Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

BLM trashes restaurants and harasses diners in Rochester, Pittsburgh

Just now, jehurey said:

except i didn't, because you can't prove that these people committed crimes yet.

i like how you just tried to run away........thats a dead giveaway that you know you don't have anything left. lol

Your inclusion of “yet” says all I need to know. You know it’s coming, because you know those people are trash. Yet... you still defend them. 

We ALL see it. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This explains why Jerry is so bad at it LOL

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Your inclusion of “yet” says all I need to know. You know it’s coming, because you know those people are trash. Yet... you still defend them. 

We ALL see it. 

yeah..........you didn't win.

let me know when there's convictions.

buy your logic...............you agree that the cops are guilty of police brutality, and we don't need to wait for conviction.

you can't have it both ways.

which is why you haven't won anything.

its hilarious how i can easily beat you on this subject, many times over.

Just now, jehurey said:

yeah..........you didn't win.

let me know when there's convictions.

buy your logic...............you agree that the cops are guilty of police brutality, and we don't need to wait for conviction.

you can't have it both ways.

which is why you haven't won anything.

its hilarious how i can easily beat you on this subject, many times over.

Oh, well in that case all cops are innocent of police brutality and it doesn’t exist... except for the few convictions. 

Oh, well in that case all cops are innocent of police brutality and it doesn’t exist... except for the few convictions. 

LOL you can't even use the parallel accurately.

from the beginning..............is BLM paying for the legal funds of people who commit crimes during protests?

Yes or No.

If its no, your entire comparison just fell apart.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL you can't even use the parallel accurately.

from the beginning..............is BLM paying for the legal funds of people who commit crimes during protests?

Yes or No.

If its no, your entire comparison just fell apart.

Yes, plenty of gofundmes have been sent up and supported through BLM. 

next?

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

Yes, plenty of gofundmes have been sent up and supported through BLM. 

next?

so the answer is no................Black Lives Matter is not paying money to defend violaters.

Right?

You're not getting out of this...........because the moment we confirm this, I win the argument.

I can't believe you stupidly walked into this, again. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

so the answer is no................Black Lives Matter is not paying money to defend violaters.

Right?

You're not getting out of this...........because the moment we confirm this, I win the argument.

I can't believe you stupidly walked into this, again. LOL

No, the answer is yes they are paying for legal fees. 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

No, the answer is yes they are paying for legal fees. 

no their not.

and you know their not.

you are now making a claim...................and now you have to prove that black lives matter is officially paying for their legal fees.

if you do not provide evidence, I will report you to the mods.

you have 3 posts to provide evidence.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no their not.

and you know their not.

you are now making a claim...................and now you have to prove that black lives matter is officially paying for their legal fees.

if you do not provide evidence, I will report you to the mods.

you have 3 posts to provide evidence.

There are hundreds of sites that help cover court costs associated with the thuggery. Here’s just one example:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/01/style/minnesota-freedom-fund-bail-george-floyd-protests.html

There are hundreds of sites that help cover court costs associated with the thuggery. Here’s just one example:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/01/style/minnesota-freedom-fund-bail-george-floyd-protests.html

Nope.

You said that the BLM group is PAYING for legal expenses for people who committed crimes.

SHow me the evidence, or I will report you to the mods for breaking the rules of this forum.

7. claims need to be backed up w/ links 

You have 2 post left.

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

You said that the BLM group is PAYING for legal expenses for people who committed crimes.

SHow me the evidence, or I will report you to the mods for breaking the rules of this forum.

You have 2 post left.

The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation said on Wednesday that it is setting aside $6 million from money the group received in donations to support black-led grassroots organizing groups. Last week, the foundation unveiled a separate $6.5 million fund for its network of affiliate chapters.

Racial justice groups across the U.S. have reported receiving tens of millions of dollars in donations, particularly for community bail funds posting bond for protesters arrested in demonstrations. The wealth is being spread across younger grassroots organizations and legacy institutions, such as the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund and the National Urban League.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/black-lives-matter-network-establishes-12m-grant-fund/

:blessed:

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation said on Wednesday that it is setting aside $6 million from money the group received in donations to support black-led grassroots organizing groups. Last week, the foundation unveiled a separate $6.5 million fund for its network of affiliate chapters.

Racial justice groups across the U.S. have reported receiving tens of millions of dollars in donations, particularly for community bail funds posting bond for protesters arrested in demonstrations. The wealth is being spread across younger grassroots organizations and legacy institutions, such as the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund and the National Urban League.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/black-lives-matter-network-establishes-12m-grant-fund/

:blessed:

For violent crimes?

Nope.

It specifically says there, for protesting demonstrations.

Not for criminal charges.

You have one post left.

Remember you said that BLM is EXACTLY like the police.

The police pay for FULL DEFENSE funds for all crimes committed by police, including murder and violent crimes.

Post evidence that BLM does that.

One post left.

Just now, jehurey said:

For violent crimes?

Nope.

It specifically says there, for protesting demonstrations.

Not for criminal charges.

You have one post left.

Remember you said that BLM is EXACTLY like the police.

The police pay for FULL DEFENSE funds for all crimes committed by police, including murder and violent crimes.

Post evidence that BLM does that.

One post left.

Let the mods decide. I’ve already proved that BLM helps cover court costs associated with crimes. 

If you disagree, feel free to post a link. Otherwise, you have 3 posts remaining. 

Let the mods decide. I’ve already proved that BLM helps cover court costs associated with crimes. 

If you disagree, feel free to post a link. Otherwise, you have 3 posts remaining. 

So you couldn't provide proof.

Thanks for admitting.

32 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

For violent crimes?

Good. Let them see this. @Twinblade

:juggle: Jerry is getting busted for merry go round posting. 

Edited by ghostz life matters

Good. Let them see this. @Twinblade

:juggle: Jerry is getting busted for merry go round posting. 

Yup..............especially since your own link says it pays for BONDS.

And only bonds.

Which means it doesn't pay for their legal defense if they go to court.

Police Unions pay for the ENTIRE LEGAL DEFENSE.

Your own link just proved me correct:blessed::blessed::blessed: I love how you really don't know how to read.