TODD HOWARD: "it's hard to imagine Elder Scrolls 6 not being on multiple platforms, won't be console exclusive to Xbox" LEMMING DREAMS DASHED

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Spicalicious  xbox always loses, i bet you feel dumb now.  

I get the game on Xbox don't I?  I probably get it for free on Gamepass too. It might got to pc gamepass but still be exclusive to us MS fanboys.  Why would I even give a shit if sony or nintendo get

okay man, let's just call it what it really is: Microsoft is spending money so they can develop games for their competition.       Thanks MS for investing into these studios and investing in

Idk why you are so literal . DumboSan lol 

Its not hard to figure out Xboxs plan . They've been saying it for a long time . But we do kno , that gamepass will not be on switch or ps5. Just like Bethesda future games after than deal is done .

can't wait to see what happens when xbox stops making consoles and goes full xbox app on PC

"it's still xbox, i just buy a dell PC and it's like a xbox with the xbox app" :kaz:    -jonDumbo, irreversibly fanfaggoted

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes they have.... smart fridges and USB sticks... the future or Xbox 🤣

You can put Switchs entire library on a USB stick and play them on PC 🤣 at this gen resolutions ROFL 

5 minutes ago, kazi said:

can't wait to see what happens when xbox stops making consoles and goes full xbox app on PC

"it's still xbox, i just buy a dell PC and it's like a xbox with the xbox app" :kaz:    -jonDumbo, irreversibly fanfaggoted

Youll starve to death before that happens LOL 

2 minutes ago, JonB said:

Youll starve to death before that happens LOL 

idk man you changed your opinions about games pretty quick whenever xbox was changing.

xbox360 and early xbox one it was still the "who cares about graphics, we got games" agenda against PC. 

and now you preach pixels and PC collab.

It will happen after this gen :shrug: No more xbox consoles. :shrug:  see you soon on your main plattform, the godC, hermsmell. 

Edited by kazi
Just now, kazi said:

idk man you changed your opinions about games pretty quick whenever xbox was changing.

xbox360 and early xbox one it was still the "who cares about graphics, we got games" agenda against PC. 

It will happen after this gen :shrug: No more xbox consoles. :shrug:  see you soon on your main plattform, the godC, hermsmell. 

I can play on xbox , my pc or my phone / tablet . And get every 1st party game day one and tons of other games on GamePass for a low price and play them anywhere .

You can downplay that all you want like Goobersan , who thinks if he says fridges and usb sticks one more time a Genie will come out of his little dick and bring him a Nintendo console that isn't hampered by 2gen old tech LMFAO

10 minutes ago, JonB said:

I can play on xbox , my pc or my phone / tablet . And get every 1st party game day one and tons of other games on GamePass for a low price and play them anywhere .

You can downplay that all you want like Goobersan , who thinks if he says fridges and usb sticks one more time a Genie will come out of his little dick and bring him a Nintendo console that isn't hampered by 2gen old tech LMFAO

my point was you don't have any games now. PC has exclusive games (I know you hate them all blabla) but that's a fact.

It flipped on you, the shit you said years ago is now the opposite. you are just a blind xbox fan, that's all. 

xbox consoles are just useless without games. multiplats? oh wow, rather get a playstation so I can play exclusives too?

and now you gonna say oh wow but xbox x has more pixels. lol. you get my point? first it was nobody cares about graphics because we got games and now you say you don't care about games but a few more pixels? 

I don't even know why I'm trying to explain this, you know it yourself, everyone knows it. It's like you can't drop the act. I really wish xbox dies OR they get their shit together and make games again, but hopefully something I'm interested in like Scalebound and hopefully not fucking their fanbase by canceling it. 

god xbox sucks so much its ridiculous :shrug: 

Xbox has the most powerful console and the biggest most diverse 1st party in the industry.  You should be happy . Xbox is making the pc better .

Imagine being out age and honesty caring about what box has better exclusives lol . Just buy them all if you care about exclusives.  And you're right , pc exclusives do suck.

1 hour ago, kazi said:

You hit the nail on the head. He changed his tune the INSTANT Xbox changed.  Shit he was laughing at he ended up liking the next day because Xbox does it now. 

He is a pathetic little fanboy. 

Lol I had all consoles this gen except switch and it will be the same next gen 

Goop and Cucke litetally only game on Switch LOL . Can anyone really see how thats possible as someone who likes games ? 

1 hour ago, JonB said:

You can put Switchs entire library on a USB stick and play them on PC 🤣 at this gen resolutions ROFL 

"Doom Eternal And Xbox Game Pass Turn A Fridge Into A Streaming Console" 

You can now stream xCloud and Doom Eternal to your ... refrigerator"

:lawl:

1 hour ago, kazi said:

He is already at that point 🤣