Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Russian hackers target US election again - Microsoft

30 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

What's even bad about Russia? What do they do to us? 

Are you asking me what's bad a bout a country's leader that poisons anyone that speaks against him? Are you daft or just mentally challenged?

24 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Thoughts on democrats being too scared to vote in person?

Deflecting and dodging, you're  great at those two things. I mean what could go wrong voting in person during a fucking pandemic, right? Your supreme leader also votes by mail FYI.

3 minutes ago, nitric said:

Deflecting and dodging, you're  great at those two things. I mean what could go wrong voting in person during a fucking pandemic, right? Your supreme leader also votes by mail FYI.

So its ok to be apart of crowded protests and riots but voting in person where social distancing is enforced would be bad? 

Got it....

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You just proved yourself to be a hypocrite who's no different from Pelosi and the rest of the democrats. I don't have to answer anything.

All you did was answer me with a question. if you plan to dodge or gaslight me, then don't bother posting in my threads. In other words, fuck off and learn a thing or two about credit scores.

Edited by nitric

There’s no use. He’s already deferred to whatsboutism. :danylol:

There’s no defense of being against elections being more safe and secure. If they actually cared about voter fraud, they would’ve voted and approved the several bipartisan bills that are sitting on Mitch’s desk. Also, being against more people voting and having a say is the definition of anti-democracy.