All Things Politics

Critical race theory

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Does anyone else find it amusing Robin DeAngelo makes money off of racism? Her entire career is based around racism. 

I find it funny you're name dropping people you dont know shit about because you heard someone mention them on YouTube or Twitter. 

12 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

No, in fact, I’ve never heard him say anyone who is a citizen isn’t American. He wants to keep non citizens out. 

otherwise, you’d have proof. If he was as racist as y’all claim, he would simply say it bluntly. 

No, he specifically tells suburban wives that they are allowing people "from the cities" to move in with them.

There is no way to spin that.

Trump has claimed that if his Democratic opponent were elected president, "our suburbs" would be destroyed. In recent weeks, he specifically called out a 2015 Obama-era fair-housing initiative that requires local governments to address historic patterns of racial segregation.

"Your home will go down in value, and crime rates will rapidly rise," Trump said. "People have worked all their lives to get into a community, and now they're going to watch it go to hell. Not going to happen, not while I'm here."

he is literally saying that certain people DON'T DESERVE to live in suburbs. And that he will block them from moving out to the suburbs.

No way to spin that one............and if you go into a tangent talking about crime rates, then I will know that you lost this argument and ran over to another subject.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, he specifically tells suburban wives that they are allowing people "from the cities" to move in with them.

There is no way to spin that.

he is literally saying that certain people DON'T DESERVE to live in suburbs. And that he will block them from moving out to the suburbs.

No way to spin that one............and if you go into a tangent talking about crime rates, then I will know that you lost this argument and ran over to another subject.

He didn’t say they don’t belong in America, which is an entirely separate claim than you’re making now. 

I’m waiting for a link to your original claim, not your new argument. 

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

He didn’t say they don’t belong in America, which is an entirely separate claim than you’re making now. 

yes he is specifically saying that certain Americans don't belong in the same neighborhoods as white people.

You wanted an example of his divisive and double-standard messaging...........I provided you one.

And looks like you don't have a counter-argument for it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/14/us/politics/trump-twitter-squad-congress.html

lol This is how easy it is to dunk on you even playing your stupid little game. 

Just now, jehurey said:

yes he is specifically saying that certain Americans don't belong in the same neighborhoods as white people.

You wanted an example of his divisive and double-standard messaging...........I provided you one.

And looks like you don't have a counter-argument for it.

No... you said he said they weren’t allowed in America. Again, you’ve shifted your argument. 

I’m waiting to see where he said “if you’re not Christian & white, you don’t belong in America”, just like you originally claimed. 

No... you said he said they weren’t allowed in America. Again, you’ve shifted your argument. 

I’m waiting to see where he said “if you’re not Christian & white, you don’t belong in America”, just like you originally claimed. 

As in they don't deserve to have the full rights and freedoms as other Americans, and they aren't real Americans.

Sorry, trying to cling onto a semantics argument isn't going to help you.

You know exactly what I was saying, and playing dumb isn't going to work.

As in they don't deserve to have the full rights and freedoms as other Americans, and they aren't real Americans.

Sorry, trying to cling onto a semantics argument isn't going to help you.

You know exactly what I was saying, and playing dumb isn't going to work.

No... you said he said “unless you’re white & christian, you don’t belong in America”

how many times will you stall? No worries, I don’t mind waiting. 

Holy shit.................GHost just got busted ALTERING MY WORDS

Take a look at how my original post was typed:

33 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yup.

He constantly says "Take America Back" which is one of the biggest dog-whistles there is.

That statement inherently implies that he considers certain groups in America to NOT be Americans.

And "take back" implies that it only belongs to certain Americans.

Alot of his slogans are dog-whistles in this style.

Look how he has to alter the sentence to make it seem like I was saying people need to be moving OUT of America.

When I wasn't saying that at all.

4 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Bus-ted yet again.

he has to twist my words in order to try and make this an issue of pushing people PHYSICALLY out of the country. When I am clearly saying that Trump's rhetoric is saying that only some Americans are considered real Americans and get all of the rights and freedoms, while others don't.

Second time today he tried pulling the switcheroo.

Second time today he got bus-ted.

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

No... you said he said “unless you’re white & christian, you don’t belong in America”

how many times will you stall? No worries, I don’t mind waiting. 

Nope, I just caught you intentionally altering my words.

Just posted about it.

There's no way out for you, now.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, I just caught you intentionally altering my words.

Just posted about it.

There's no way out for you, now.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, he's telling white christian people that America is for them, and only them.

Where did he tell white Christian people that? 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Where did he tell white Christian people that? 

With the suburban housewives remark that he is going to block HUD from having people in the cities from moving out to the suburbs.

He's trying to appeal to White Christian Suburban households.

With the suburban housewives remark that he is going to block HUD from having people in the cities from moving out to the suburbs.

He's trying to appeal to White Christian Suburban households.

But the cities are in America. So when did they say to white Christians America (all of it, like you said) is only for them?

But the cities are in America. So when did they say to white Christians America (all of it, like you said) is only for them?

No, he is saying that white christian households can get to live in the suburbs, and he is actively blocking lower-income people from the city from getting the opportunity to live in the suburbs.

Sweetie................you're not going to accomplish anything playing stupid.

The point has already been proven, and you aren't disproving it by pretending to look at a elementary school map of America and saying "wutz da difference?????" LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, he is saying that white christian households can get to live in the suburbs, and he is actively blocking lower-income people from the city from getting the opportunity to live in the suburbs.

Sweetie................you're not going to accomplish anything playing stupid.

The point has already been proven, and you aren't disproving it by pretending to look at a elementary school map of America and saying "wutz da difference?????" LOL

You said America. Are there cities in America?

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

You said America. Are there cities in America?

Sorry, you pretending to play dumb and pretend America is just one big monolithic place, so nobody should complain, isn't working

You can try this 1000 times.

I'm simply going to slap it down 1001 times.

Its not working, hun. Come back when you want to make a real counter-point like an adult.