TENET is sounding like a phlawp. Review embargo is up

“Tenet review: Christopher Nolan's thriller is a palindromic dud”

2/5

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/aug/21/tenet-review-christopher-nolans-thriller-is-a-palindromic-dud

the plotting is muddled rather than complex, with less to say about the flow of time than “Interstellar” or “Memento.” In the end, “Tenet” isn’t one of Nolan’s most satisfying films. But after I’ve seen it four or five more times, maybe I’ll change my mind.”

https://www.thewrap.com/tenet-film-review-christopher-nolan-john-david-washington-robert-pattinson-bond/

Review embargo just ended so it’s being updated with more reviews but RT.com has it at 67% already :willcucked:

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/tenet

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sir, I live and die by the reviews of a site I would otherwise never visit.

How does he “sum it up pretty well” if you haven’t even seen it?

even if it had a 40%, do you really care? the movie looks dope and nolan has a great track record. i'm sure it's another classic. fyi, the lighthouse has 90+ on rt and is the worst movie i've seen sin

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Man that sucks. I was watching the trailer again the other night to get hyped up for pirating this. 

Now there can be no shame for pirating it :diddy:

it’s probably still worth watching but Memento-Inception Nolan is long gone now. Maybe he can do a comeback like M night did after several shitty movies

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

it has a 81%. just watch it and formulate your own opinion. 

Sir, I live and die by the reviews of a site I would otherwise never visit.

• Haha 2

I'll watch it at an early screening if the theater does a good job of separating seats far apart.

It hasn't gone on sale for the IMAX theater in my area, I'm just refreshing the page waiting so that I can buy one or two tickets smack dab in the middle.

Just now, Delita said:

Now there can be no shame for pirating it :diddy:

it’s probably still worth watching but Memento-Inception Nolan is long gone now. Maybe he can do a comeback like M night did after several shitty movies

interstellar was excellent. i'm sure this will be great. 

Just now, jehurey said:

I'll watch it at an early screening if the theater does a good job of separating seats far apart.

It hasn't gone on sale for the IMAX theater in my area, I'm just refreshing the page waiting so that I can buy one or two tickets smack dab in the middle.

I walked passed a theater the other day and say crews of construction workers walking in and out. I assume they're restructuring the interiors for social distancing. I wonder what that will look like. 

6 minutes ago, -GD- said:

it has a 81%. just watch it and formulate your own opinion. 

It has an 85 percent now so I might have spoke too soon :ben: 

which is good because movies have sucked this year so far

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

I walked passed a theater the other day and say crews of construction workers walking in and out. I assume they're restructuring the interiors for social distancing. I wonder what that will look like. 

briefly, during last month, my cinemark tried to sell tickets online.

and what they had programmed in place was if someone bought a ticket in a spot, it automatically blacked out the 3 seats to the left and right of them.

I might be okay with plexiglass in front of me to prevent people in the row behind me from having their breath reach me. Don't know if that would affect the experience.

2 minutes ago, Delita said:

It has an 85 percent now so I might have spoke too soon :ben: 

which is good because movies have sucked this year so far

even if it had a 40%, do you really care? the movie looks dope and nolan has a great track record. i'm sure it's another classic. fyi, the lighthouse has 90+ on rt and is the worst movie i've seen since paranormal activity (horrible). 

• Upvote 1