Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The last day of the RNC was something else

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Give some examples of Trump plan for America that you claim he has.  Actual tangible plans. 

Im waiting. 

Bring back the economy to where it was before? Nothing major, just small stuff like record breaking stock market & low unemployment numbers....

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Nice inflation ya got there, but the final number is actually only 800,000

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Trump was 14 million viewers

Biden's was over 17 million viewers.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Who cares.

:ovolol:

really, who cares?   You cared enough to post fake numbers. 

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Bring back the economy to where it was before? Nothing major, just small stuff like record breaking stock market & low unemployment numbers....

Trump destroyed the US economy. It's worse than Obama's. 

Another GOP recession that Biden has to fix.

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Hey incase you didn't notice we are in the middle of a pandemic. 

Trump saying he wants those things back isn't a tangible plan, that's just lip service.

a tangible plan would detail how he plans to accomplish this DURING A PANDEMIC AND POST PANDEMIC. 

before America can get those things back to where they were the pandemic has to. be dealt with head on.   Trump's plan of doing less testing and suppressing the Data from the public is akin to putting your head in the sand. 

So again, what are his TANGIBLE PLANS.... how does he PLAN TO ACCOMPLISH this? 

Edited by Goukosan
10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey incase you didn't notice we are in the middle of a pandemic. 

Trump saying he wants those things back isn't a tangible plan, that's just lip service.

a tangible plan would detail how he plans to accomplish this DURING A PANDEMIC AND POST PANDEMIC. 

before America can get those things back to where they were the pandemic has to. be dealt with head on.   Trump's plan of doing less testing and suppressing the Data from the public is akin to putting your head in the sand. 

So again, what are his TANGIBLE PLANS.... how does he PLAN TO ACCOMPLISH this? 

So if you’re so confident, please tell me how exactly Biden would bring it back? 

oh wait....we already know what a Biden economy would look like. Are you already forgetting that he was Vice President for EIGHT YEARS which also happened to be during one of the country’s worst economic slumps ever? Yet you somehow trust him to be able to bring things back to where they were before the pandemic? :|:D

33 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So if you’re so confident, please tell me how exactly Biden would bring it back? 

oh wait....we already know what a Biden economy would look like. Are you already forgetting that he was Vice President for EIGHT YEARS which also happened to be during one of the country’s worst economic slumps ever? Yet you somehow trust him to be able to bring things back to where they were before the pandemic? :|:D

Sooo Instead of actually answering the question you dodge it :mj:

List Trump's tangible plans to accomplish what you claimed.   You claimed he had plans, let's actually see these tangible plans bro.   Im waiting. 

And now you're making a baseless claim Biden 8 years were the one worse economic slumps ever?   

Let's look at the facts shall we? 

When Barack Obama became president, he inherited the economy of the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression.  Don't forget... Bush ran us into the ground. 

When Obama became president, he inherited a Dow of 7,949 points. At the end of his presidency, the Dow was at 19,372, a more than 140% increase. 

Obama/Biden inherent a trash economy and handing Trump  economy on the up and up .... coincidentally Biden already has 8 years of experience cleaning up the mess republican administration left behind..... which is similar to what Trump will leave behind when he losses:takei:

Edited by Goukosan

So far i've only seen Substatic post links to back up his claims. Twinblade, on the other hand, is play a very stout game of whatabout.

I thought rambling incoherently and making claims while providing no backup for said claims was against the rules in the political threads. Mods?

"show me some real tangible plans"

"uhh.......he's gonna bring things back to the way it was before!":idid:

Shit, that sounds like something a lemming would say when they're defending Phil Spencer.

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

"show me some real tangible plans"

"uhh.......he's gonna bring things back to the way it was before!":idid:

Shit, that sounds like something a lemming would say when they're defending Phil Spencer.

I mean supporting Trump is high key cognative dissonance. Who can say "I am cool with a pathologicaly lying racist conman whose sexually assaulted 2 dozen women and acts like a maniac on the internet all day because I'm a coward and want to own the libs."

7 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I mean supporting Trump is high key cognative dissonance. Who can say "I am cool with a pathologicaly lying racist conman whose sexually assaulted 2 dozen women and acts like a maniac on the internet all day because I'm a coward and want to own the libs."

Twinblade has yet to post the tangible plans he claimed Trump has :ovolol:

14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Lmfao that is not a plan. Trump came into 8 years of positive job and GDP growth. He basically left most of the economic guiding from the Obama administration in place and just deep cut regulations for human safety and environmental protection (I know, who cares about employee health or air/water right? Lol) 

The key is lying to voters that unemployment numbers are made up and the president had been lying to you while claiming that unemployment was as high as 50% while running for president, then as soon as you win you claim that the numbers are real now despite there being no difference in how the numbers are tabulated or the people gathering the data. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Twinblade has yet to post the tangible plans he claimed Trump has :ovolol:

Trump has never given any policy other than "I will tell people to do it" and honestly as much as I shit on Trump, why the fuck wouldn't he do this if it works? Even it 2/3s of most people know you are full of shit and will call you out, having that 1/3 worship you like a God is obviously enough.