Rumour Uncharted with Sully as lead in development

6 hours ago, -GD- said:

he's entitled to his opinion.

I think thinking UC is the second best one is even wilder than thinking UCIV is the best tbh 

That game is near unplayable these days and even when it came out it was just ok. Wonky shooting mechanics, story turns to ass at the end and by far the least cinematic and epic. It's by a country mile the worst UC game.

For what it's worth imo (as individual games):

UC2>UC3>UCLL>UCIV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UC

UCIV has the best character and story moments though and a perfect ending but came at the cost of serious pacing issues. 

10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I think thinking UC is the second best one is even wilder than thinking UCIV is the best tbh 

That game is near unplayable these days and even when it came out it was just ok. Wonky shooting mechanics, story turns to ass at the end and by far the least cinematic and epic. It's by a country mile the worst UC game.

For what it's worth imo (as individual games):

UC2>UC3>UCLL>UCIV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UC

UCIV has the best character and story moments though and a perfect ending but came at the cost of serious pacing issues. 

Hmmm...2 was the best, but 4 and LL are pretty close. I loved them all, though. 

8 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

With the PS5 SSD they can now do whatever the hell they want in terms of opennworld size and switching between set pieces of the fly. 

We'll have to see how this new studio handles the IP.  Are they going to go traditional with it... ie, more of the same... or are they going to try some new and interesting stuff?

The potential is there though, given the hardware.

I'd be willing to say that UC2 was the best. Then Lost Legacy, then UC3, and then UC4, and then UC1 with Golden Abyss being slightly worse than UC1.

Lost Legacy and UC3 are pretty close to one another.

The main problem with UC4 is that the game feels like it was developed in sections, and then combined together. I don't see much cohesion from going level to level. Feels like they had a team develop the mansion level, and then another one for the mountain level, and then another one for the Madagascar level, and then another one for the Island levels.