Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

BLM trashes restaurants and harasses diners in Rochester, Pittsburgh

Just now, jehurey said:

The cops are under investigation for the death of Breanna Taylor.

Anybody who knows that basic fact, knows that its up in the air.

But........if you want to give away your bias, then go ahead and keep clinging on to that.

Repeat it. Like alot. So that we can all notice where your position it at on that case. lol

I’m using your logic, that’s all. Either way, 7% of BLM protests being violent is very yelling as is. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This explains why Jerry is so bad at it LOL

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

I’m using your logic, that’s all. Either way, 7% of BLM protests being violent is very yelling as is. 

yup. its very telling.

that a good chunk of them were affected by right-wing provocateurs who were trying to instigate violence.

And, thankfully, we've even arrested and identified them in Minnesota, two people on their way to the Las Vegas protests, Patriot's Prayer in the Northeast.

And the Boogalloo movement that have been confirmed in at least 3 other cities.

All of those contributed to the that 7% statistics. Along with people who were just plain ole criminals who used the protests to commit crimes.

Just now, bhytre said:

That's a lot of thugs and criminals

only if you read the statistic incorrectly. like ghost did before he finally corrected himself by saying 7% of protests (as in events), and not 7% of protestors.

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

That is even worse bro 

no it isn't.

like you said...........there were 26 million protestors

but there weren't 26 million protest events, right?

and for a protest to qualify for that 7% statistic, all they needed  was just one incident.

we've gone through all of this before. this is already settled statistics.

Just now, jehurey said:

no it isn't.

like you said...........there were 26 million protestors

but there weren't 26 million protest events, right?

and for a protest to qualify for that 7% statistic, all they needed  was just one incident.

we've gone through all of this before. this is already settled statistics.

Luckily we have 15,000 incidents on file. 

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

"that a good chunk of them were affected by right-wing provocateurs who were trying to instigate violence."

yikes they're still going with those fantasies, no accountability :D

Nope............we have the arrests and the names and the police department confirming that they ARE part of right-wing groups and their crime was confirmed to be part of intentional acts to instigate violence at BLM protests.

its been reported on, already.

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Luckily we have 15,000 incidents on file. 

but not 15,000 actual criminal charges, nor 15,000 actual people with pending charges.

Like I said, this has all been explained and settled before.

Edited by jehurey

The rally was organized by Black Lives Matter Chicago and was held at a police station in the South Loop where organizers say individuals are currently being held in custody. At least one organizer called the looting tantamount to "reparations."

“I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,” said Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, according to NBC Chicago. “That makes sure that person has clothes.”

damn lol this BLM organizer (was arrested) is saying looting is fair, LOL .. the mentality of these people :tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

but not 15,000 actual criminal charges, nor 15,000 actual people with pending charges.

Like I said, this has all been explained and settled before.

Doesn’t matter. 15,000 incidents.. we have a lot of em. You can comb through em if you want, I’m just going off official reports. :blessed:

The rally was organized by Black Lives Matter Chicago and was held at a police station in the South Loop where organizers say individuals are currently being held in custody. At least one organizer called the looting tantamount to "reparations."

“I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,” said Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, according to NBC Chicago. “That makes sure that person has clothes.”

damn lol this BLM organizer (was arrested) is saying looting is fair, LOL .. the mentality of these people :tom:

well, unless you can find me something where it says that all of BLM have the position that "looting is fair", then its only the mentality of that particular person.

Right?

“That is reparations,” Atkins continued. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.”

The unrest was prompted by a social media post urging people to converge on Chicago’s business district after police shot a man on the South Side around 2:30 p.m. Sunday.

holy fuck, what a cancer to society lmfao. 

Doesn’t matter. 15,000 incidents.. we have a lot of em. You can comb through em if you want, I’m just going off official reports. :blessed:

I already did enough combing of them to know that there will not be 15,000 actual charges against 15,000 people.

So you're right it doesn't matter..............because I've already debunked that final figure.

I’m actually shocked you aren’t agreeing with him :vince:

why..............because you agreed with the white racists back on the previous page?

yeah, I'm not like you, dude.

Just now, jehurey said:

I already did enough combing of them to know that there will not be 15,000 actual charges against 15,000 people.

So you're right it doesn't matter..............because I've already debunked that final figure.

No.. you didn’t. Those 300 people are not confirmed to be in the official report. Even so, 14700 is still a lot. Until you comb through ever single one, 15000 is the official number. 

Just now, jehurey said:

why..............because you agreed with the white racists back on the previous page?

yeah, I'm not like you, dude.

Do you know why he is encouraging looting?

Officers had responded to a call about a man with a gun in the Englewood neighborhood. While being pursued by police, the man, who was on foot, “turned and fired shots” at officers before being struck himself and taken to a local hospital, Deputy Chief Delonda Tally told Fox 32 Chicago.

Latrell Allen, 20, was charged with attempted murder Monday after firing on officers, according to Chicago police. A video posted on Facebook around 6:30 p.m. falsely claimed that officers had shot and killed a 15-year-old boy.

:D :D :D  Bu bu we gots 2 eat n dunt know how 2 work 4 itzzzzz