Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The Antifa scumbag who executed the Trump Supporter still hasn't been arrested....in fact he was just casually interviewed by VICE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO, Rest in Piss antifa scum Stop embarrassing yourself  

some others are claiming it was some Vice member that sold him out to get a reward

Portland shooter’s sister on his death: ‘I wouldn’t say this counts as bad news’    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8697969/Sister-Portland-antifa-gunman-reacts-death-shot-dead-Mars

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Portland shooter’s sister on his death: ‘I wouldn’t say this counts as bad news’ 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8697969/Sister-Portland-antifa-gunman-reacts-death-shot-dead-Marshals.html

god damn :D even his own family doesn’t give a shit about him. Yet you guys continue to glorify this guy....

WHAT :D 

44 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If he had been acting in self defense then why didn’t he give himself up like Rittenhouse? Why go out in a hail of bullets instead? 

could it be because...oh you know....he knew he murdered that guy in cold blood and as a result would be spending the rest of his life behind bars?

Kyle wasn't as true of patriot as this guy.  This guy stood up to deep state and exercised his 2nd amendment right to bear arms.  Kyle fled the state and shook in fear like a coward.  This guy went on national TV like a boss.... True American Patriot :salute:

:lawd:

Edited by Goukosan

so............if someone on the right gets killed, I guess we should be laughing and practically high-fiving one another after it happens.

Oh, that's right. The people who aren't right-wingers on this forum have some standard of decency and don't resort to such bad cases of tribalism where we're literally celebrating over somebody getting shot.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so............if someone on the right gets killed, I guess we should be laughing and practically high-fiving one another after it happens.

Oh, that's right. The people who aren't right-wingers on this forum have some standard of decency and don't resort to such bad cases of tribalism where we're literally celebrating over somebody getting shot.

No, we already showed a video of some fat piggy leftist celebrating the trump supporters death 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

No, we already showed a video of some fat piggy leftist celebrating the trump supporters death 

Oh you found a video of someone, somewhere.

Of what at least 3 of you were already doing here, last night?

Yeah that evens it out. lol

11 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

I have no issues with celebrating a murderer getting what they had coming to them. 

you don't what he had coming to them.

because you don't know the whole facts.

And even then..........we know right-wingers who were guilty of doing evil things...........we still didn't high-five when they got killed.

For example.........people are asking to Breanna Taylor's killers to be ARRESTED, correct?

Those people aren't asking for Breanna Taylor's killers to be shot, are they?

So yeah...........what you do is quite terrible, and explains alot about your side.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

you don't what he had coming to them.

because you don't know the whole facts.

And even then..........we know right-wingers who were guilty of doing evil things...........we still didn't high-five when they got killed.

For example.........people are asking to Breanna Taylor's killers to be ARRESTED, correct?

Those people aren't asking for Breanna Taylor's killers to be shot, are they?

So yeah...........what you do is quite terrible, and explains alot about your side.

This guy fired at cops. Again, he had it coming. 

10 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

This guy fired at cops. Again, he had it coming. 

Once again, there are plenty of right-wingers who we know did evil things.

Please let us know if we were practically high-fiving and laughing about them as they got shot.

It seems like you intentionally are avoiding the point that I am making.  I am not saying that its illogical that a person who shows a weapon to cops, or even fires that weapon, would get shot.

Its the disgusting tribalism that your side shows, practically celebrating.

Let me give you another example. When those Cliven Bundy morons in Washington state had that standoff, and they tried to escape the cops by driving in an SUV , and actually drove the car off the road in the direction of an officer, and one guy got out of the car with a weapon in hand, and he got shot and killed..............did you see liberals celebrating that, and high-fiving one another on here?

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Once again, there are plenty of right-wingers who we know did evil things.

Please let us know if we were practically high-fiving and laughing about them as they got shot.

It seems like you intentionally are avoiding the point that I am making.  I am not saying that its illogical that a person who shows a weapon to cops, or even fires that weapon, would get shot.

Its the disgusting tribalism that your side shows, practically celebrating.

Let me give you another example. When those Cliven Bundy morons in Washington state had that standoff, and they tried to escape the cops by driving in an SUV , and actually drove the car off the road in the direction of an officer, and one guy got out of the car with a weapon in hand, and he got shot and killed..............did you see liberals celebrating that, and high-fiving one another on here?

Well, yeah, I did see liberals praising the murder of right wingers. I already discussed it. It wasn’t just one, a big ole group of em. 

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Well, yeah, I did see liberals praising the murder of right wingers. I already discussed it. It wasn’t just one, a big ole group of em. 

No, on this forum.

You're saying that you on the level of the people on that video?

That's what you are going with?

They said a Nazi died.

That is something that people from the greatest generation would not be sad about.

And I didn't even see barely any celebration. And I definitely didn't see any laughter.

Like you guys were doing.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They said a Nazi died.

That is something that people from the greatest generation would not be sad about.

And I didn't even see barely any celebration. And I definitely didn't see any laughter.

Like you guys were doing.

Because he’s obviously a moron. Why would a wanted man do a TV interview, even saying his attorneys told him not to?

:D 

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

You're not moving away from the point I'm making.

What is your response to the point that I am making?

You aren’t making a point. You’re saying it’s wrong to laugh at them being killed. Frankly, I don’t give a fuck what you think about me. Shit is funny, all things considered. What a fucking moron. :D