Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This explains why Jerry is so bad at it LOL

Posted Images

On 2020-09-05 at 3:29 PM, jehurey said:

Nope..........you don't have the facts on your side:

https://time.com/5886348/report-peaceful-protests/

who are we supposed to believe?

actual facts compiled by a neutral observation group who does this all the time?

or your version of events as you continue to post articles from a intentional right-wing news outlet?

who's killed more people thus far?  BLM or right-wingers who come to instigate fights?

Yeah, there's a reason why you continue to focus on "damaged property", because you can't win the argument on human lives lost.

This means that almost 1/10 BLM protestors were violent. That’s not good. 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

This means that almost 1/10 BLM protestors were violent. That’s not good. 

No, its actually quite good.

Because there were less white supremacist demonstrations during that time...........but it resulted in more people being killed by them.

And like I said.............the Department of Homeland Security is going to officially declare White Supremacist organizations as the biggest threat to America.

News organizations have already gotten hand on 3 drafts of that report.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, its actually quite good.

Because there were less white supremacist demonstrations during that time...........but it resulted in more people being killed by them.

And like I said.............the Department of Homeland Security is going to officially declare White Supremacist organizations as the biggest threat to America.

News organizations have already gotten hand on 3 drafts of that report.

A 10% rate isn’t good. There were thousands of protestors, prob upwards of 100k+

this means that roughly 10,000 violent rioters were out during this. That is a massive amount of scum

A 10% rate isn’t good. There were thousands of protestors, prob upwards of 100k+

this means that roughly 10,000 violent rioters were out during this. That is a massive amount of scum

Its better than white supremacists.

so yes, it is good, and you don't have any comparison to say otherwise.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Its better than white supremacists.

so yes, it is good, and you don't have any comparison to say otherwise.

Well if that’s the standard Democrats have.. “just be a little better than white supremacists” LOL

i don’t need a comparison. You just admitted 10k+ rioters are scumbags. 

Edited by ghostz life matters

Well if that’s the standard Democrats have.. “just be a little better than white supremacists” LOL

i don’t need a comparison. You just admitted 10k+ rioters are scumbags. 

No, I didn't..............I admitted that liberals are much better than white supremacists.

And they definitely are.

Sweetie, no amount of you whining about damaged property is going to overshadow the fact that white supremacists ended up killing more people.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I didn't..............I admitted that liberals are much better than white supremacists.

And they definitely are.

Sweetie, no amount of you whining about damaged property is going to overshadow the fact that white supremacists ended up killing more people.

Recent polls show that up to 26 million may have protested. You admitted that 93% were peaceful, that means 1.8 million were violent and chaotic. 

1.8 million people being violent and chaotic... = good, to you. LOL

Recent polls show that up to 26 million may have protested. You admitted that 93% were peaceful, that means 1.8 million were violent and chaotic. 

1.8 million people being violent and chaotic... = good, to you. LOL

No.........once again you are either too stupid to understand basic reading...........or you are intentionally PLAYING stupid.

The report is not saying that 7% of all protestors were being violent.

They are saying that at out of all of the protests that occurred in all cities, in all of those days where a protest took place.  There was some form of incident that took place that required a arrest at 7% of them.

It could be one person. And therefore that one protest becomes part of the 7%.

Also, it would be included incidents that were created by right-wingers, like we HAVE CONFIRMED in Minnesota with a white guy intentionally breaking the windows of an Autozone. Police caught and identified him, and confirmed that he was with a right-wing group.

That was a violent incident, and since that occurred at the BLM protest, that is included in that 7%.

Now that I've logically explained all of this to you...........we're now going to see you pretend to play stupid and not understand anything I typed here. That isn't going to work, either.

Just now, jehurey said:

No.........once again you are either too stupid to understand basic reading...........or you are intentionally PLAYING stupid.

The report is not saying that 7% of all protestors were being violent.

They are saying that at out of all of the protests that occurred in all cities, in all of those days where a protest took place.  There was some form of incident that took place that required a arrest at 7% of them.

It could be one person. And therefore that one protest becomes part of the 7%.

Also, it would be included incidents that were created by right-wingers, like we HAVE CONFIRMED in Minnesota with a white guy intentionally breaking the windows of an Autozone. Police caught and identified him, and confirmed that he was with a right-wing group.

That was a violent incident, and since that occurred at the BLM protest, that is included in that 7%.

Now that I've logically explained all of this to you...........we're now going to see you pretend to play stupid and not understand anything I typed here. That isn't going to work, either.

The right wingers wouldn’t even be there if there weren’t protests to begin with. Simple cause and effect. 

100% entirely BLMs fault. Every single death 

You must not remember the little outburst at CNN headquarters that triggered all of this 

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

The right wingers wouldn’t even be there if there weren’t protests to begin with. Simple cause and effect. 

You must not remember the little outburst at CNN headquarters that triggered all of this 

Lol at this hot take. What's sad is you still think no one sees through you. 

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

Lol at this hot take. What's sad is you still think no one sees through you. 

I don’t have to convince anyone. 70% of America thinks the protests were irrelevant, with almost 40% saying it hurt the cause. Not even 30% of people in America think the riots had a positive impression on the movement. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/poll-70-percent-of-americans-think-black-lives-matter-has-not-improved-race-relations/

5 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

So you are now attempting to change the subject.

Good luck with that.

Come back when you want to return to the original topic.

Just now, jehurey said:

So you are now attempting to change the subject.

Good luck with that.

Come back when you want to return to the original topic.

I stuck on topic. BLM started riots (while illegal die to corona in most places) that produced nearly 2million scum bags. 

im waiting for your response. 

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

You don’t have to convince me. 70% of America thinks the protests were irrelevant, with almost 40% saying it hurt the cause. Not even 30% of people in America think the riots had a positive impression on the movement. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/poll-70-percent-of-americans-think-black-lives-matter-has-not-improved-race-relations/

LOL a right-wing news rag............with a poll from two months ago.