TODD HOWARD: "it's hard to imagine Elder Scrolls 6 not being on multiple platforms, won't be console exclusive to Xbox" LEMMING DREAMS DASHED

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Spicalicious  xbox always loses, i bet you feel dumb now.  

I get the game on Xbox don't I?  I probably get it for free on Gamepass too. It might got to pc gamepass but still be exclusive to us MS fanboys.  Why would I even give a shit if sony or nintendo get

okay man, let's just call it what it really is: Microsoft is spending money so they can develop games for their competition.       Thanks MS for investing into these studios and investing in

41 minutes ago, JonB said:

Lmao repeating himself like gookers....error jerry 

you've been repeating the same thing since yesterday.

and now you're bringing up your gouko butthurt

guess there's a line of people who've molested you. LOL

38 minutes ago, JonB said:

Lol you literally just repeated the same things you have the past decade . At least you did it in a way that nobody had to reads paragraphs of nonsense gooke....I mean, jerry 

No, you're just projecting yourself.

Just because you are the punchline by the joke, doesn't mean that I'm repeating myself.

I'm repeating who is the person that always embarrassed themselves and gets made fun of by me.

LOL, you were even bringing up stuff from 2010 yesterday.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

What next gen launch games are you getting with your series X slow Jonny? :tom5:

Yakuza 7 and Dirt 5 ( both ditchcluded) and both only next gen on series x . Owned 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, you're just projecting yourself.

Just because you are the punchline by the joke, doesn't mean that I'm repeating myself.

I'm repeating who is the person that always embarrassed themselves and gets made fun of by me.

LOL, you were even bringing up stuff from 2010 yesterday.

We get it . Yall are upset about getting owned and perm banned.  Quit crying about it and be men about it.

10 minutes ago, JonB said:

We get it . Yall are upset about getting owned and perm banned.  Quit crying about it and be men about it.

He's still projecting about his permanent exit.

This time around, he doesn't come back two weeks later like a predictable pussy.

35 minutes ago, JonB said:

Lol , nobody likes you and everyone is excited for this forums future without you ruining it LMAO

He's literally whining like a woman.

Do you actually say stuff like this in front of other men in real life? LOL

6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

😎

Talking about support =/= liking the game or say anything about the quality of said game. Try again. :tom5:

Also the thread as aged perfectly with lemshits talking about Cuphead. :ccruise:

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

Talking about support =/= liking the game or say anything about the quality of said game.

So you point out third-party games you don't like as evidence of important third-party support? Almost like your own personal opinion of the game doesn't necessarily matter, but you recognize the importance of Bethesda's games to a console?

No need to try again. I got exactly what I wanted. 😎

4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

So you point out third-party games you don't like as evidence of important third-party support? Almost like your own personal opinion of the game doesn't necessarily matter, but you recognize the importance of Bethesda's games to a console?

No need to try again. I got exactly what I wanted. 😎

How's Bethesda's latest game been doing by the way? :will2: