnell's desk and he didn't even start negotiating until the money had already stopped going to middle class workers.

Nancy Pelosi tried to comprimise on their bill, lowering it from 3 trillion to 2 trillion.

Mitch McConnell isn't doing anything.

So.................No, you are quite wrong about that.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, this isn't accurate at all. I'm almost certain that tweet has to do with people needing another relief bill for people who are out of work.

Democrats already passed their bill...........months ago...........been sitting on Mitch McConnell's desk and he didn't even start negotiating until the money had already stopped going to middle class workers.

Nancy Pelosi tried to comprimise on their bill, lowering it from 3 trillion to 2 trillion.

Bu bu bu. THEY BOTH SUCK ASS. 

Look at my freezers full of designer boutique icecream 

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Bu bu bu. THEY BOTH SUCK ASS. 

Look at my freezers full of designer boutique icecream 

Let me know when you're gonna come back and talk about the actual topic you created this thread for.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Let me know when you're gonna come back and talk about the actual topic you created this thread for.

You know the tweet is true. That's why it caused so much reaffirming reaction. Your system is broke. 2 options that are barely different aren't enough.  One side says no, the other said pretends to care but does nothing. But hey at least they like the gays. 

Policy wise both parties are conservative. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
13 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You know the tweet is true. That's why it caused so much reaffirming reaction. Your system is broke. 2 options that are barely different aren't enough.  One side says no, the other said pretends to care but does nothing. But hey at least they like the gays. 

Policy wise both parties are conservative. 

No, it isn't.

I explained to you why it isn't.

Like I said............instead of stalling and trying to derail your own thread.........let me know when you have an actual response.

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it isn't.

I explained to you why it isn't.

Like I said............instead of stalling and trying to derail your own thread.........let me know when you have an actual response.

I just gave you one. 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I just gave you one. 

no you didn't.

you just gave me some vague narrative that you made up on your own.

I gave you a particlar BILL..........WHO MADE the bill............WHEN the bill was made.

WHERE THE BILL went to............and who ISN'T DOING ANYTHING on the bill.

and also WHO MADE A COMPRIMISE to try and get the bill passed.

.........and who STILL DIDN'T DO ANYTHING on the bill.

Like I said...........let me know when you want to speak with the adults.

Jehurey: Mitch McConnell won't pass the relief act currently on his desk.

Cooke: But what about the stockpiles of Ben & Jerry's in Pelosi's Freezer? 

This sums up rather well the overall discourse on US politics at the moment.

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Jehurey: Mitch McConnell won't pass the relief act currently on his desk.

Cooke: But what about the stockpiles of Ben & Jerry's in Pelosi's Freezer? 

This sums up rather well the overall discourse on US politics at the moment.

Probably because the democrats are not legislating in good faith. Instead of just creating a relief bill that gets money to those that need it they add dozens of other measures that are completely unrelated. And now they are all on vacation getting nothing done.

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

It’s actually spot on. And here you are, again, acting like trump screaming fake news. Democrats shit on blacks and treat them as sub human, with Biden acting as the plantation owner 

Edited by ghostz life matters
Just now, ghostz life matters said:

It’s actually spot on. And here you are, again, acting like trump screaming fake news. Democrats shit on blacks and treat them as sub human, with Biden acting as the plantation owner 

:drake:Nope.

let me know when you have some actual concrete examples.

Instead, all you have is butthurt.:lawl:

Cocaine Mitch doing God's work by not bailing out the Blue States, blocking the reinstatement of SALT, refusing to give stimulus checks to illegal aliens, and cutting back unemployment to $400.  :love:

36 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Cocaine Mitch doing God's work by not bailing out the Blue States, blocking the reinstatement of SALT, refusing to give stimulus checks to illegal aliens, and cutting back unemployment to $400.  :love:

Yeah, because Kentucky earns it's keep?