Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The Antifa scumbag who executed the Trump Supporter still hasn't been arrested....in fact he was just casually interviewed by VICE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO, Rest in Piss antifa scum Stop embarrassing yourself  

some others are claiming it was some Vice member that sold him out to get a reward

Portland shooter’s sister on his death: ‘I wouldn’t say this counts as bad news’    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8697969/Sister-Portland-antifa-gunman-reacts-death-shot-dead-Mars

Newly released CCTV footage shows the Antifa murderer walking in front of Danielson, he slips into an alcove, then ambushes him from behind. There was no knife found on Danielson either.

He didn't kill Danielson in self-defense, there was no confrontation before the murder, he executed him.

EhK2TABWsAEfsrX?format=png&name=360x360

EhK2UBYWoAMpe9S?format=png&name=360x360

EhK2VFGXkAAeSHD?format=png&name=360x360 

EhK2Vw4X0AAGcvG?format=png&name=small

Goobs and Jerry defending this murderer shows just how vile they really are. Mods, take this trash out.  :pffft: 

6 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Newly released CCTV footage shows the Antifa murderer walking in front of Danielson, he slips into an alcove, then ambushes him from behind. There was no knife found on Danielson either.

He didn't kill Danielson in self-defense, there was no confrontation before the murder, he executed him.

EhK2TABWsAEfsrX?format=png&name=360x360

EhK2UBYWoAMpe9S?format=png&name=360x360

EhK2VFGXkAAeSHD?format=png&name=360x360 

EhK2Vw4X0AAGcvG?format=png&name=small

Goobs and Jerry defending this murderer shows just how vile they really are. Mods, take this trash out.  :pffft: 

you defended Kyle, the murdering boy

And you are defending these people whom this Patriot's Prayer guy was associated with:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

you defended Kyle

Scummy false equivalency from a scumbag who defends political murder when it furthers his agenda.

Kyle acted in self-defense in all three instances. Pedo Spaz charged him, chased him, threw a projectile at him, and tried to grab his gun. Wifebeater chased him and tried to hit him hard over the head with a skateboard. And Burglar Bro pointed a gun right at his face a split-second before Kyle fired at him.

He also gave Burglar Bro a chance to retreat when Burglar Bro hesitated charging at him, and let the other Antifa dirtbag freely retreat when he stopped charging and raised his arms. Those aren't the actions of someone intent on murdering.

Eg2aIhKXcAMFVPG?format=png&name=small

Meanwhile your boy literally executed someone gangland style, and Goobs is calling him a hero and you're trying trying to downplay the murder. You two have shown your true colors once again. Why the mods allow trash like you two on here is beyond me. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Scummy false equivalency from a scumbag who defends political murder when it furthers his agenda.

Kyle acted in self-defense in all three instances. Pedo Spaz charged him, chased him, threw a projectile at him, and tried to grab his gun. Wifebeater chased him and tried to hit him hard over the head with a skateboard. And Burglar Bro pointed a gun right at his face a split-second before Kyle fired at him.

He also gave Burglar Bro a chance to retreat when Burglar Bro hesitated charging at him, and let the other Antifa dirtbag freely retreat when he stopped charging and raised his arms. Those aren't the actions of someone intent on murdering.

Eg2aIhKXcAMFVPG?format=png&name=small

Meanwhile your boy literally executed someone gangland style, and Goobs is calling him a hero and you're trying trying to downplay the murder. You two have shown your true colors once again. Why the mods allow trash like you two on here is beyond me. 

Except you don't have proof of your theory, and he still could've been attacked.

Especially since I have footage of Patriot's Prayer people committing ALL sorts of attacks throughout that evening.

Holy shit............he's back to defending the right-wing extremist murderer, again. He's defending all three shootings he committed.

Says alot about him. He'll defend racists vigorously.

Edited by jehurey

Holy shit @Saucer is now straight-up lying about what Kyle Rittenhouse did.

Straight from the major Wisconsin's newspaper, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:

Jeremiah just wanted to find his car and go home, but he was trapped. 

A massive line of police in riot gear had just forced him and hundreds of other protesters out of Kenosha's Civic Center Park and into the street. After that, there was nowhere to go. Soldiers and cops blocked one end of the road. White guys with big guns blocked the other. 

It was past 11 p.m. Tuesday, the third night of protests after a Kenosha police officer shot Jacob Blake seven times in the back. Jeremiah had received a text from a friend saying a bunch of protesters had their tires slashed. He wanted to get to his car before vandals did. He decided the quickest path was to cut through a parking lot.

As he made his way toward it, Jeremiah saw more armed white men. Two crouched on the roof of a building, sniper style. Two or three others stood guard over the lot. One of them, a babyface with a backward ball cap, raised an assault rifle and pointed it at him.

Jeremiah, 24 and Black, was more annoyed than afraid. He'd been out protesting all summer, more than 90 days so far. He knew about these guys and their scare tactics, and he refused to be intimidated.

When the kid started yelling, Jeremiah shouted back: "I'm trying to get out of here. If you're gonna shoot me, just shoot!"

A few minutes later, Jeremiah saw the same guy pointing his weapon at someone else.

This time, Kyle Rittenhouse fired.

So, Kyle Rittenhouse provoked the entire confrontation by pointing his (not actually his) rifle at other people.

That's already a crime, and that gives other people the right to begin defending themselves when somebody from a distance is pointing a rifle at you, and is not a law enforcement authority.

Saucer's entire defense just flew out the window.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

you defended Kyle, the murdering boy

And you are defending these people whom this Patriot's Prayer guy was associated with:

Uhh in the video they’re literally just trying to drive through the street and the protesters are blocking them. I like how you conveniently left that out.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Uhh in the video they’re literally just trying to drive through the street and the protesters are blocking them. I like how you conveniently left that out.

it doesn't matter if you think a person does not belong in the street.

care to open up your DMV manual and point out that you have the right to collide your automobile into human bodies when you feel like you have the right of way?

Go ahead, show me where it says that?

And, the moment they accelerated (which they accelerated quickly) they shot out canisters of gas towards the people.

That's an attack.

You telling me if a black person in a truck did that to a cop, the cop doesn't have the right to fire his weapon at them?

Please be dumb enough to walk into the world's biggest contradiction. Please.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

it doesn't matter if you think a person does not belong in the street.

care to open up your DMV manual and point out that you have the right to collide your automobile into human bodies when you feel like you have the right of way?

Go ahead, show me where it says that?

And, the moment they accelerated (which they accelerated quickly) they shot out canisters of gas towards the people.

That's an attack.

You telling me if a black person in a truck did that to a cop, the cop doesn't have the right to fire his weapon at them?

Please be dumb enough to walk into the world's biggest contradiction. Please.

Mobs of people known for being violent are blocking and surrounding trump supporters just for being trump supporters. I’d be pretty freaked out in that situation, maybe if they kept to the sidewalk instead of showing their violent tendencies, they wouldn’t have been maced. But nice attempt at being cheeky in trying to spin the argument and somehow compare the protestors to police....

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Mobs of people known for being violent are blocking and surrounding trump supporters just for being trump supporters. I’d be pretty freaked out in that situation, maybe if they kept to the sidewalk instead of showing their violent tendencies, they wouldn’t have been maced. But nice attempt at being cheeky in trying to spin the argument and somehow compare the protestors to police....

Except they weren't violent.

I already showed you an article with the stats.

Sweetie...........you're not going to peddle YOUR NARRATIVE.

I have facts and video proof...............you have nothing but Daily Mail articles.

Once again, I'm going to ask you...........if you think you have the right of way..........you have the right to accelerate your automobile and hit a person?

Provide evidence for your claim.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Except they weren't violent.

I already showed you an article with the stats.

Sweetie...........you're not going to peddle YOUR NARRATIVE.

I have facts and video proof...............you have nothing but Daily Mail articles.

Once again, I'm going to ask you...........if you think you have the right of way..........you have the right to accelerate your automobile and hit a person?

Provide evidence for your claim.

If I were white, decked out in MAGA gear, and BLM or its supporters (which have been proven to show an irrational amount of hate towards Trump supporters) suddenly started surrounding my car and PUSHING on it I would absolutely feel threatened. At the very least I would reverse as quickly as possible, which wasn't possible in this case as they were in traffic. And you do know that impeding traffic is illegal right? But you probably don't care, as you've already proven numerous times that you like to side with criminals and people who have no regard for the law.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If I were white, decked out in MAGA gear, and BLM or its supporters (which have been proven to show an irrational amount of hate towards Trump supporters) suddenly started surrounding my car and PUSHING on it I would absolutely feel threatened. At the very least I would reverse as quickly as possible, which wasn't possible in this case as they were in traffic. And you do know that impeding traffic is illegal right? But you probably don't care, as you've already proven numerous times that you like to side with criminals and people who have no regard for the law.

nope they didn't "surround it"

notice how the people who are contact with the truck are all on the front hood side.

The truck came into contact with them.

NOBODY is on any SURROUNDING SIDE OF THE TRUCK

Not left. Not right, not around its truck bed.

Take a look at the video again.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

nope they didn't "surround it"

notice how the people who are contact with the truck are all on the front hood side.

The truck came into contact with them.

NOBODY is on any SURROUNDING SIDE OF THE TRUCK

Not left. Not right, not around its truck bed.

Take a look at the video again.

The guy pushing the truck IS IN THE THUMBNAIL of the video. You don't even have to play it to see it.

Come on now.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

The guy pushing the truck IS IN THE THUMBNAIL of the video. You don't even have to play it to see it.

Come on now.

Dude......why do you keep on saying "pushing the truck" like you think you have a semblance of a believable arguement.

No person is going to PUSH a 4,000 pound truck.

Those people were IN THE CROSSWALK area, and the truck pushed up on them.

You know this. Why are intentionally trying to create a false narrative.

Pedastrians have the right of way. Period.

You think pedestrians saw the truck and started running up against the grille to PUSH IT???????????

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

So, Kyle Rittenhouse provoked the entire confrontation by pointing his (not actually his) rifle at other people.

He wasn't charged with assault for pointing a gun at anyone, video and the eyewitness testimony of the reporter who administered first aid to Pedo Spaz show that Pedo Spaz initiated the confrontation and tried to attack Kyle, and even the politically-motivated charges against Kyle recognize that he didn't forfeit his right to self-defense as he was only charged with manslaughter for killing Pedo Spaz.

:camby: 

It's more crybully bullshit from the far left. Stop traffic (illegal), throw shit at the cars (illegal), then cry victim when people in the cars mace them for it.

Reporters on the ground said Antifa was consistently the ones initiating shit that day, but low-info people like Jerry who only watch MSNBC and CNN lap up their bullshit spin and mindlessly repeat it.

Edited by Saucer
2 hours ago, Saucer said:

He wasn't charged with assault for pointing a gun at anyone, video and the eyewitness testimony of the reporter who administered first aid to Pedo Spaz show that Pedo Spaz initiated the confrontation and tried to attack Kyle, and even the politically-motivated charges against Kyle recognize that he didn't forfeit his right to self-defense as he was only charged with manslaughter for killing Pedo Spaz.

:camby: 

pretty sure the two "intentional homicide" charges ENCOMPASSES that part.

holy shit, he actually thought that was an effective counterpoint?:drake:

Edited by jehurey
5 hours ago, jehurey said:

pretty sure the two "intentional homicide" charges ENCOMPASSES that part.

holy shit, he actually thought that was an effective counterpoint?:drake:

He wasn't charged with murder for offing your pedophile comrade. 

You trying to do legal analysis is going about as well as you trying to do political analysis. :kaz:

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

He wasn't charged with murder for offing your pedophile comrade. 

You trying to do legal analysis is going about as well as you trying to do political analysis. :kaz:

yeah, he was charged with the third person who did not die.

The Illinois teenager also faces felony charges of attempted first-degree intentional homicide and two charges of first-degree recklessly endangering safety, and a misdemeanor charge of possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.

holy shit, you have absolutely gotten E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G wrong about this.

I've absolutely beaten you in every argument related to this story.