I guess Phil doesn't want to get mobbed by butthurt cows

I mean , this is pretty clear to everyone besides a few dumbo cows here 

"In terms of where games will show up, our commitment is that our games will show up on Gamepass, PC, Console and xCloud. In terms of other platforms we'll take it on a case by case basis but as the Xbox community, what they should feel is a huge investment in the experience they're going to have in the Xbox ecosystem, and we want the Xbox ecosystem to be the absolute best place to play and we think game availability is absolutely part of that."

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was alerted by the smoke outside, looks like they're fuming in here  

Remember this, the next time you converse with this manchild.      

Lmao that guy is insane 

28 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I mean , this is pretty clear to everyone besides a few dumbo cows here 

"In terms of where games will show up, our commitment is that our games will show up on Gamepass, PC, Console and xCloud. In terms of other platforms we'll take it on a case by case basis but as the Xbox community, what they should feel is a huge investment in the experience they're going to have in the Xbox ecosystem, and we want the Xbox ecosystem to be the absolute best place to play and we think game availability is absolutely part of that."

No kidding bro.  I've thought of this as common knowledge for awhile now but people kept saying I was stupid. :D  I was trying to help and explain the direction MS was taking with Xbox. I think most lemmings and hermits like Remij had an idea but the cows and sheep were, and some still are, nonbelievers.

Edited by Spicalicious

Whatever I guess i won't be playing these games till I get an xbox series x or maybe never. Sucks that the playstation fanbase who has gotten these games for the last two gens will be screwed out of not playing these games. Also i don't want to hear the xbox doesn't get playstation exclusives excuse. Sony never bought out a freaking publisher like this. It just sets a bad precedent in my opinion.

Lmfao COWS 🤣

• Geese 1
13 minutes ago, JonbX said:

He dont want that backlash rn 

Its pretty clear , except to idiots like you 

LOL executives for public-traded companies using carefully-coded language to avoid "backlash"

this is what lemmings are left peddling.:drake: and they're trying to sound confident while doing so.

33 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If he wanted to be clear, he'd simply say "this is exclusive to people who are part of the Xbox ecosystem"

Notice how clean and simple that sentence is?

Notice how he said both "GamePass" and "Console" separately.:trump:

If sony and nintendo are willing to pay the correct amount for royalties they might consider going to ps and ninty.. but only if the money is right.. sony and ninty need to pay up.

and on top of that, if sony and ninty wish to move in the same direction as MS they will have to buy into their platforms..  pay MS to use their Xcloud. .Possibly implement a sony xcloud but that shit aint free. :cruise: 

Edited by Spicalicious

Dan Stapleton

@DanStapleton

Microsoft could've done nothing at all and all Zenimax/Bethesda games would've come out on Xbox. It could've offered them day 1 on Game Pass, like it has done with EA Play, for a LOT less than $7.5 billion. The only reason to *buy* Zenimax is to make its games Xbox exclusive.

2:12 AM · Sep 22, 2020

Anyone that doesn't understand this is in massive denial LMAO FUCK YOU COWS , OWNED 🤣

1 minute ago, Spicalicious said:

If sony and nintendo are willing to pay the correct amount for royalties they might consider going to ps and ninty.. but only if the money is right

Maybe switch will get some games or xcloud . Ps isn't getting shit . Ugly alienware looking 9tf POS ROFL FUCK U COWS 🤣

• Geese 1
2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Dan Stapleton

@DanStapleton

Microsoft could've done nothing at all and all Zenimax/Bethesda games would've come out on Xbox. It could've offered them day 1 on Game Pass, like it has done with EA Play, for a LOT less than $7.5 billion. The only reason to *buy* Zenimax is to make its games Xbox exclusive.

2:12 AM · Sep 22, 2020

Anyone that doesn't understand this is in massive denial LMAO FUCK YOU COWS , OWNED 🤣

or they're going third party because they know they won't make enough money from trying to save their console with exclusives.

Its very simple. Microsoft has already done this before.

It was called Minecraft........they did the very opposite of trying to make it exclusive.

7 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Maybe switch will get some games or xcloud . Ps isn't getting shit . Ugly alienware looking 9tf POS ROFL FUCK U COWS 🤣

MS is a company out to make money first and foremost.  If MS's backward compatibility solutions and Xcloud and other technologies are found to be impressive, then sony may want to invest in MS's Xcloud.  Just like most sony offices likely use Microsoft Exchange server, Windows clients and servers.

If Sony buys into that they could built it themselves licensed from MS.  If they can't figure it out they will call MS for support.  Or they may hire MS to build it for them.. This is all money in MS pocket.  The games and exclusives are cool but there's more money to be made.

Anyone who thought MS was out of the game is nuts. :D 

Edited by Spicalicious
2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Who cares about those trash ass games, Fallout 76 is one of the worsr games this gen. More bargain bin Gamepass content with new and exciting bugs

Well its the biggest gaming news this gen and people quite clearly care as the meltdowns suggest 🤣 owned , bitch !🤣

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

or they're going third party because they know they won't make enough money from trying to save their console with exclusives.

Its very simple. Microsoft has already done this before.

It was called Minecraft........they did the very opposite of trying to make it exclusive.

still waiting for halo and forza and everything else to come to playstation like you said years ago when xbox was going 3rd party LMAO IDIOT, OWNED !

9 minutes ago, JonbX said:

still waiting for halo and forza and everything else to come to playstation like you said years ago when xbox was going 3rd party LMAO IDIOT, OWNED !

Xbox didn't pay billions of dollars for Halo or Forza.

The companies and gaming IPs that they have paid billions of dollars for.............they didn't make them exclusive.

The 7.5 billion MS paid for Bethesda comes from its value as a third party publisher. PS and Switch make up at least 30% of their total sales. That would mean the actual price MS paid is overinflated because as soon as you cut out Switch and PS, Bethesda's value tanks.

You dont just buy third party publishers and then cut the sales base 30%+

Just now, Team 2019 said:

The 7.5 billion MS paid for Bethesda comes from its value as a third party publisher. PS and Switch make up at least 30% of their total sales. That would mean the actual price MS paid is overinflated because as soon as you cut out Switch and PS, Bethesda's value tanks.

You dont just buy third party publishers and then cut the sales base 30%+

Yeah you do , when you add in mobile as well and are trying to grow a service .

You don't grow a service by giving your 1st party games to your competition. 

You get more people in your ecosystem . Thinking pc , xbox , and mobile , and whatever future plans they have for xcloud isn't enough. 

These entitled cow fucks thinking devs need sony to survive 🤣 MS buying even more studios and taking back the 360 audience from Sony .

Dumb ass cows 🤣