Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump going back into the bunker, building an "unscalable wall" surrounding white house

I don't know why businesses and the White House are boarding up and taking precautions 🤔

In case Trumps wins they only need to worry about 'fiery but mostly peaceful' protests from the left, they're the good guys :downs: 

Edited by bhytre
4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I don't know why businesses and the White House are boarding up and taking precautions 🤔

In case Trumps wins they only need to worry about 'fiery but mostly peaceful' protests from the left, they're the good guys :downs: 

Because Trump supporters haven’t been shutting down highways and and ramming into cars on the highway, right? The riots will be from both sides. It’s just that one side are gun touting retards. 

Funny how he continues to say Biden hides in his basement while Trump is literally doing that right now :D

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Fun fact, cities do this when their local sports teams win/lose championship games. People get rowdy. Only autist seems to have their panties in a bunch of Antifa. 

2 hours ago, bhytre said:

Occuring DURING Trump's Presidency, you say?:patrice: