Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Let's celebrate everyone who bleeds

1 hour ago, ChupacabraIII said:

Yeah...

Look if people want to be trans or whatever its fine we should let them cook, but going against simple biology is where I start drawing the line.  Only women can have periods that's just nature.

Shit ad. 

Do you realize that the advertisement is for biological women who want to become men, and still use tampons, and not men who dress as women, and buy tampons? 

32 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Do you realize that the advertisement is for biological women who want to become men, and still use tampons, and not men who dress as women, and buy tampons? 

Perhaps they could word it differently? FACT: Transwomen use tampons too. 

thats pretty easy. Saying FACT: Not all people with periods are women is false. You have to be biologically female to have a period. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
37 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Perhaps they could word it differently? FACT: Transwomen use tampons too. 

thats pretty easy. Saying FACT: Not all people with periods are women is false. You have to be biologically female to have a period. 

I have met a handful of trans women and none of them tried wearing tampons. Lol, what is it, for the anus? That is very strange. — I’m sure the weird ones might do that, for some reason related to their medical condition. But still, the ad isn’t distorting gender things for those people, more for trans men. I guess everyone forgets about them 😏

Just now, GeorgeW1000 said:

It even says “people who bleed” which excludes trans women just in the language. Lol. It doesn’t cater to them in any way. But the OP thought about bullying them in his OP. 

🐣

8 hours ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

How does a man menstruate anyway? We don't have a uterus or female reproductive organs. Women don't ejaculate sperm and men don't leak blood from an opening between their legs.

:grimaceright:

Lol... read my post, Jesus Christ. None of this has anything to do with trans women. The advertisement is for trans men. 😆

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao Cucke getting owned by George. 

If they bleed they are women. Prove me wrong with science. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help