VGTech: Call of Duty Cold War PS5 vs Series X - uh oh part 2

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Series X's GPU advantages will come to fruition when graphics pipelines and engines that support it's advanced architectural features become the baseline for development..

There are no Series X GPU advantages with those RDNA1 CUs powering the console :omglol:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE TOOLS!!1

Ohhh it was sarcasm now was it? 🤣    

I didn't say it.    Oh wait I did.... see I think I was right.    no wait.. I did say it.    Lmfao LemiJ the waffle king.. lmfao  

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmao his red text faggotry has spilled into another thread.. :hehe: 

so has your butthurt, apparently.

he really is mad.

damn, i should've made the word "mad" in red color:yeshrug:

Edited by jehurey
Just now, Goukosan said:

Real talk LemiJ..... You expected Series X to power through these cross gen launch games and blow the PS5 versions away.....but it's not. 

This has been a disappointing launch for Series X... no if and or buts about it. 

Uh excuse me?  Where did I ever say that? LOL

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Uh excuse me?  Where did I ever say that? LOL

Ohh..... so you expected PS5 versions to perform better and you expected PS5 to have better tools and Series X to be having development issues?  

Who are you really trying to fool LemiJ? :omglol:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ohh..... so you expected PS5 versions to perform better and you expected PS5 to have better tools and Series X to be having development issues?  

Who are you really trying to fool LemiJ? :omglol:

Are you going to quote where I said what you just claimed or not? :wonder: 

Stop spewing bullshit man lmao..

I've said I expect both consoles to perform similarly.. especially in the beginning... and they are.

Edited by Remij

He specifically used the Capcom RE8 rumors to say that PS5 development is in worse condition than Xbox Series X, across the board.

And now he's trying to retcon that. "Oh yeah, well, initial development on PS5 is easier than Xbox, but Capcom still has trouble at the same time."

I wonder if he will add another exception further on down the road.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He specifically used the Capcom RE8 rumors to say that PS5 development is in worse condition than Xbox Series X, across the board.

And now he's trying to retcon that. "Oh yeah, well, initial development on PS5 is easier than Xbox, but Capcom still has trouble at the same time."

I wonder if he will add another exception further on down the road.

Uh link to where I said PS5 dev is in worse condition across the board :wonder: 

ah you don't have any?  That's too bad

LOL more bullshit from my groupies :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

LOL you already failed to read properly.

You were clearly using the RE8 rumor to say that PS5 development was worse, across the board.

You are absolutely flailing here. I got you so mad you can't even read correctly.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL you already failed to read properly.

You were clearly using the RE8 rumor to say that PS5 development was worse, across the board.

You are absolutely flailing here. I got you so mad you can't even read correctly.

You already failed to post where I said what you just claimed I did.

You and Gouko seem to have a problem with making claims and not proving them... much like you do regarding other things :hehe: 

Man... can't even post evidence of what he's saying... he's literally just wasting my time at this point :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

You already failed to post where I said what you just claimed I did.

LOL he's now avoiding what I just type, and pretend that I didn't catch him reading the post wrong.

Its not working. Even funnier will be seeing him avoid it again and then try to type back at me "its not working":omglol:

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

On 2020-08-13 at 5:29 PM, Remij said:

Shit.. before all the insiders were saying how incredibly easy the PS5 is to work with and how powerful it is... and now we're hearing more and more from multiple sources that it's having issues, and games aren't running well...  what to believe? :francis: 

Ask and you shall receive. 

You made and entire thread concern trolling that PS5 GAMES aren't running well and it's having issues and that Series X isn't having those issues. 

Now today you're Damage controlling Series X ACTUALLY HAVING THOSE ISSUES and saying you never said PS5 games were having issues. 

Lmfao LemiJ lmfao :tom5:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Ask and you shall receive. 

You made and entire thread concern trolling that PS5 GAMES aren't running well and it's having issues and that Series X isn't. 

Lmfao LemiJ lmfao :tom5:

I literally said "what to believe?" and make no claims about it being factual :tom: 

Jesus christ man... :cruise: 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

I've said I expect both consoles to perform similarly.. especially in the beginning... and they are.

21 minutes ago, Remij said:

You forgot you posted this gem? 

"noted insider Jeff Grubb hinted that devs are having trouble with the PS5’s variable frequency approach, and warned that gamers may be “disappointed” by some major third-party titles." 

:omglol:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I literally said "what to believe?" and make no claims about it being factual :tom: 

Jesus christ man... :cruise: 

HOLY SHIT, LEMIJ GOT ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSRAPED.

And now he's saying "what to believe"

...............................even thought he's literally CLINGING ONTO the Capcom RE8 twitter rumor.

So................."multiple devs having problems" and you then proceed to see multiple devs' games running better on PS5.

So naturally..........the Capcom RE8 rumor feels MORE credible now, eh?:tom:

OH MY GOD..........Gouko just confirmed that the "multiple devs' rumor that he's now running away from came from the SAME GUY who provided the Capcom RE8

K.O. Its over. THis dumbass got completely demolished.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You forgot you posted this gem? 

"noted insider Jeff Grubb hinted that devs are having trouble with the PS5’s variable frequency approach, and warned that gamers may be “disappointed” by some major third-party titles." 

:omglol:

Uh... are you going somewhere with that?

That's what Jeff Grubb said... now what did I say?

Oh that's right.... "what to believe.. since we're hearing conflicting reports"

Try again Gouko.. :shake: 

Just now, jehurey said:

HOLY SHIT, LEMIJ GOT ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSRAPED.

And now he's saying "what to believe"

...............................even thought he's literally CLINGING ONTO the Capcom RE8 twitter rumor.

So................."multiple devs having problems" and you then proceed to see multiple devs' games running better on PS5.

So naturally..........the Capcom RE8 rumor feels MORE credible now, eh?:tom:

OH MY GOD..........Gouko just confirmed that the "multiple devs' rumor that he's now running away from came from the SAME GUY who provided the Capcom RE8

K.O. Its over. THis dumbass got completely demolished.

Oh man, he's really butthurt LOL