The difference between republitards and libcucks

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehurey: Mitch McConnell won't pass the relief act currently on his desk.     Cooke: But what about the stockpiles of Ben & Jerry's in Pelosi's Freezer?        T

42 minutes ago, Saucer said:

They gave us Mitch. Few states have ever contributed more.

I wish I could just curl up on a cold winter night in McConnels neck and take a nap. So many warm folds to tuck myself into.  

2 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

sorry Donald, not going to work here. 

sorry, you still haven't said anything to back up your claim.

so................it is working.

you're failing here, as well.

27 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I wish I could just curl up on a cold winter night in McConnels neck and take a nap. So many warm folds to tuck myself into.  

so................you're now admitting that your original post was wrong, and Republicans are the ones who are not helping middle-class people.

Good to see.

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

Cocaine Mitch doing God's work by not bailing out the Blue States, blocking the reinstatement of SALT, refusing to give stimulus checks to illegal aliens, and cutting back unemployment to $400.  :love:

what proof do you have that illegal aliens were getting stimulus checks?

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so................you're now admitting that your original post was wrong, and Republicans are the ones who are not helping middle-class people.

Good to see.

Not at all.

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

what proof do you have that illegal aliens were getting stimulus checks?

We're talking about the second Covid bill, not the first one. You know the one you brought up? 

And since you immediately came out of the gates with a retard question, you first have to prove that you've taken mercy on your sainted mum and finally cleaned your room before I reply to you again. 

39 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Good to see.

I mean the Dems aren't angels here. They never actually explained why they didn't allow for temporary benefits to be paid during the negotiations. I assume it was a bargaining tactic. I get why they didn't want the full new deal, but they were also forcing an all or nothing that definitely going to cause damage that didn't need to happen. 

30 minutes ago, Saucer said:

We're talking about the second Covid bill, not the first one. You know the one you brought up? 

And since you immediately came out of the gates with a retard question, you first have to prove that you've taken mercy on your sainted mum and finally cleaned your room before I reply to you again. 

Uh huh

so now that we've seen you attempt to stall..............my question remains again...........what proof do you have that illegal aliens are getting stimulus checks?

how can the government even know where to send a stimulus check to an illegal alien who has no registered TaxID/WorkID number?

39 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Uh huh

so now that we've seen you attempt to stall..............my question remains again...........what proof do you have that illegal aliens are getting stimulus checks?

how can the government even know where to send a stimulus check to an illegal alien who has no registered TaxID/WorkID number?

I'd be willing to wager those illegal aliens have paid more in taxes than Trump or any large business ever has. :]

17 minutes ago, Ike said:

You mean the Senate that has done the least amount of work ever? :|

They're appointing originalist fed judges at a blistering pace. It's like watching God being born, Ike.

Edited by Saucer
Just now, Saucer said:

They're appointing originalist fed judges at a blistering pace. It like watching God being born, Ike.

So nothing to help out normal people? Just more yes men installed.

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

They're appointing originalist fed judges at a blistering pace. It like watching God being born, Ike.

LOL, i like after he was pretending to be a centrist moderate, now that there's a centrist Democratic candidate looking like he's going to take power...........Saucer has now reverted back to his 2009-2012 routine and clearly showing us he's just a common right-winger this entire time.

Its like a scooby doo villian wearing an opaque mask that's being pulled off to dramatic music. LOL

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Can't wait to for the Dems to take back the Senate and the White House. :aitch:

If they have all 3 then there is absolutely no excuse to pass their relief bills. It's easy writing a bill knowing it won't pass just so you can say "look see it's the Republicans fault". 

22 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

If they have all 3 then there is absolutely no excuse to pass their relief bills. It's easy writing a bill knowing it won't pass just so you can say "look see it's the Republicans fault". 

Are you talking about the bill where republicans wanted a  new FBI building and a bunch of military shit  that we don't need tacked onto the Dems relief bill?

50 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Dems could find a way to fuck it up.