iPhone 12 event! (Ghostz owns Jerry, GD; Apple dominates)

Thankfully, I don't need to make up the fact that:

Ghost is a Rent-A-Center boy, whose uncle helped him get his very first (and only) phone number.

4ihiun.jpg

uh oh, ghost is getting pissed again.

Edited by jehurey
  • Geese 1
  • Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the new title is sticking around for a little. 

New iPhone same as the old iPhone 

GD and ghost injecting life into SW.. just like the old days

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh @-GD-X is ghost lying about something again?

Hmmmmmmmm, didn't you ban him for continually lying yesterday? Yup you sure did.

Poor ghost..........he know has to resort to doing that again.

haha no. i kept banning him so he wouldn't change the thread title :D 

• aitch 1
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I just read that they aren’t including a power adapter with the new iPhones. The fuck....even by apple’s standards that is an embarrassingly bad money grab.

Yeah, is pretty shitty, especially because the power cord they are shipping is usbc to lighting, and all other iPhones shipped with a usba brick lmao

except the 11 pro max, which I have :blessed:

• -GD-X★ changed the title to iPhone 12 event! (Jerry posts tax return, cleared $83,078.33 in 2019. Ghostz ban cancelled as he’s already faced enough hardship)
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to iPhone 12 event! (Jerry posts tax return, cleared $23,078.33 in 2019. His ban is cancelled as he’s already faced enough hardship)
1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

I have about like 11 pairs of iPhone headphones laying around. Worthless lol, glad they’re not in the box. 

also - already have the Apple usb-c charger that came with my phone last year :smugcena:

First time ever someone flexed on people about a phone charger. 

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

How much do you guys pay for your cell lines? Wondering if there’s a better option 

well, you're gonna have no choice but go shopping soon since your Uncle Stevie's "Employee Only" plan is absolutely certain to not make it when Sprint finishes merging with T-mobile, and Sprint's cellphone plans get entirely phased out of their system.

they're mostly all the same type of plans, now. So it boils down to which network is best in your area, or the parts of your city where you will most likely be.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

well, you're gonna have no choice but go shopping soon since your Uncle Stevie's "Employee Only" plan is absolutely certain to not make it when Sprint finishes merging with T-mobile, and Sprint's cellphone plans get entirely phased out of their system.

they're mostly all the same type of plans, now. So it boils down to which network is best in your area, or the parts of your city where you will most likely be.

Verizon & att have unlimited plans for under 80/mo?

I think I currently pay 55 or 50 a month for unlimited, but sprint sucks if I need to travel or anything. Haven’t seen much improvement with T-Mobile yet but apparently I have access to their networks. 

i had sprint forever, for like 15 years. Back in the day my Verizon bills were 300+ a month, I was obviously fed up so I switched to something w unlimited everything (more so text/talk at the time was what was somehow fucking me) 

• -GD-X★ changed the title to iPhone 12 event! (Jerry posts tax return, cleared $83,078.33 in 2019. Ghostz ban is cancelled as he’s already faced enough hardship)

I think T-mobile and ATT will have the best 5G networks, eventually.

I think its $70 for Tmobile for their "Regular Unlimited" plan for 1 line.

For AT&T its $75, but AT&T charges taxes and fees on top of that. I do like that about T-mobile, all of their monthly charges have taxes rolled into it.

Now, they do a thing where supposedly streaming is "unlimited" but only in SD, if you want to stream in HD you have to pay for a slightly higher tier. I've never understood how they can restrict that, but apparently they can restrict youtube, Netflix, and anything else from being HD.

So for Tmobile, that's $85, and for AT&T that's $85 + taxes/fees

Tmobile gives you Netflix and Quibi for free and 20GB worth of 4G/5G hotspot data, AT&T gives you HBOmax for free, and 30GB of hotspot data.

So I think Tmobile is slightly better here.

• Thanks 1
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to iPhone 12 event! (Jerry posts tax return, cleared $23,078.33 in 2019. His ban is cancelled as he’s already faced enough hardship; GD declares bankruptcy)
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to iPhone 12 event! (Jerry posts tax return, cleared $123,078.33 in 2019. Ghostz ban is cancelled as he’s already faced enough hardship)
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to iPhone 12 event! (Ghostz owns Jerry, GD; Apple dominates)