• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This explains why Jerry is so bad at it LOL

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

That’s right, they just commit it. 

Not really, seeing as though I've posted multiple articles that there are right-wing instigators in those crowds, and they contributed to the 7% of protest events that had incidents.

We have had arrests, the police have confirmed their identities, where they are from, what right-wing group they are with, and what their intentions were.

We already talked about this yesterday. And you couldn't prove anything except for a prediction that there will be 15,000 convictions.

Which, like I told you............make sure to remind me.

Because I'll definitely be reminding you about them in the future.

Just now, jehurey said:

Not really, seeing as though I've posted multiple articles that there are right-wing instigators in those crowds, and they contributed to the 7% of protest events that had incidents.

We have had arrests, the police have confirmed their identities, where they are from, what right-wing group they are with, and what their intentions were.

We already talked about this yesterday. And you couldn't prove anything except for a prediction that there will be 15,000 convictions.

Which, like I told you............make sure to remind me.

Because I'll definitely be reminding you about them in the future.

So now you’re back to defending their behavior. Nice, LOL. 

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

So now you’re back to defending their behavior. Nice, LOL. 

No.........now I'm back to asking you for proof that they ever committed any real crimes to begin with.

And you didn't provide an answer, you said that supposedly you'll be proven correct sometime in the future.

And committed to these 15,000 arrests translating into 15,000 criminal convictions.

Nice attempt at trying to reboot the argument............but that's not going to work.

I'm just chaining you to your hard prediction.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No.........now I'm back to asking you for proof that they ever committed any real crimes to begin with.

And you didn't provide an answer, you said that supposedly you'll be proven correct sometime in the future.

And committed to these 15,000 arrests translating into 15,000 criminal convictions.

Nice attempt at trying to reboot the argument............but that's not going to work.

I'm just chaining you to your hard prediction.

Being a piece of shit isn’t a crime, just an undesired trait. These people are pieces of shit, flat out. 

Being a piece of shit isn’t a crime, just an undesired trait. These people are pieces of shit, flat out. 

Sorry, you're just ranting and generalizing an entire group of people at this point.

Nice way to discredit yourself, by revealing your prejudices.

Nobody forced you to do that. LOL you just up and decided to reveal it on your own.

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry, you're just ranting and generalizing an entire group of people at this point.

Nice way to discredit yourself, by revealing your prejudices.

Nobody forced you to do that. LOL you just up and decided to reveal it on your own.

Anyone who watches the videos could come to that conclusion. And here you are, defending them. 

here’s a first hand account of what happened. What a bunch of animals:

Yesterday I was enjoying a late lunch in Pittsburgh on an outdoor table when a “peaceful” demonstration came though right past us. I was shocked with what I experienced next. We witnessed demonstrators bullying, harassing and physically assaulting random people simply walking past them or quietly enjoying a meal. Drinks were taken out of restaurant patrons hands and drank before throwing to the ground. People were shaken & scared as they ran away from their tables around us.

Luckily, the names of the scum bags have been released and well.. Let’s just say they’re already getting what they deserve 

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Anyone who watches the videos could come to that conclusion. And here you are, defending them. 

here’s a first hand account of what happened. What a bunch of animals:

Luckily, the names of the scum bags have been released and well.. Let’s just say they’re already getting what they deserve 

No, protesting is legal.

And if they do it in a legal space, then they can scream as loud as they want.

Just because you don't understand basic facts about how our laws and rights work, doesn't make your argument any less wrong.

You literally sound like a bigot, and since you can't make a well-formed argument.......you are now just screaming for petty revenge.

I'm not stopping you...........in fact I want you people to see you like this.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, protesting is legal.

And if they do it in a legal space, then they can scream as loud as they want.

Just because you don't understand basic facts about how our laws and rights work, doesn't make your argument any less wrong.

You literally sound like a bigot, and since you can't make a well-formed argument.......you are now just screaming for petty revenge.

I'm not stopping you...........in fact I want you people to see you like this.

Except they also stole drinks, and screamed at old people for no reason.  I guess screaming IS a bad look, like you just admitted. Oh and physical assault, too. 

again, it’s just not a good look. But here you are, defending the thugs LOL 

Edited by ghostz life matters

Except they also stole drinks, and screamed at old people for no reason.  I guess screaming IS a bad look, like you just admitted. Oh and physical assault, too. 

again, it’s just not a good look. But here you are, defending the thugs LOL 

LOL i like how you're scrambling to try and find something.

They STOLE???????????????? refillable drinks.

Then have a cop fill out a citation.

Right-wingers bring guns to protests in order to intimidate. And they brandish them in open-air.

That's worse.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL i like how you're scrambling to try and find something.

They STOLE???????????????? refillable drinks.

Then have a cop fill out a citation.

Right-wingers bring guns to protests in order to intimidate. And they brandish them in open-air.

That's worse.

No. That isn’t a crime. That flat slob of a whore walked up, stole their drink, drank it, and threw it on the ground. That IS a crime, and why chargers are pending now.  You’re a thug too if you support that, except we all know you’re just a fat keyboard thug. You haven’t even protested :D 

But yeah, she’s disgusting.. like you defending her. I hope a skin head comes and steals your meals on wheels this week and then we’ll see you cry. :smugcena:

Edited by ghostz life matters

No. That isn’t a crime.

Neither is them chanting in protest.

But...........brandish for intentional purposes of intimidation  is a BAD LOOK, honey.

Congrats on walking into that one, rather easily. LOL

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Neither is them chanting in protest.

But...........brandish for intentional purposes of intimidation  is a BAD LOOK, honey.

Congrats on walking into that one, rather easily. LOL

They didn’t just protest. There was theft, destruction of property, and physical assault. 

And you’re defending it, all of it. We all see it happening. 

23 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

They didn’t just protest. There was theft, destruction of property, and physical assault. 

And you’re defending it, all of it. We all see it happening. 

Nah, you seem to be exaggerating.

Which hurts your credibility even more.

No... there are charges being filed as we speak. 

oh so the thing i already said. writing citations.

Well.................its now your task to follow up with the other 15,000 to see if they turn into any real convictions.

Let me know. 15,001.

lol

Glad you admitted defeat. 

except i didn't, because you can't prove that these people committed crimes yet.

i like how you just tried to run away........thats a dead giveaway that you know you don't have anything left. lol