Epic : fortnite 4k at 60 on PS5(Dualsense Support) and XSX. 1080p 60 for XSS

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

In which the argument was Hot Sauce said that no lemming was advertising the Series S as a 1440p machine.

And I clearly showed him two lemmings who were.

lmao you did nothing of the sort :D

Why can't you ever just take the L and shut the fuck up? 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remij isn't a lemming and Jon clearly said it was a 1080p/1440p machine.   Good try, though.

I genuinely hate you.

Series S is shit

Just now, Goukosan said:

Ok so lost the 1440p games on Series S then. 

it seems as if most of Series S games are running at 720p - 1080p WITHOUT Ray tracing. 

PS5 actually has 4K games at launch..... Where are the 1440p series S games? 

Well, there was always going to be concessions... that was the entire point of the console.  I'm not sure what you want me to say?  The console is meant to be a budget console... kinda like how a low spec PC doesn't run RT either...

But besides all that.. it's early.  None of these games.. and especially MS' games.. are built yet to take advantage of the new hardware architecture.  There's so many optimizations and improvements made in the hardware that can't and wont be exposed until engines are updated to support them.  When games start utilizing mesh shaders and Sampler Feedback Streaming, things will become much more optimized.

It does seem like it will be a 1080p machine more than anything.  Once you start getting down to 1080p or 720p and you're trying to do ray tracing.. it becomes hard because you're usually doing something like 1 or 0.5 rays per pixel.. which means there's an extremely low amount of rays being traced, which means that the results would be more noisy and not very good looking and at some point, not even worth it.  That's why they work hard on these denoising algorithms because they lean very heavily on them to make all this work to begin with.

There'll be 1440p games I'm sure of it.  We'll have to wait and see where Gears 5 averages on Series S.

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

lmao you did nothing of the sort :D

Why can't you ever just take the L and shut the fuck up? 

We got another bitter lemming losing his shit.

I literally....................LITERALLY have the lemmings saying.

:jonb:"Just because we secretly WISHED that the Xbox Series S would run games at 1440p doesn't mean we actually believed it!!!!!!! OWNED !!!!!!!!! YOUR OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUTUP!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!":jonb:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's running to another bitter lemming for help.

This is going to be great to see them scramble.

I believe the gentleman asked you why you can never take your L and shut the fuck up...?

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Well, there was always going to be concessions... that was the entire point of the console.  I'm not sure what you want me to say?  The console is meant to be a budget console... kinda like how a low spec PC doesn't run RT either...

But besides all that.. it's early.  None of these games.. and especially MS' games.. are built yet to take advantage of the new hardware architecture.  There's so many optimizations and improvements made in the hardware that can't and wont be exposed until engines are updated to support them.  When games start utilizing mesh shaders and Sampler Feedback Streaming, things will become much more optimized.

It does seem like it will be a 1080p machine more than anything.  Once you start getting down to 1080p or 720p and you're trying to do ray tracing.. it becomes hard because you're usually doing something like 1 or 0.5 rays per pixel.. which means there's an extremely low amount of rays being traced, which means that the results would be more noisy and not very good looking and at some point, not even worth it.  That's why they work hard on these denoising algorithms because they lean very heavily on them to make all this work to begin with.

There'll be 1440p games I'm sure of it.  We'll have to wait and see where Gears 5 averages on Series S.

So there are none.. at launch...which is terrible when you consider that Series S is launching with cross gen games. 

It's a next gen system.... even if it's "budget"... it should be able to run last gen games at 1440p.

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

I believe the gentleman asked you why you can never take your L and shut the fuck up...?

oh you mean the bitter lemming that you are running behind, because you also a bitter lemming?

Yeah, I saw your existential whines.

Too bad I usually don't follow the pleas of bitter bitches.

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So there are none.. at launch...which is terrible when you consider that Series S is launching with cross gen games. 

It's a next gen system.... even if it's "budget"... it should be able to run last gen games at 1440p.

It could... if it was running the same visual settings as last gen.

Like I said in another thread... higher settings drastically increase rendering load.. and sometimes don't give the same visual returns.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

oh you mean the bitter lemming that you are running behind, because you also a bitter lemming?

Yeah, I saw your existential whines.

Too bad I usually don't follow the pleas of bitter bitches.

You're just blabbing now.  Like a whiny brat... a brat who was told NO and just wont shut the fuck up :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're just blabbing now.  Like a whiny brat... a brat who was told NO and just wont shut the fuck up :tom: 

No...........the blabbing and petty hatred, that contained absolutely no value started occurring here:

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

He's still going out of his way to make argument that backfire on him.

He genuinely can't stop.:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No...........the blabbing and petty hatred, that contained absolutely no value started occurring here:

He's still going out of his way to make argument that backfire on him.

He genuinely can't stop.:drake:

The irony of him continuing to quote posts telling him to shut the fuck up.

LMAO.. the funny thing, is when he quotes THIS post... he'll be doing my job for me... again :lawl: 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

It could... if it was running the same visual settings as last gen.

Like I said in another thread... higher settings drastically increase rendering load.. and sometimes don't give the same visual returns.

it should be able to do it with higher settings than last gen. 

Just now, Remij said:

The irony of him continuing to quote posts telling him to shut the fuck up.

LMAO.. the funny thing, is when he quotes THIS post... he'll be doing my job for me... again :lawl: 

The irony is I'm showing posts of your losing so hard that you're screaming for me to shut up.

Like a bitch.

Why wouldn't I point to those posts? They're White Flags being waved.

I love how he tried to spin the narrative, and it didn't work.

He thinks I'll feel owned because I'm quoting their posts of them losing their shit. :tom:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The irony is I'm showing posts of your losing so hard that you're screaming for me to shut up.

Like a bitch.

Why wouldn't I point to those posts? They're White Flags being waved.

I love how he tried to spin the narrative, and it didn't work.

He thinks I'll feel owned because I'm quoting their posts of them losing their shit. :tom:

Great post :dame:

The 3rd time you've said the same thing is really helping drive your point home :drake:

45 minutes ago, Remij said:

Great post :dame:

The 3rd time you've said the same thing is really helping drive your point home :drake:

It is. And especially with every post you type afterwards in which you clearly just seem to be spinning your wheels and not really saying anything.

Like I typed earlier.........I'm not asking you to stop doing exactly what you're doing right now. Its been giving me chuckles.

And even better is that you went out of your way to create this entire sequence. LOL