Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

EA takes a stance: re-adds Colin Kaepernick (and rates him 7 points higher than they rated him the last time he was in the league)

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah laughing at you.

I'd spend alot of time reminding you that Colin Kaepernick won, because the racist in you is angry about that.

This thread was made because you're angry at that black guy.

So racist......that you got mad..................at his Madden rating.:lawl:

And I spent a lot of time reminding you that he’s didn’t win, and the only way he’s playing in the nfl is through madden :D 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jehurey said:

no, just things and people that are wrong.

And, things are wrong deserved to be call out.

Things that you perceive are wrong doesn't mean they are wrong. 

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

And I spent a lot of time reminding you that he’s didn’t win, and the only way he’s playing in the nfl is through madden :D 

Except he did.

He's in Madden. He's still have his sponsers.

The NFL paid him a career's worth of salary.

He won.

3 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Things that you perceive are wrong doesn't mean they are wrong. 

Then you can prove me wrong.

But, when I see that you don't do that, and run away from your own arguments, or go on tangents......it adds credibility to my suspicions.

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

He would have earned 50x  what he made if he simply stayed in the NFL a little longer. What a L :banderoos:

That's not gauranteed money. Any injury, or he just gets cut. And it wouldn't be anything.

But now........he is as well-known now than ever, he still has his sponsors, in the tens of millions with Nike, and this can continue long after his body is incapable of playing football.

Its not my fault that you made this thread out of pure racist hate...............that's another sign he won.

Because you're the one whining when you created this thread.:drake: Can't change that.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's not gauranteed money. Any injury, or he just gets cut. And it wouldn't be anything.

But now........he is as well-known now than ever, he still has his sponsors, in the tens of millions with Nike, and this can continue long after his body is incapable of playing football.

Its not my fault that you made this thread out of pure racist hate...............that's another sign he won.

Because you're the one whining when you created this thread.:drake: Can't change that.

Except all that isn’t what he wanted. He just wanted to play football. Turns out... he just wasn’t good enough. Yikes!

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Except all that isn’t what he wanted. He just wanted to play football. Turns out... he just wasn’t good enough. Yikes!

Nope, he wanted to punish the NFL for colluding for kicking him out of football, and he did that with the settlement.

Not only that he is still saying that football is keeping him out as recently as 2019, so there's probably another lawsuit incoming.

He won once, already. He'll probably do it again.

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He won Ghostz, he is getting paid millions by Nike, Millions by EA, Got paid millions by The NFL and still hasn't played for minute on football in years. :tom5:

He won less than 10 million from the NFL, and had a contract over 100 million. Big win :D 

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

He won less than 10 million from the NFL, and had a contract over 100 million. Big win :D 

His contract was 126 million over 7 years... which works out to be 18 million a year. 

of that 126 million he got 39.4 million.... that left 86.6 Million. 

The NFL then gave him an additional 10 million... so that's 76.6 Million left. 

He currently makes 20 million a year (pre New EA deal)... which is more than he made in the NFL. 

So yes... he is winning :tom5:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

His contract was 126 million over 7 years... which works out to be 18 million a year. 

of that 126 million he got 39.4 million.... that left 86.6 Million. 

The NFL then gave him an additional 10 million... so that's 76.6 Million left. 

He currently makes 20 million a year (pre New EA deal)... which is more than he made in the NFL. 

So yes... he is winning :tom5:

He would have had both :blessed:

link to the 20 mil deal?

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

He would have had both :blessed:

link to the 20 mil deal?

not with an injury, and non-gauranteed contracts.

don't worry........he's already won.

and you're the one, three years later, whining about him in Madden. LOL

Believe me..............its clear WHO WON in this instance.:drake: