Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

BLM trashes restaurants and harasses diners in Rochester, Pittsburgh

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

I stuck on topic. BLM started riots that produced nearly 2million scum bags. 

im waiting for your response. 

Nope, you attempted to change the topic.

You lost this conversation the moment you did...............and now you are basically saying that black people are scum bags.

I'd be very careful with you repeating that generalization on this forum.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This explains why Jerry is so bad at it LOL

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, you attempted to change the topic.

You lost this conversation the moment you did...............and now you are basically saying that black people are scum bags.

I'd be very careful with you repeating that generalization on this forum.

BLM people who rioted are scum bags. No denying that, fool. 

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

You don’t have to convince me. 70% of America thinks the protests were irrelevant, with almost 40% saying it hurt the cause. Not even 30% of people in America think the riots had a positive impression on the movement. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/poll-70-percent-of-americans-think-black-lives-matter-has-not-improved-race-relations/

Oh, the national review said that? Lmfao go do your chores, son. 

I don’t see you with a link. 

Because I was describing YOUR link and what was wrong with it.

THe majority of people agree with the BLM protests.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/07/28/poll-most-americans-support-black-lives-matter-protests/5532345002/

Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Americans support protests against racial injustice

Savannah Behrmann
USA TODAY

The poll found that 65% of U.S. adults support the protests. Additionally, 53% said the protests "will help" public support for equality and racial justice versus 34% who said they would "hurt" and 13% who said they will "make no difference."

Just now, jehurey said:

Because I was describing YOUR link and what was wrong with it.

THe majority of people agree with the BLM protests.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/07/28/poll-most-americans-support-black-lives-matter-protests/5532345002/

A “Gallap poll” ? :tom:

I’m using a universities research, you’re using,,,, GALLAP :kaz:

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

BLM people who rioted are scum bags. No denying that, fool. 

well, alot of those were white supremacists who instigated the violence.

So you are correct in calling those people scumbags.

Sorry..............but you were already explained that the 7% is not the population number......it is based on the percentage of PROTEST, not the percentage of protestors.

If you intentionally try to play stupid, and assign the 7% to protestors to call them scumbags..............then its obvious that you are trying to make racist bait statements.

ONCE AGAIN.................I'll go ahead and explain this to you for a third time so that you really can't say that you didn't understand this...............the 7% is based on the PROTEST EVENTS.

Seven percent of PROTEST EVENTS that occurred resulted in at least one violent incident occurring.

It is not seven percent of the amount of protestors.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

well, alot of those were white supremacists who instigated the violence.

So you are correct in calling those people scumbags.

Sorry..............but you were already explained that the 7% is not the population number......it is based on the percentage of PROTEST, not the percentage of protestors.

If you intentionally try to play stupid, and assign the 7% to protestors to call them scumbags..............then its obvious that you are trying to make racist bait statements.

ONCE AGAIN.................I'll go ahead and explain this to you for a third time so that you really can't say that you didn't understand this...............the 7% is based on the PROTEST EVENTS.

Seven percent of PROTEST EVENTS that occurred resulted in at least one violent incident occurring.

It is not seven percent of the amount of protestors.

But the right wing would have never have been there if BLM wasn’t there already. 

Simple as that, it’s all over for you. 

7% of violent protestors deserve beaten and publically shamed 

Edited by ghostz life matters
2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

A “Gallap poll” ? :tom:

I’m using a universities research, you’re using,,,, GALLAP :kaz:

yeah. America's oldest and longest-running, and biggest survey group.

............they practically invented surveying in the United States.

And you can't even spell their name, correctly. LOL

But the right wing would have never have been there if BLM wasn’t there already. 

Simple as that, it’s all over for you. 

So you're saying that its other people's fault for white racists being racists. Other people MADE white racists do racist things.

:tom: its all over, alright. For you.  I can't believe you even attempted that argument.

Just now, jehurey said:

yeah. America's oldest and longest-running, and biggest survey group.

............they practically invented surveying in the United States.

And you can't even spell their name, correctly. LOL

Gallup over to the next suggestion, your data is worthless LOL. Luckily I have an official data source backed by a university. 

it’s all over, for you :kaz: Gallup lmfao

So you're saying that its other people's fault for white racists being racists. Other people MADE white racists do racist things.

:tom: its all over, alright. For you.  I can't believe you even attempted that argument.

Yes, exactly. White racists wouldn’t have been there if it were for the protestors destroying cities 

Gallup over to the next suggestion, your data is worthless LOL. Luckily I have an official data source backed by a university. 

it’s all over, for you :kaz: Gallup lmfao

I love how you don't know what you are talking about...........and are trying to downplay Gallup, the single biggest and longest survey company in America.

Come back when you want to return to the argument, because you are now just trying to derail the thread to make this all about Gallup, and that's an argument you can't win.

I love how you don't know what you are talking about...........and are trying to downplay Gallup, the single biggest and longest survey company in America.

Come back when you want to return to the argument, because you are now just trying to derail the thread to make this all about Gallup, and that's an argument you can't win.

I have a university. You have a private company that’s known for...  nothing. LOL. Pathetic. :smoke:

I have a university. You have a private company that’s known for...  nothing. LOL. Pathetic. :smoke:

Nope. Gallup established the standards that ALL other pollsters use. Including Monmouth.

I love how you genuinely don't know who Gallup is, or else you wouldn't even be attempting this argument.

You're going to give me an easy victory here, and I absolutely love that you're going to draw out this argument, because its going to be nothing but easy slapdowns. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope. Gallup established the standards that ALL other pollsters use. Including Monmouth.

I love how you genuinely don't know who Gallup is, or else you wouldn't even be attempting this argument.

You're going to give me an easy victory here, and I absolutely love that you're going to draw out this argument, because its going to be nothing but easy slapdowns. LOL

I’ll need a link stating that they’re more credible than Monmouth, otherwise you’re stalling. 

Damn tho, 70% of Americans think the 1.8 million thugs ruined it for BLM. Can’t blame em, really