Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The last day of the RNC was something else

So many great moments, with the highlight being the speech made by David Dorn's widow. Regardless of your political affiliation, you can't deny just how powerful it was

Its unfortunate that her husband was already forgotten by so many people. There were no protests for him, nor was there a horse drawn carriage with thousands of spectators at this funeral. He was killed and quickly forgotten by the same people are supposedly protesting for black lives and trying to bring about their twisted version of 'justice'.

And while this is happening antifa and BLM are outside the venue harassing and attacking people who are just trying to support their president

Not even elderly people were spared from the abuse:

32490796-8672681-These_protesters_ran_up

I guess I should be thankful for them, because all they were doing was help Trump's chances of re-election.

• Like 1

when i die nobody will give a fuck, let alone make a fucking melodrama video like this and count how many relatives and friends i have :mjcry: 

whoops i meant had :mjgrin:  

Edited by kazi of Skalitz

Actually plenty of people weren't interested.

It had 3 million few viewers than the last night of the Democratic National Convention.

With even Fox news anchors calling it flat, and too long.

2 hours ago, nitric said:

How many times did you jerk off to this fascist-fest?

You'll need to go back a few days to a DC restaurant to see real fascism in the works

TELEMMGLPICT000237814185_trans_NvBQzQNjv

If not for the modern clothing this almost could have passed as a colorized photo from the beginnings of the Nazi regime in Germany. How can you not only defend but also be on the same side as these people?

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually plenty of people weren't interested.

It had 3 million few viewers than the last night of the Democratic National Convention.

With even Fox news anchors calling it flat, and too long.

Nice inflation ya got there, but the final number is actually only 800,000

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8674987/2-million-watch-Joe-Bidens-speech-Donald-Trumps.html

Trump's speech was long but at least it wasn't pitifully short like Biden's. 22 minutes? really? He has no tangible plan for the country and as a result has nothing to say, so I can't say I was that surprised if ill be honest.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

So many great moments, with the highlight being the speech made by David Dorn's widow. Regardless of your political affiliation, you can't deny just how powerful it was

Its unfortunate that her husband was already forgotten by so many people. There were no protests for him, nor was there a horse drawn carriage with thousands of spectators at this funeral. He was killed and quickly forgotten by the same people are supposedly protesting for black lives and trying to bring about their twisted version of 'justice'.

And while this is happening antifa and BLM are outside the venue harassing and attacking people who are just trying to support their president

Not even elderly people were spared from the abuse:

32490796-8672681-These_protesters_ran_up

I guess I should be thankful for them, because all they were doing was help Trump's chances of re-election.

What's telling is that you night of lies and corruption and had a good time. And as for Dorn, his daughters on the air and they were both bothered by Republicans using his name and story and said he would be disappointed by it. He was a registered Democrat who hated Trump and his administration. 

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8674987/2-million-watch-Joe-Bidens-speech-Donald-Trumps.html

Trump's speech was long but at least it wasn't pitifully short like Biden's. 22 minutes? really? He has no tangible plan for the country and as a result has nothing to say, so I can't say I was that surprised.

What was Trump's plan? To either gut Obama policies to own the libs and taking credit for stuff he didn't do? 

7 minutes ago, Liquid said:

What's telling is that you night of lies and corruption and had a good time. And as for Dorn, his daughters on the air and they were both bothered by Republicans using his name and story and said he would be disappointed by it. He was a registered Democrat who hated Trump and his administration. 

So why didn't the dems have them speak to try and calm the rioting?

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Trump's speech was long but at least it wasn't pitifully short like Biden's. 22 minutes? really? He has no tangible plan for the country and as a result has nothing to say, so I can't say I was that surprised if ill be honest.

No, Trump's speech, based on all collected ratings numbers from all broadcast networks and cable news networks...............was 3 million viewers less than Biden's

Trump was 14 million viewers

Biden's was over 17 million viewers.

Biden did have something to say.

Trump babbled on. Like I said even Fox News anchors criticized him on it.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, Trump's speech, based on all collected ratings numbers from all broadcast networks and cable news networks...............was 3 million viewers less than Biden's

That was also a night with no NBA playoffs or any major sport airing for that matter. :mj: 

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Why would anyone under 50 actually be for those insane far right policies? After what he did with Corona and the Economy it's more cult like than anything.

Seems like those younger people who like Trump are usually incels or something.

Edited by Substatic
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

He's in denial. 

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Who cares. Trump is the president and hes always in the public eye. Biden on the other hand has been hiding in his basement, so him finally making a coherent speech (which doesn't happen often) is naturally going to attract a draw in a bunch of people.

5 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Why would anyone under 50 actually be for those insane far right policies? After what he did with Corona and the Economy it's more cult like than anything.

Seems like those younger people who like Trump are usually incels or something.

Give some examples of his far right policies. Im waiting.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Give some examples of his far right policies. Im waiting.

Give some examples of Trump plan for America that you claim he has.  Actual tangible plans. 

Im waiting. 

Edited by Goukosan