Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Senate Republican Mike Lee thinks social media fact checks are a form of censorship

6 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Weird cause fox has done plenty of reporting on it. 

Yeah, we pointed out the reporting.

1.) They finally read the emails and said that Joe Biden doesn't appear to have any business dealings with the person who provided the emails.

2.) Tucker Carlson's proof doesn't exist, and his excuse was that they lost the papers.

Why do you think that speaking in VAGUE SENTENCES is going to help you?

If you're purposely doing it to stall and troll.............let me know so that I can report your posts to the moderators that you are intentionally trolling and baiting.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thing is who gets to decide if the fact check is honest? And why does only one side seem to be fact checked when multiple times major stories about Doofus Trump turned out to be false yet social m

What I said wasn't overly complex and you did not need to argue it. There is nothing wrong with anything I said unless you truly do not believe in freedom of the press, free speech, and full transpare

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, we pointed out the reporting.

1.) They finally read the emails and said that Joe Biden doesn't appear to have any business dealings with the person who provided the emails.

2.) Tucker Carlson's proof doesn't exist, and his excuse was that they lost the papers.

Why do you think that speaking in VAGUE SENTENCES is going to help you?

If you're purposely doing it to stall and troll.............let me know so that I can report your posts to the moderators that you are intentionally trolling and baiting.

You are infuriatingly awful. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-business-associate-text-messages-joe-biden-meeting

Here bitch here. 

4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

No............there it isn't.

Did you honestly think I wouldn't notice that the story is a WEEK OLD and ALREADY DEBUNKED because he showed his emails, and there is NO PROOF of Joe Biden having any business ties?

Did you not notice that?

I think you did.................and you attempting to MISLEAD, again.

Didn't you?

Edited by jehurey
Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

It's posting FOX news now.

:blessed:

and he's actually avoiding the NEW and UPDATED Fox news article that already debunks this week old Fox News article.

he'll be posting articles from OAN soon.

39 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You are fucking pathetic. Seriously. Show me where I was defending Donald Trump. Please

Trying to draw a line that Trump news is some how treated differently or something. As if there is any person in America who hasn't benefitted from fake news than him. 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and he's actually avoiding the NEW and UPDATED Fox news article that already debunks this week old Fox News article.

he'll be posting articles from OAN soon.

It's on the front fucking page!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It's on the front fucking page!!!!!!

And it clearly shows it as an article from October 22nd.

You already know that the SAME PERSON who tried to peddle the emails ended up showing emails that show NO EVIDENCE of Joe Biden having any business dealings.

That occurred AFTER October 22nd.

So what is your excuse here?

Its not your fault that you are posting debunked OLD INFORMATION, its Fox News' fault for still having it on their front page?

Its not "news" because its LITERALLY OLD, OUTDATED information.

Do you honestly think your bullshit is working with me?

It clearly isn't. So why are you still trying?

48 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

And they all amounted to nothing.... everytime its time to actually vet or provide the evidence.... it "gets lost" or they print the retraction but bury it quickly 🤣

Ex-Hunter Biden associate's records don't show proof of Biden business relationship

"Fox News has reviewed emails from Bobulinski related to the venture — and they don't show that the elder Biden had business dealings with SinoHawk Holdings, or took any payments from them or the Chinese." 

Lmfao Cooke lmfao

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

And they all amounted to nothing.... everytime its time to actually vet or provide the evidence.... it "gets lost" or they print the retraction but bury it quickly 🤣

Ex-Hunter Biden associate's records don't show proof of Biden business relationship

"Fox News has reviewed emails from Bobulinski related to the venture — and they don't show that the elder Biden had business dealings with SinoHawk Holdings, or took any payments from them or the Chinese." 

Lmfao Cooke lmfao

lol at that FedEx story. Fox news with their unlimited resources couldn't be fucked with making copies? LMFAO That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol at that FedEx story. Fox news with their unlimited resources couldn't be fucked with making copies? LMFAO That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life. 

They didn't name drop Fed Ex or any carrier because then their lies could be verified. They said "large national carrier" or some shit so.. lol

57 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You're still avoiding the question about what about the story was True?  and where is the verified proof? 

Fox had to admit the email show nothing and then back out and say the lost the other hard evidence. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

They didn't name drop Fed Ex or any carrier because then their lies could be verified. They said "large national carrier" or some shit so.. lol

Yeah, I know. I just threw that name in there. His story on so many levels is nonsense. I mean maybe because it's a TV show or something but I've had many an issue with packages and his timeline as told sounds preposterous and overly generous to unnamed national shipping company. It's entirely absurd. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You're still avoiding the question about what about the story was True?  and where is the verified proof? 

Fox had to admit the email show nothing and then back out and say the lost the other hard evidence. 

lol Rudy lost his shit on a fucking ex MTV VJ who even had some issues taking the information at face value..ON AIR. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol Rudy lost his shit on a fucking ex MTV VJ who even had some issues taking the information at face value..ON AIR. 

Yea I saw that.... he had papers in his hand claiming it was hard evidence..... but he didn't show it in air.... he told her she has to come to his office to see it..... and when she didn't believe his story without the evidence..... he lost his shit🤣